Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell (4515 Views)

My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell by CursedNsukka: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2021
BigDawsNet:

So what was my message? Are we not saying the same thing... Never mentioned it prevents anything...I'm just trying to say you will have low chances of developing prostrate if you cum more often
Cool, correct man
Re: How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell by Pumpumking: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
A woman can get sex quite easily than guys, especially for guys who don't like prostitutes.
And to be frank with myself, I realise I have lost motivation to pursue my interests while also fixated on my long spell without sex.
I feel it's not normal, and it has impacted on my self image, even though I'm quite smart, outspoken and good looking in my early 30s.
I don't like prostitutes or masturbation, and the time and energy it takes to bed a woman from the street put me off, cos of the pretence and all. I'm of the opinion that if I like a woman and she can't give me sex, then there's no need tagging along for relationship cos from my experience, I usually lose in that hard to fvck game.
The question is, can this lack of sex or relationship be the cause for my low zeal and lack energy in many areas of my life?
But I know I need sex from someone who will also reciprocate the emotions.
Laying with Prostitutes is sort of disgusting and doesn't align with my personal value at all. Just confused. I will appreciate honest comments.

..there is a reason why a word call . SELF SERVICE is invented sir....we call it * do it yourself *(DIY)
Re: How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell by lkillbrokehoes: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
fourboys:
Op stop asking nonsense question... No be everybody sex dey freak, sex is grossly overated! Ask married ppl dey go tell u, two minutes ur eyes don clear... Check well' boys without girlfriend(s) dey always get better savings compared to others lipsrsealed
You talk well
Re: How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell by absool(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
You are just a mature idiat.
A man in his 30s should be able to control himself.

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell by 190theclown: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
well p-orn-hub works wonders

you could try it sometime
Re: How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell by Demigod22: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
Most times I experience such wave. I have not had sex for some time now, but the funniest thing is that most people think I am a player because of girls that come around me, most of them come to ask for a favor, but my neighbors and friends think I am going down with them.

But I am enjoying the fact that I don't give a damn about girls and they are admiring from distance. Even my Mom is complaining that some girls in my area are running errands for her par mother In-law stuff.
Re: How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell by SonofGod231: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
The babes on Tinder are other people's girlfriends who love to Svck Dickk and Fvck for some bar.
Join now and get laid.
Don't forget to use a condom ohh as you dey pay dey go.
Life no get duplicate.
Re: How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell by DonroxyII: 8:55am On Jul 31, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
A woman can get sex quite easily than guys, especially for guys who don't like prostitutes.
And to be frank with myself, I realise I have lost motivation to pursue my interests while also fixated on my long spell without sex.
I feel it's not normal, and it has impacted on my self image, even though I'm quite smart, outspoken and good looking in my early 30s.
I don't like prostitutes or masturbation, and the time and energy it takes to bed a woman from the street put me off, cos of the pretence and all. I'm of the opinion that if I like a woman and she can't give me sex, then there's no need tagging along for relationship cos from my experience, I usually lose in that hard to fvck game.
The question is, can this lack of sex or relationship be the cause for my low zeal and lack energy in many areas of my life?
But I know I need sex from someone who will also reciprocate the emotions.
Laying with Prostitutes is sort of disgusting and doesn't align with my personal value at all. Just confused. I will appreciate honest comments.
Guys can get sex easily than ladies ......... Especially here in Africa ... Most ladies are scared of being judged by the society.

Most ladies attached emotions to sex .......
Sex is physical to most guys ............

Ladies sexual organ is deep inside thus the emotion in order to lure the brain to wet the sexual organs ...... if not for emotions then Financial gratification........ or others .... only few Idc ones get sex for sex and physical purposes only !!

That said,
Dude, You low energy has to deal with your life all together .... I think you have inferiority complex because even in 30s and you still think women are rocket science, neither are you mastubating nor prostitution then you have self esteem issues which is eating your brain thus the Low energy and Zeal ..........

You need to develop yourself mentally and have some charisma and boldness ......

Also, lack of sex especially for adult man/women clouds the brain and impair decision making processes (Zeal and interest) ...

You need to let out that steam .... so, go and marry bro don't fornicate tongue
Re: How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell by DonroxyII: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Sure we get to do this once in a while, but the bad feeling I get after it actually worsens my self image...so I feel it's not a solution..and I try as much as possible to avoid it
Being a man without sex is crazy honestly. Especially for people who don't like going to brothels...na fucckk up
Dude stop whining, fix your life and get married ....

A Man in 30s doesn't lament over something as silly as Sex .... You should have other interests beyond sex .... if Konji hold you silly, masturbate it out and move on with your life on a clearer vision and mission.

This is why you should fix your life in earliest possible time ... find woman of your type and marry !
Re: How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell by benqo01(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2021
OP not everyone is sex freak ....am 25yrs of age and have never had sex in my life

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2021
It’s been months if not a year I had any form of sexual act performed on or for me.

But I no be girlfriend person right from day one; I’m always self absorbed
Re: How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell by StPete: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2021
Echoban:

A real nigga is meant to bang minimum of 3 different pussy a week while still making dope Money.

Not a curse, it's how nature build men.., Some real nigga choose marriage, they add side chicks, some instead of side chicks, they marry 2-3..

The balance..

At the bolded, you're a wise man. This is true to the latter.

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell by StPete: 11:27am On Jul 31, 2021
benqo01:
OP not everyone is sex freak ....am 25yrs of age and have never had sex in my life

Low sex drive and gravely using masturbation to wrinkle your genitals undecided
Re: How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell by Queenserah26(f): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2021
Abeg shift make I siddon with you. Pass the popcorn please grin

Temmylee02:
We Wey we no knw anything make we dey here dey learn, ahbeg I need popcorn
Re: How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell by benqo01(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
StPete:

Low sex drive and gravely using masturbation to wrinkle your genitals undecided

Lol I know u will surely bring masturbation into this......I don't do such and will never ever do that
Re: How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell by Lostchild(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kuriosmynd

I have been without a woman for the last 10 years because of my path
I have not had sex with a woman for he last 10 years
I have not masturbate for 9 years

What do you think?
Re: How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell by Kuriosmynd: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lostchild:
Kuriosmynd

I have been without a woman for the last 10 years because of my path
I have not had sex with a woman for he last 10 years
I have not masturbate for 9 years

What do you think?
Hmmm......I hope u are not 19yrs and calculating from your prepuberty years till 19 as 10 yrs celibacy
Re: How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell by Lostchild(m): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Hmmm......I hope u are not 19yrs and calculating from your prepuberty years till 19 as 10 yrs celibacy

I am older than you.
I am a mature lowly guy
Re: How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell by Kuriosmynd: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lostchild:

I am older than you.
I am a mature lowly guy
Cool then, it will be nice to know why u went on monk mode for good 10 yrs....cos it isn't normal for anyone over 25....Are u a Catholic monk?
Re: How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell by Lostchild(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Cool then, it will be nice to know why u went on monk mode for good 10 yrs....cos it isn't normal for anyone over 25....Are u a Catholic monk?

I have been funfilling my calling and destiny here on earth and many, many times, Satan tried to destroy and kill me through women. It was God intervention that spare me.

I have to opt out from dating because this illicit sex is an instrument of the devil.

I will marry but when I am at the right place
Re: How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell by meobizy(f): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
I don't like prostitutes or masturbation, and the time and energy it takes to bed a woman from the street put me off, cos of the pretence and all.
Nobody can help a person not willing to have his/her problem solved. Stop acting like a woman because those ones define themselves with their ever-unending troubles. Naira Marley gave everyone the blueprint, "soapy." Engage in the act or distract yourself with something else.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At What Happened On No Bra Day / She Suddenly Hates Me ??? / There’s A Scientific Reason Why Men Are So Attracted To Big Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.