Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians (79317 Views)

Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi / FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) / Onnoghen: Reactions By U.S., UK, EU ‘irresponsible’ – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by sslcrypt: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
UDUJ:

The Nigerian system corrupts people. He might have started out as a good cop but somewhere along the line he succumbed to the Nigerian way of doing things.

Even those of us in offices keep being enticed with bribes to inflate contracts or award contacts to briefcase contractors almost on a daily basis. You need a very thick skin to be able to stand your ground.

I am not at all surprised he faltered.
Nigeria is a very unique country, I still remember year on year some network associated with certain criminal syndicates flows through or always have Nigeria as part of several moving parts.

Despite the shortfalls I still beleive there is hope for the country. The human capital is grossly underutilized, anyways I took my share by getting married a Nigerian lady, hah.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by abeggnow: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Blackfire:
The real thief is cubanna and huspupu , you must leave Abba kyari out of ya southern rottenness

We rise
lol a hypocrite is alway a hypocrite. dis you know the worst form of criminality is hypocrisy??

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Franking: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Blackfire:
The real thief is cubanna and huspupu , you must leave Abba kyari out of ya southern rottenness

We rise

Is this one okay?
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Sluacoast(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Focusmind:
Where una dey see tweeter tweet?? tongue VPN or tweeting from abroad?
Vpn bro. Download windscribe. Well some Nigerians are in Ghana tweeting without vpn while some Europe/Americans
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by MufasaLion: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Joysticks:
They say a Fulani man is the most righteous man in Nigeria because he doesn't do yahoo fraud.With their mumu,how them won take convince Maga to send dollars? Yahoo crime requires tricks.

Well, I don't belong to such class of reasoning regarding the righteousness of a Fulani man above others.
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
NOTHING amusing here.

LAZY Asss Nigeria Youths will always Channel their energy to what's not profitable undecided
Is kyari your father?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by tito44: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Mynd4

myn44 kee u there

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by sinteiking(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

He should go and claim his name bawo, I thought Fbi, Interpol, KGB are coming to arrest Kyari in Nigeria.

Na to wait for that to happen oo abi what do you think?

With this statement of yours, you have lost every moral ground to criticize Ighogho and Kanu because you are double standard

To you, Kyari can't do bad because you are a fan of his but to you, Kanu and Ighogho are criminals because you ain't a fan of them.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Franking: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
I knew it. Abba Kyari with his northern arrogance must be upto something.

Supercop my hairy ass!

The sad thing though is that Kyari will only suffer online trolling and it ends there. Watch and see. That's their style only the south hound their people to prison.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by samz77: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba kyari northern thief must be jailed

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Freebandz365: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless ��
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
UDUJ:

Hey bro, any tips on how to insert a video or gif? I have tried all to no avail cry
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by UDUJ(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
BadRadio:

You had a video in your post. That's what I was referring to.

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by elelem(m): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Since I was born and now that I am getting old, I have never seen Hushpuppie in Agbada and cap...

Brethren, have you seen?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Nnecky(f): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=Shabaleen post=104215349]blunt brain![/quo ote]

My dear envy and poverty made him to mention Obi Cubana,no too blame am, he never chop since morning

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Reex12(m): 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Prosperous111:

I can't wait to watch the full album bro grin
I hope dem zlatan no connect with hush WiFi grin
starboy on the mix grin
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Fourwinds: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:
You can never bring Kyari down

Make una Mount untop each other, una never reach..

Life of chronic wailers

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by membranus: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Blackfire:

We rise

You are rising no where until you retract your rotten allegation against southerners up there.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by loyedammy: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Cantonese:
Do you think that in this age, an experienced policeman like Abba Kyari, with his image, personality and ambition, will allow his future to be ruined by someone like Hushuppi? While I am not attempting to hold any brief for Mr. Abba Kyari, but I think some caution must be applied.

Without doubt, Hushpuppi was a bold crook, who would not bad an eyelid to ruin the careers of policemen and decent people who he associated with. I hope this is not a calculated attempt to future ruin the image of certain hard working police personnel like Abba Kyari and future tarnish the image of the Nigerian police.

Painfully the so called rich do not do background checks about certain people who became rich overnight, otherwise such people would be treated with plenty of caution. One wonders why Hushpuppi out of the blues mentioned the name of Mr. Kyari. What's he trying to achieve?

Unfortunately now the onus falls on Mr. Abba Kyari to clear the image which took him years to attain.

This is funny walahi, you think FBI won’t have evidence before saying it online ? If huspuppy spill your name for confession....bros them go move you with kyari

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Fourwinds: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

For the fact that you are part of the campaign, tradition would repeat itself now. That na sure banker

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by membranus: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
elelem:
Since I was born and now that I am getting old, I have never seen Hushpuppie in Agbada and cap...

Brethren, have you seen?

No bro, no.
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Iliya1520: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
Imagine how these people want smear their froudness habit to Abba, Abba no dey go any where by God grace.
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Fourwinds: 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
FamTomx2:
grin

IPOB Members As We Are Celebrating The Exposure Of This Grand Criminal on Police department,

Let's not forget our amiable freedom fighter MNK in your humble prayers,

PEACE.

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Prymestrr(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
NOTHING amusing here.

LAZY Asss Nigeria Youths will always Channel their energy to what's not profitable undecided
Is it your laziness?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Fourwinds: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
Iliya1520:
Imagine how these people want smear their froudness habit to Abba, Abba no dey go any where by God grace.

That guy is wanted by FBI ...he will be hunted all through his life...example is Senator Kasamu of late

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Kinzo0917(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

For the fact that you are part of the campaign, tradition would repeat itself now. That na sure banker
. You be mumu. Is it because he is a northerner? No wonder this country cant NEVER move forward. We keep supporting evil because he is from ur region or probably the same faith with you. If he was from the south, will u be saying and supporting all this? Remember, God is watching all our actions and we will all give account to HIM

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Fourwinds: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
muykem:
I was surprised when I read his response. He could have denied any connection and stopped at that. Clothes narration makes his defence weak even if he is saying the truth.

He has no defense... The money he collected has been traced to account he gave hush.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Adisa89(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
More.

So my thread don reach front page.

One anKYara for all of you. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by adebwalex(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
IPOB MEMBER GO DEY HAPPY FOR TBIS KIND OF STORY THEY ARE HEARING FOR THIS MAN OOO grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Fortez: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Thief’s and thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) / Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) / Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.