Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) (70673 Views)

Court Documents Reveal GEJ Filed Charges Against Tinubu In 2011 For Forgery / Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi / Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Wickedfact: 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Joysticks:

See ehn, change my post to whatever, I won't even argue. They nailed him hard with madt proof.

1 Like

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Patriotic9ja(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
ABBA Kyari on the beat
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by OBALOLA55(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:
Better to wait for more clarification..
grin

HOPE YOU ARE GONNA SLEEP WELL TONIGHT

WHERE IS NGENEUKWUENU AND AKA NLPOLICEWOMANgrin SEF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Slymonster(m): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fbi wanted a big name in the nigeria government for plead bargain and hush didnt hesitate. Lol

2 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by CasNova: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
These are interesting times
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by LyfeJennings(m): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
grin grin

Monogamy oya. The documents you requested for are here... grin

I told you they're killing this guy slowly. Deliberately dropping the evidence at intervals.

He wasn't even implicated as I thought earlier, he was indicted. shocked
Omo, Kyari is cooked!!

When FBI say something
They do with their full chest 100%
They long had all of this but kept it under wrap
Waiting to see if anyone of them would go to the US for any thing so they can be arrested
Abba Kyari hands are not clean
And he can't even deny this
The FBI would even tell the color of his boxers the day he arrived Dubai

4 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by ipobarethieves: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
ValCon888:
I don't know how the American Justice System does it.
But anytime a criminal from naija is caught and extradited, they start to sing at the top of their voice.

Hushpuppi is currently singing and his music is topping the charts.
By the time Abba Kyari starts to sing, even the Inspector General of Police won't be safe.

Abba Kyari the Super Cop is now Abba Kyari the Super Fashion designer.
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
What then is the job of DSS, NIA, DMI, SSS and even the NPF IU.

How can a fraudulent thief send funds to a Police officer who has been in the national spotlight for half a decade.

Do we even have a credible intelligence agency that acts preventively on people. Is there any thing as surveillance on security personnel.

Or, has this government invested only in the silence of dissenting voices and contrary opinions and ethnic witch hunt and assassinations.

Rubbish
Dude don’t bother yourself with these questions All the institutions you mentioned are corrupt to the core they only do their masters bidding. Why do you think insecurity abounds everywhere? Do you think the security outfits are working for Nigeria? Nah they are working for the elite if you don’t know this know this now and remove any form of credibility you think you can attach to any security agency in Nigeria, they are all compromised

10 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Kingrefreshed: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Dailymice:
Full FBI indictment of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi, His Baby Mama and others (US COURT DOCUMENTS) by People Gazette

See documents here ppgz.me/3ybjXsw

Chai the Zombies of Nairaland will not sleep this weekend.

grin grin grin.

Their beloveth Kyari is now a confirmed Yahoo Boy abi Man.

Na him dey forward Aza sef grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Sluacoast(m): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
What a big shame to Nigeria. It's even better if a citizen are mentioned than a police officer. It a big shame to the country

9 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
All WAZOBIA are well represented in this fraud.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by somehow: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kyari does not have immunity

If Nigerian security agents can't arrest him, I'm expecting the American security agents through the help of interpol to swing to action.

If it ends on paper, then it would be that he actually has no case to answer since he's now linked to a crime committed against the US and its people.

3 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by IBvoss(m): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Omo...this very shocking! To think this Abba Kyari that has always been portrayed as the epitome of excellence in the Nigerian Police Force is a dirty crook in disguise...nawa o for this country shocked
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by onuman: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Dailymice:
More...

Lets take time and appreciate the real super cop People's Gazette You rarely find this kind of investigative journalism in this country

Investigative journalism is dead in Nigeria.

That’s why ISWAP/Boko Haram terrorists killing mostly Igbo policemen and soldiers in the Igbo Eastern Nigeria were said to be Igbo separatists asking for Biafra for the Eastern states.
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Elock1: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Odoogu:
... Hushpupi thinking what's there to loose or gain? " make everything burst abeg" cheesy
I swear... To think that his money wasn't legit after all

1 Like

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Asiseeit: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Emmexguy123:
Abba Kayari should have taken his time to say something reasonable than to tell the whole public that he only sold native clothes to huspuppi.
He really messed up with such dirty and local lies coming from a matured man and high rank police officer like him. .

You overestimate Nigerian policeman and politicians. They tell stupendous lies that even a kid can't come up with. They are dumb.

Have you forgotten how they said the girl that died from the Lagos rally was stabbed with a knife, only for autopsy to say it was a gun wound. They still unashamedly names someone among the protesters (the prominent person) that he shot the girl. undecided

7 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by infogeneral: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
End of the road for the so called super cop. Every bubble must surely burst one day.

1 Like

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Talawaka: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
morgstreme:

IPOB GAZETTE!

Una don fail already..

Ndi Apari..

FAKE NEWS MONGERS!

Why don't you stick to what you know eh?

Peoples Gazette was launched in 2020 by Samuel Ogundipe, an investigative journalist who was arrested and detained by the Nigerian government for reporting undesirable stories about the Muhammadu Buhari administration.[2][3][4][5][6][7] He left Premium Times[8] in 2020 to start his own paper. In one week of its launch, it reported groundbreaking exclusive reports that became issues of national discussion[9][10]
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peoples_Gazette

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Jephyard(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Please can someone enlighten me on what is happening. What did Abba Kyari do, what role did he play cos I am not understanding all the noise going on here.
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by emmnprince(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
the fear of American prison
trust me the feds don't need to torture you physically to get what they want.
psychological torture works more.
have you ever imagine yourself alone in a cell room with white florescent bulb shinning you cannot go out of that environment
mehn only the thought alone scares the hell out of me because that's one of the physiological torture over there.
you'll be depressed to death

Are you talking from experience?
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by PrisonEscapee(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
ValCon888:
But anytime a criminal from naija is caught and extradited, they start to sing at the top of their voice.

By the time Abba Kyari starts to sing, even the Inspector General of Police won't be safe.

Abba Kyari the Super Cop is now Abba Kyari the Super Corrupt.
They sign them to a tempting record deal and then assign them to young john the wicked producer to handle the beats.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by vibre: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:
Lol, you are a clown!! Even when they are finally arrested, convicted and jailed, people like you will still be waiting for clarification.
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Olajede56: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
see below
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
obonujoker:

Lol... El Chapo con don get sense by now inside "Alcatraz of the Rockies"
you sabi

US prison is what I don't wish for my enemy
why do you think many criminals prefer their country prison to American prison?
because American prison is highly equipped with all manner of psychological torture cells and equipments
it might look posh but trust me you'll never be the same after coming out.
those that can afford rehab goes for thorough psychological treatment after being released
while those who can't afford it becomes suicidal and the rest.
Nigerian prison people like Hushpuppy can live their normal life like nothing happened in prison, they'll be given vip treatment and have access to almost all the equipment they needed including laptops and phones.
prison warders will be their boys.

It doesn't work like that in the states.
remember Hush have spent a little time there so what his eyes saw ehhh he can't wait to be free again

2 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Seun360(m): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
This reminds me on my time in an old generation bank, I attended a security meeting and the police officer anchoring the meeting warned us we the participants (bankers) never to co-operate with criminals. He stressed that the day they will get caught, they will sing like a canary. It might take years but when they mention your name, you're in for it.

3 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
"Fake News"!

-Nigerian Police Force, 2021
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by barragan: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
I have little doubt in my mind that Abba Kyari is dirty. Just the other day he was frolicking with another person with suspicious wealth, for someone with a reputation of intelligence he should have known to avoid associating with characters such as thiefpuppy and the Cubana person, any sensible person will know these people will eventually get caught and will definitely avoid them. Smh.

1 Like

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Glink2018(m): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
This guy don spoil the abba kyari career...if dem born am well make he travel go the US...

Fulani government should extradite Abba Kyari to Amenrican government for trial and likely prosecution....

Fulani government will always protect their own but, keep killing other tribes....

Eni kuure.....

2 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by obonujoker(m): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
you sabi

US prison is what I don't wish for my enemy
why do you think many criminals prefer their country prison to American prison?
because American prison is highly equipped with all manner of psychological torture cells and equipments
it might look posh but trust me you'll never be the same after coming out.
those that can afford rehab goes for thorough psychological treatment after being released
while those who can't afford it becomes suicidal and the rest.
Nigerian prison people like Hushpuppy can live their normal life like nothing happened in prison, they'll be given vip treatment and have access to almost all the equipment they needed including laptops and phones.
prison warders will be their boys.

It doesn't work like that in the states.
remember Hush have spent a little time there so what his eyes saw ehhh he can't wait to be free again

GenPop still better pass Isolation.... grin Hushpuppy fit dey GenPop unlike El Chapo and co

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by lebete3000: 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
ValCon888:

Abba Kyari the Super Cop is now Abba Kyari the Super Corrupt.

Them get some mad producers wey dey produce some mad beats for them...

1 Like

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Your favourite Super Cop with integrity. If Abba Kyari had integrity then I wonder how the cops without integrity are grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Massiveglory: 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.