Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner (35677 Views)

Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" / “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy / Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Iliveforever(m): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
teacherbim:

As in my money that was reverted is being blocked again after a month and 11 days
Why did you leave it going to 2 months??

Well, if possible go to the bank tomorrow..
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by GeneralPula: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Her breast at 50 is doing well compare to that new recruit BBN prostitute claiming 21..

1 Like

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by candidbabe(f): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
New Dawn with funmi iyanda every Wednesday on NTA
Good old days.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by teacherbim(f): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Your problem is complex.
You turned it from a challenge to a problem because you didn't withdraw the whole monies when they were reversed.....that's what you should have done.
It's likely the monies dispensed after you left the ATM location....Do you have an account officer?
If yes then maybe you'll get things sorted else....there is very likelihood you might not get the #20k back.

@SENIORWRITER
If the money was dispensed Sir, why did Ecobank reverted it on the 18th of June after the complain ?and they reverted twice as it was debited and the reversal numbers were there
Also is it possible for money to be dispensed after removing the arm card and you have already been debited ?
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Aganju849: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
Na this babe dey fùck Segun Odegbami that year...be like she even born for am sef

All of them their time done pass lol grin
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by placeofallure(f): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
Coronavirus84:
Congratulations and Happy birthday Sweet babe. I remembered those days on NTA anchoring NEW DAWN

With Dr. Olubamidele Ogaga, always talking on Health and wellness. Those days, I don't miss New Dawn.

Those were the days I had nothing doing than just watch TV, Little or no worries, no money too, totally dependent. Looking back now, it's a different story. Thank God!

Happy birthday ma. Wishing you many more prosperous years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by teacherbim(f): 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Iliveforever:

Why did you leave it going to 2 months??

Well, if possible go to the bank tomorrow..
No I complained that very week and they reverted the money after 2 weeks but they blocked it back today ,after a month and 11days
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by owneebeghjou: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
My forever crush, you are lovely even at 50

1 Like

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by qtguru(m): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Respect to the Lady she has given alot to her career.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by OBALOLA55(m): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wickedfact:

Be careful of mocking people with old age. If you despise old age so much, you may not live long enough to see old age.
MALLAM FAHDIGA NOR DEY REASON WELL NOW sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Segfaultt(m): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Commentor:

That thing in the caption?

I doubt he has it.

More likely sawdust.
the fahdiga moniker is an ipob so such ill comments doesn't surprise me cos that's how they behave.
Useless people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by bewla(m): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Old cargo
This girl is hot

How I wish she is my girl

1 Like

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by lavenjcrown(m): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
You lack manners. Bleep � you.
Fahdiga:
Old cargo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by lavenjcrown(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Old cargo
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Iliveforever(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
teacherbim:
No I complained that very week and they reverted the money after 2 weeks but they blocked it back today ,after a month and 11days

Oh, so what’s their reason for blocking it?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by teacherbim(f): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Iliveforever:

Oh, so what’s their reason for blocking it?
That is what I don't understand oooo,It's annoying I'm going there tomorrow to complain

1 Like

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by CheedyJ(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Tokskob2008:

You sef no go old again baa
No be everybody go reach that age .perhaps, he doesn’t see himself attaining such age.. won’t say more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by CheedyJ(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Old cargo
Those people wey like your dumb comment needs to be flogged ..old cargo kee you dia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Iliveforever(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
teacherbim:

That is what I don't understand oooo,It's annoying I'm going there tomorrow to complain

Ok. Just don’t be too polite with them oo.
They can’t frustrate you on your hard earned money again

1 Like

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by CheedyJ(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Subsea:
Old cargo forming sweet sixteen! grin grin grin

Happy Birthday!!!!
You won’t be 20 forever bro.. won’t say more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by TWLifestyle: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Old cargo
why are some guys always so angry at women ? Like , why ? It's so weird - all that unnecessary hate and anger .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by CheedyJ(m): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
Aganju849:
Na this babe dey fùck Segun Odegbami that year...be like she even born for am sef

All of them their time done pass lol grin
And what’s wrong in two adults having sexual fun, was she married while having d affair with segun odegbami? Una go just dey look for something where there’s nothing just to shame people..

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Aganju849: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
CheedyJ:

And what’s wrong in two adults having sexual fun, was she married while having d affair with segun odegbami? Una go just dey look for something where there’s nothing just to shame people..

gtfo my mentions fool
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by BanevsJoker(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
She is closer to 60 than 50. Kate Henshaw don give una inferiority complex.
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by wumi2017(f): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Happy birthday to our wonderful woman.. patronize Wunmi's Collection for both male and female footwears with just Shikini money
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by CheedyJ(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Aganju849:

gtfo my mentions fool
Your father na fool, runs in your gene

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by teacherbim(f): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Iliveforever:

Ok. Just don’t be too polite with them oo.
They can’t frustrate you on your hard earned money again

I will try not to be polite,thanks

1 Like

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Awoo88: 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
So old chicks too dey use football age
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Pappyjulie196(m): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Is it a crime ageing now?
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Pappyjulie196(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Is it a crime a ageing now?
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by bolabadmus38: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
HBD,Funmi......Honestly,your programs on NTA in those days are excellent..Always very lively then. Anyway,I congratulate on your golden jubilee anivasery.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina / Davido Misplaces Gold Custom Necklace At #MTVMAMA2015, Fans Returns It To Him / Tonto Dikeh Shares Throwback With Rukky Sanda, Mocks Their Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.