Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner (35664 Views)

Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" / “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy / Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Sensitivity: 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
angry
Fahdiga:
Old cargo
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by tobtap: 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
Subsea:
Old cargo forming sweet sixteen! grin grin grin
Anoda diformed brain idiot..

9 Likes

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Iliveforever(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
May God continue to bless her kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by BSdetector: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Old cargo

Show us your mum's picture when she clocked 50....

9 Likes

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Tgrey(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
Sorry o! Is this knife not too big for the cake,abi na bar man give them?
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by teacherbim(f): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
My nairalanders, please I need your help oooo, Ecobank is trying to scam me,I tried to withdraw money from Uba using Ecobank debit card,I tried thrice but wasn't successful and my account was debited three times, 10k each,I went to complain and was told that the money would be reverted after 24 hours but wasn't wasn't reverted.
I sent messages to them on Twitter and later went to one of their branch and was told that 2 transaction were successful and one was not,I was like how come?
I told them it wasn't, 10 k was reverted,I went back to complain of the remaining 20k and they argued with me that it was successful which wasn't ,I went back again and the 20k was reverted, that was on the 18th of June, to my greatest disappointment,I tried to withdraw from my account t today and I notice that my account is in 20k negative,I sent a message to them and this was their response.
Please what should I do?
None of three transaction was successful that day.
A month + 11days

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by olatuns2017: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Newsmic:
Veteran Nigerian broadcaster, Funmi Iyanda turned 50 on July 27 2021 and she took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her new age, IgbereTV reports.

She shared photos of herself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR4H4aapreI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A birthday dinner was held in her honor by her friends and associates, IgbereTV reports.

See photos from the dinner below.

Her program then was educative and impactful...
She was also generous and used her program to affectee the less privilege posively!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Nonexisting1: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
She no see brazier buy?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by BSdetector: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
It seems slim women age slower.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by tunapawizzy: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Old cargo
pele o...forever young

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by ignis: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
Dope
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by focus7: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Women with age falsification, Funmi Iyanda by my record should be 54 not 50years old.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by sisisioge: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
I've always loved this babe....happy birthday Funmee iya Morenike kiss

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by zolajpower: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wickedfact:

Be careful of mocking people with old age. If you despise old age so much, you may not live long enough to see old age.
Gbam na so , this wan no be curse oo na so karma dey speak through people to pass him message

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by arsenal33: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
joe54:
grin grin
Isn't that a sword ,
if you mess up she will...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Iliveforever(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
teacherbim:
My nairalanders, please I need your help oooo, Ecobank is trying to scam me,I tried to withdraw money from Uba using Ecobank debit card,I tried thrice but wasn't successful and my account was debited three times, 10k each,I went to complain and was told that the money would be reverted after 24 hours but wasn't wasn't reverted.
I sent messages to them on Twitter and later went to one of their branch and was told that 2 transaction were successful and one was not,I was like how come?
I told them it wasn't, 10 k was reverted,I went back to complain of the remaining 20k and they argued with me that it was successful which wasn't ,I went back again and the 20k was reverted, that was on the 18th of June, to my greatest disappointment,I tried to withdraw from my account t today and I notice that my account is in 20k negative,I sent a message to them and this was their response.
Please what should I do?
A month + 11days

1 Like

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by TimeTraveller: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Old cargo

Pray you grow old.
Pray you achieve half what she has achieved.
When she was your age, decades ago, she already had her TV talk show.
Some of you will never make it in life, no be curse.

8 Likes

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Commentor: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Olarewaju89:
undecided

New cargo

That thing in the caption?

I doubt he has it.

More likely sawdust.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by TeeElesh: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Old cargo

I hope you'll show us your female relatives' pictures when they clock 50.
So many kids on nairaland..no manners
They always type rubbish for rubbish likes.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by HRSweetness(f): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
She's so frosh. Benefits of good genes, workout and eating right.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Neddstark: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
Feminist MILF.
Marriage failed. Baby mama relationship went sour. Became a full-time feminist.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Iliveforever(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
teacherbim:
Please what should I do?
A month + 11days

Gtbank tried exactly such with my 15k through atm transactions, they kept asking me to come back the following day 2days straight until I changed it for them on the third day grin
These guys are scammers oo just go back to the bank and complain seriously, if possible go with someone

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Commentor: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
focus7:
Women with age falsification, Funmi Iyanda by my record should be 54 not 50years old.

I thought about that.

She should be above 50 in my reckoning.

That's easily 23 years ago when she burst into limelight.
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by peedeeasobie(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
focus7:

Happy fathers' day Sir.

Papa Funmi

1 Like

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by victorazy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
See dager
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by teacherbim(f): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Iliveforever:

Gtbank tried exactly such with my 15k through atm transactions, they kept asking me to come back the following day 2days straight until I changed it for them on the third day grin
These guys are scammers oo just go back to the bank and complain seriously, if possible go with someone
As in my money that was reverted is being blocked again after a month and 11 days
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Curious345: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Tinubu ex babe that year, that atiku was knacking genevvieve
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by TimeTraveller: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Old cargo

B.A.S.T.A.R.D.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Seniorwriter(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
teacherbim:
Please what should I do?
A month + 11days
Your problem is complex.
You turned it from a challenge to a problem because you didn't withdraw the whole monies when they were reversed.....that's what you should have done.
It's likely the monies dispensed after you left the ATM location....Do you have an account officer?
If yes then maybe you'll get things sorted else....there is very likelihood you might not get the #20k back.

teacherbim:

If the money was dispensed Sir, why did Ecobank reverted it on the 18th of June after the complain ?and they reverted twice as it was debited and the reversal numbers were there
Also is it possible for money to be dispensed after removing the arm card and you have already been debited ?
@the emboldened YES....they reverted it based on your complains but I'm sure after they balanced transactions with the other bank they saw the deficit.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by oloriooko(m): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
which kind cloth be this even with ya age sense still eludes you angry
as omo odua, this old woman no fit see correct aso ofi buy with grand gele to match, na this spaghetti cloth advertising slippers bwest she come wear, sis you a shame to the odua community, shio!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by joyousever(f): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
Don't mind the him, he thinks he'll be young forever!
Tokskob2008:

You sef no go old again baa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-money Celebrates His 3rd Child Chukwuebuka, As He Clock 4 Today - Photos / Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris / Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.