Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians (79344 Views)

Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi / FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) / Onnoghen: Reactions By U.S., UK, EU ‘irresponsible’ – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Monogamy: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
ajebuter:

It's a matter of time bro

He or Buhari will not be in power forever..

That for sure, but I am positive that whatever miracle that might happened during Onyema's case would also happen with this.

Don't you think
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Fourwinds: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
faceland:
Hushpuppi or whatever is his name, should serve his jail time peacefully. He should stop calling people's name. Just go to jail, you messed up so carry your cross.

If am traveling, I can actually pay 3k to sleep in an American jail. It's not that bad. 24/7 light, clean sheets and WC.

Because this one touch your person

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Fourwinds: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
FamTomx2:

Lol...The Super Cup grin Abba Kyari is gone for real!
grin cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by kechywillz(m): 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Blackfire:
The real thief is cubanna and huspupu , you must leave Abba kyari out of ya southern rottenness

We rise
Mumu,show us how Cubana stole ur money
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by mechanics(m): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
You can imagine the comment he made, he's about to tarnish his career.
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by bewla(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
NOTHING amusing here.

LAZY Asss Nigeria Youths will always Channel their energy to what's not profitable undecided
And age papas will never live
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by blackmaine: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
So Police get Yahoo department? Abeg I want to enroll online...www.yahoo-police force.com
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by 4four(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Blackfire:
The real thief is cubanna and huspupu , you must leave Abba kyari out of ya southern rottenness

We rise
pls tell ur president to send kyari to FBI, they have very important assignment for him
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by XXXXTENTACION: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
NOTHING amusing here.

LAZY Asss Nigeria Youths will always Channel their energy to what's not profitable undecided
He is a bloody headslammer he is going down to join hushpuppi in prison cry a river if you like undecided
when it was Nnamdi Kanu you were celebrating... cheesy Now that it's a fellow notherner you have changed mouth ... undecided
hypocrite embarassed
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba is even capping nonsense sef....
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by BeardedMeat(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Blackfire:

We rise
Lol
Abacha and Dasuki were what?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by ModeEbo(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
No b juju b dis
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by AFRICANJAMAICA: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Blackfire:

We rise

Northern rottenness is the worst just like Mohammed
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by cheruv: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Reinaldo:

Gbish gbish s dudaku duduka tranini hshsjjs shh
ٻش ٻش س ددكترعنني حسحسججس ش
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
cheruv:

ٻش ٻش س ددكترعنني حسحسججس ش

あなたの方がいい うるさい
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Juliusdking(m): 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Blackfire:

We rise
thief na thief real or no real
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Juliusdking(m): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
NOTHING amusing here.

LAZY Asss Nigeria Youths will always Channel their energy to what's not prowrlfitable undecided
well done mister heard working
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by olabukola: 6:25am On Jul 30, 2021
sslcrypt:
This is so painful

My encounter with this guy on one his training abroad gave me hope that Nigeria have talented people that can contribute immensely to their safety.

This is very painful and I am seriously sad by this chain of events.

I am literally short of words, very sad.
I hope AbbaPuppy did not make agbada for you too.
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by sslcrypt: 7:08am On Jul 30, 2021
olabukola:
I hope AbbaPuppy did not make agbada for you too.
You guys in Nigeria are about to loose a fine officer.
And no I have no agbada, I prefer ankaras.
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:49am On Jul 30, 2021
Chris525:
Shut up! What has this got to do with Orlu? You must be very stupid. MNK is a murderer and will pay for his crimes so will Hush & Abba and anyone else at that.

another yellowbar Muslim on the loose
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Adisa89(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2021
wink grin

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by faceland: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2021
Fourwinds:

Because this one touch your person

The guy is dragging people down with himself. Totally unnecessary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) / Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? / 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.