Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) (70702 Views)

Court Documents Reveal GEJ Filed Charges Against Tinubu In 2011 For Forgery / Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi / Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Jephyard(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
vibre:

Hushpuppi and some other guys defrauded someone of millions of dollars, there was a disagreement among the fraudsters on how to share the money and one of them Vincent Kelly chibuzo decided to blow the whistle so Hushpuppi and one other called Juma co-opted our super cop kyari and gave him some part of the money from the crime for him to arrest the whistleblower and detain him in Nigeria. Our super cop agreed and detained the guy and he received a huge sum from the fraudsters in return.
Oh my God, this is not good at all. We are bleeped.
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Temptee101(m): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:
Better to wait for more clarification..

Let me see how you'd survive this.

grin grin cheesy
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by sylve11: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Darkblood:

Which stupid legacy?
What's wrong with some of you idiots?
This is why Nigeria can never get better some of you are so evil, u support evil things as long as u re benefiting
To hell with you man

he said that figuratively na. why you dey para? grin shocked cool

1 Like

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by frog12: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
na so e be. DRAMA after reading. America wan expose BIG CORRUPT COP amongst us. I congratulate AMERICA on this . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Franking: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Super cop ko super Ted ni.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Coldie(m): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba kyari go and defend your case

1 Like

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by IbrahimSola: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
I hope it's not what I'm thinking. Abba Kyari said Obi Cubana is his long time friend. Hushpuppi said Obi Cubana took his place because of his absence. And now it turns out that Abba Kyari had some dirty dealings with Hushpuppi. Lord I pray that Hushpuppi didn't have any dealings with Obi Cubana, else it will be just a matter of time.

These days of celebrating money no matter how it comes (we call it hard work), Lord we pray you lead us aright. The case of Obinwanne Okeke, the founder of Invictus that received global award as a young entrepreneur was an eye opener for me.

6 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Jephyard(m): 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
UDUJ:

Hushpuppy indicted him in his scams. Telling the FBI that he wires money to ABBA KYARI for protection. Probably one of the reasons hushpuppy was never arrested on his numerous visits to Nigeria. And implying that abba Kyari also covered for him in some deals. That's my layman understanding of what's going down right now.

Thanks. Why are Nigerians so greedy and selfish. Why are we so cheap for God sake. This is not poverty. Nigeria don't have will power

2 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by oyeb15: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Obi cubana mama burial has opened that guy to scrutiny.

You can't cover smoke with basket.

3 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by velocity25(m): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Don red for zombies Supercop,
It's no more gossip but reality that this man is nothing but yahoo boy. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by AngelicBeing: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Fourwinds: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Helinus ...can you come here with your longpreek? I want to show you something.

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by AfroKnight: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Anyway, the guy say him be sure plug for native wears. Hit him up.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Plut01: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
MansoryMX:

By the time Abba Kyari starts confessing to other fraud money laundering crimes in US, Nigerians will be shocked on those involved. FBI will sweep this country totally. They are building more case against prominent politicians through Hushpuppi. Former IG will be peeing in his trouser right now because he is Oga at the top and I can bet my entire saving that over 10.5 goals plus and home win in first 10 mins in first half that former IG turn is few weeks away.

Three ex presidential candidates to follow suits..... Just watch the number of top notch Nigerian politicians that will troop in to Nigeria in few hours. If you see any politician rushing back to Nigeria be it by flight or Land or you suddenly see your politician relative in Nigeria, look no further, here is why.

One presidential Mama will land with presidential jet before tomorrow.

In short, watch the movement around Kaduna state.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by PrisonEscapee(m): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
you sabi

US prison is what I don't wish for my enemy
why do you think many criminals prefer their country prison to American prison?
because American prison is highly equipped with all manner of psychological torture cells and equipments
it might look posh but trust me you'll never be the same after coming out.
those that can afford rehab goes for thorough psychological treatment after being released
while those who can't afford it becomes suicidal and the rest.
Nigerian prison people like Hushpuppy can live their normal life like nothing happened in prison, they'll be given vip treatment and have access to almost all the equipment they needed including laptops and phones.
prison warders will be their boys.

It doesn't work like that in the states.
remember Hush have spent a little time there so what his eyes saw ehhh he can't wait to be free again
Stop spreading false information.
America has one of the most conducive prison systems in the world. Nothing in Africa as a continent compares to it.
Let me break it down: kirikiri prison is far worse than all/any of the correctional facilities in the US.
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Darkblood: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
sylve11:

he said that figuratively na. why you dey para? grin shocked cool
I am angry ni, zero tolerance for buhari supporters, I don't know if he is one cos these guys are everywhere
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
cool Na wa O Hushpuppi don't want to go down alone .... this plea bargain might be first come first serve o.... The FBI tagged the operation TOP DOG that says alot , hope we won't have another TOP DOG selling Shoes o. Although I still have my reservation on Abba Kyari that hushpuppi decided to take him on a cruise in Dubia does not mean he directly participated in the crime, after all he took the Radio Evangelist D**DY F***Z* on a cruise does it means he would also be indicted.
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Lamasta(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kyari oya rush make statement again now grin e don be
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

America has one of the most conducive prison systems in the world. Nothing in Africa as a continent compares to it.
Let me break it down: kirikiri prison is far worse than all/any of the correctional facilities in the US.
Lol you don't know anything about American prison
who's talking about conducive here
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by obonujoker(m): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

Read up Alcatraz of the Rockies Bro... Please... Or Guantanamo bay .. Biko
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by NobleRace: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
advanceDNA:

When there are overwhelming evidence against you....you have a better shot at reduced sentence if you snitch, especially if you can help the law enforcement put many others behind bars..

Does this work in Nigeria?
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by shadeyinka(m): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
@:
The saints and kingsmen!

Abba Kyari
Ibrahim Magu
Isa Ali Pantami

But the know how to catch corrupt "EndSARS movement", IPOB and "Buhari Must Go" crew!
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by MansoryMX(m): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Plut01:

Three ex presidential candidates to follow suits..... Just watch the number of top notch Nigerian politicians that will troop in to Nigeria in few hours. If you see any politician rushing back to Nigeria be it by flight or Land or you suddenly see your politician relative in Nigeria, look no further, here is why.

One presidential Mama will land with presidential jet before tomorrow.

In short, watch the movement around Kaduna state.

You are smart brother! Exactly my thoughts cheesy
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Luck98: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Millz404(m): 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
ValCon888:
I don't know how the American Justice System does it.
But anytime a criminal from naija is caught and extradited, they start to sing at the top of their voice.

Hushpuppi is currently singing and his music is topping the charts.
By the time Abba Kyari starts to sing, even the Inspector General of Police won't be safe.

Abba Kyari the Super Cop is now Abba Kyari the Super Corrupt.

Americans can either threaten to throw you into one of their black site and torture the human right out of you or promise to give you lesser jail time if you comply or you will never see the outside of a prison wall filled with russian gangsters....imagine say na person dey tell you all these thing....you no go collect mic start to sing?
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by twosquare(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
As if na so money easy to get. If you are a business owner, you will understand. As rich as some billionaires are, they don't flaunt it like these guys. When you think about how much suffering and sweat you did in your business to have even a million dollars, to behave unseemly will be difficult.

I'm not moved by that from the onset. 90% of the time, it is always illegal money these guys and others that follow same trend are into. It never fails. The algorithm of the earth is so specific about that.

U've said it all bro

IbrahimSola:
I hope it's not what I'm thinking. Abba Kyari said Obi Cubana is his long time friend. Hushpuppi said Obi Cubana took his place because of his absence. And now it turns out that Abba Kyari had some dirty dealings with Hushpuppi. Lord I pray that Hushpuppi didn't have any dealings with Obi Cubana, else it will be just a matter of time.

These days of celebrating money no matter how it comes (we call it hard work), Lord we pray you lead us aright. The case of Obinwanne Okeke, the founder of Invictus that received global award as a young entrepreneur was an eye opener for me.

1 Like

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Theoarhics: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
As long as is another fulani Buhari would protect him just like he protect killer herdsmen. If it was another tribe he for don dey show power and do anyhow.
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by SKYHIGHfx: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:
Better to wait for more clarification..

U nova still recover?
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Malawian(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
the fear of American prison
trust me the feds don't need to torture you physically to get what they want.
psychological torture works more.
have you ever imagine yourself alone in a cell room with white florescent bulb shinning you cannot go out of that environment
mehn only the thought alone scares the hell out of me because that's one of the physiological torture over there.
you'll be depressed to death
All those American black guys with monster cock waiting to disvirgin Kyari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by 8stargeneral: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Center can no longer hold...we're waiting for apc to come and defend this..las las en reach all of dem

1 Like

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
WHICH ABBA KYARI BE THIS AGAIN? HE IS THE SON OF LATE ABBA KYARI?THERE IS ANODA ABBA KYARI IN CUSTOMS RANK AND FILE. LET USA BE OBJECTIVE IF HIS AN ACCOMPLICE THEY CAN TAK HIM AWAY IMMEDIATELY. angry

1 Like

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by LONGPREEK(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fourwinds:
Helinus ...can you come here with your longpreek? I want to show you something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) / Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.