Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) (70711 Views)

Court Documents Reveal GEJ Filed Charges Against Tinubu In 2011 For Forgery / Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi / Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by nedekid: 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:
Better to wait for more clarification..
Oga, fbi knowing they can face litigation would have done their proper investigation. Don't be surprised they have audio recordings, chat, bank transfer records between hushpuppi and our cop etc.
They are not Nigeria police, they would have done their home work before bringing such charges before a judge.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Munamu: 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
FarahAideed:
Hian these Americans are hell bent on soiling the legacy of this super cop man

What supercop? He has been indicted by a man before.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
obonujoker:

GenPop still better pass Isolation.... grin Hushpuppy fit dey GenPop unlike El Chapo and co
you're right.
isolation is the worst kind of psychological torture cell in the world.

But if FBI wan torture you.
they'll just isolate you for like 48hrs you'll start singing like canary grin

5 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by UDUJ(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jephyard:
Please can someone enlighten me on what is happening. What did Abba Kyari do, what role did he play cos I am not understanding all the noise going on here.

Hushpuppy indicted him in his scams. Telling the FBI that he wires money to ABBA KYARI for protection. Probably one of the reasons hushpuppy was never arrested on his numerous visits to Nigeria. And implying that abba Kyari also covered for him in some deals. That's my layman understanding of what's going down right now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by ddippset(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Evans would be smiling right now.
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Theboss100(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
grin grin

Monogamy oya. The documents you requested for are here... grin

I told you they're killing this guy slowly. Deliberately dropping the evidence at intervals.

He wasn't even implicated as I thought earlier, he was indicted. shocked
Omo, Kyari is cooked!!
The real word is TOAST.

1 Like

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by madjune(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
Omo, is that not Alex Ekubbo face follow there?
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
nedekid:

Oga, fbi knowing they can face litigation would have done their proper investigation. Don't be surprised they have audio recordings, chat, bank transfer records between hushpuppi and our cop etc.
They are not Nigeria police, they would have done their home work before bringing such charges before a judge.
Monogamy is saying that out of agony with tears in his eyes

5 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by vibre: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jephyard:
Please can someone enlighten me on what is happening. What did Abba Kyari do, what role did he play cos I am not understanding all the noise going on here.
Hushpuppi and some other guys defrauded someone of millions of dollars, there was a disagreement among the fraudsters on how to share the money and one of them Vincent Kelly chibuzo decided to blow the whistle so Hushpuppi and one other called Juma co-opted our super cop kyari and gave him some part of the money from the crime for him to arrest the whistleblower and detain him in Nigeria. Our super cop agreed and detained the guy and he received a huge sum from the fraudsters in return.

11 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Fortez: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by OdogwuMike(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
E don be for this niggar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Beedude(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Obi Cubana don trend. Na Hushpuppy and Abba Kyari get this week/next week

4 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Plut01: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
GeneralPula:
1.1m$ bribe..

Naso this hushpuppi get money reach

He worths 40 million dollars in cash and more than 65 million dollars in bitcoin as at the time he was arrested.

11 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
OBALOLA55:
grin

HOPE YOU ARE GONNA SLEEP WELL TONIGHT

WHERE IS NGENEUKWUENU AND AKA NLPOLICEWOMANgrin SEF
Hahahahahaha my brother
Monogamy is crying cheesy

I love his tears

3 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by MufasaLion: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
vibre:

Hushpuppi and some other guys defrauded someone of millions of dollars, there was a disagreement among the fraudsters on how to share the money and one of them Kelly chibuzo decided to blow the whistle so Hushpuppi and one other called Jamu co-opted our super cop kyari and gave him some part of the money from the crime for him to arrest the whistleblower and detain him in Nigeria. Our super cop agreed and detained the guy and he received a huge sum from the fraudsters in return.

I'm reading the 69-page document now. Abba Kyari is fvck3d already!

7 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Commentor: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Now that I see a document indicating him, I can now join in to say "step aside".

1 Like

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by obonujoker(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
you're right.
isolation is the worst kind of psychological torture cell in the world.

But if FBI wan torture you.
they'll just isolate you for like 48hrs you'll start singing like canary grin

Lol... Like Hushbaby grin... The way them take deal with those Pakistan terrorist for this isolation, nobody tell them make them repent... grin... El Chapo go don dey sing by now.. Lol... grin... No be eye Hushpuppi take sign guilty plea deal..... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Brushstrokes20: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
Just like buhari and cohorts, kiyari is a COMMON CRIMINAL!
NIGERIA IS IN WRONG HANDS!

1 Like

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by ensamy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
If someone like this our super cop is implicated in such a mess then how are we sure that top people in Government are not involved in Boko haram, IPOB, banditry, kidnapping and Niger militancy in Nigeria. This country done cast. shocked shocked shocked shocked sad

6 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Sluacoast:
What a big shame to Nigeria. It's even better if a citizen are mentioned than a police officer. It a big shame to the country
monumental shame
for a top cop
this is an image battered beyond redemption

3 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by amuwo1980: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hush abba
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by rafcrown(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
THE DSS WE HAVE CAN ONLY RUN AFTER IGBOHO AND KANU NOT BOKO HARAM,TOP CROOKS,KIDNAPPERS ETC.
TarOrfeeek:
What then is the job of DSS, NIA, DMI, SSS and even the NPF IU.

How can a fraudulent thief send funds to a Police officer who has been in the national spotlight for half a decade.

Do we even have a credible intelligence agency that acts preventively on people. Is there any thing as surveillance on security personnel.

Or, has this government invested only in the silence of dissenting voices and contrary opinions and ethnic witch hunt and assassinations.

Rubbish
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by frog12: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
this no be JOKE ooo !
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by simplesearch: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hardwork can take a man to the top, but only integrity can keep him there.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by KayCee92(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

How can a fraudulent thief send funds to a Police officer who has been in the national spotlight for half a decade.

Do we even have a credible intelligence agency that acts preventively on people. Is there any thing as surveillance on security personnel.

Or, has this government invested only in the silence of dissenting voices and contrary opinions and ethnic witch hunt and assassinations.

Rubbish

In other words, who will police the police. Who investigates the investigator grin
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
obonujoker:

Lol... Like Hushbaby grin... The way them take deal with those Pakistan terrorist for this isolation, nobody tell them make them repent... grin... El Chapo go don dey sing by now.. Lol... grin... No be eye Hushpuppi take sign guilty plea deal..... grin
omo the day I read about that torture isolation cell after watching a little documentary of it.
I sat down and imagined myself inside that cell.
jezzzz I felt dizzy immediately and felt like collapsing.
chaii as in I had nightmare because of something I read and watched.
now just imagine someone inside the cell for like 48hrs
something that made Hush to spill that level of beans is beyond physical torture.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by frog12: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
this one na POLICE versus POLICE grin grin grin grin
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by MansoryMX(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Rubbish

By the time Abba Kyari starts confessing to other fraud money laundering crimes in US, Nigerians will be shocked on those involved. FBI will sweep this country totally. They are building more case against prominent politicians through Hushpuppi. Former IG will be peeing in his trouser right now because he is Oga at the top and I can bet my entire saving that over 10.5 goals plus and home win in first 10 mins in first half that former IG turn is few weeks away.

1 Like

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by obonujoker(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
omo the day I read about that torture isolation cell after watching a little documentary of it.
I sat down and imagined myself inside that cell.
jezzzz I felt dizzy immediately and felt like collapsing.
chaii as in I had nightmare because of something I read and watched.
now just imagine someone inside the cell for like 48hrs
something that made Hush to spill that level of beans is beyond physical torture.

I'm telling you bro... Cocaine or terrorist warlords rather kill themselves than allow themselves to be extradited to US prisons... No be small thing... No be small thing... Imagine inside that kinda cell for 23Hrs a day... Lol... And you no fit kill yourself... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by gulfer: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
This is an irony, an aberration of the highest order .. or how do we explain the parade of the supercop (Kyari) and hushpuppi in the same picture parade
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Plut01: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
lanocfoods:
What does Omo ologo olopa means in Yoruba, I don't know if I got it right?

You mean Omo Ologo 5G grin cheesy

It means Star boy/Bright child in formal Lingua.........Maybe someone else can give you the street slang.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) / Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.