Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) (44670 Views)

I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals / Bright Chimezie Celebrates His 60th Birthday. Shares Family Photos / Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by KingDash: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
see nose like tomato, can only be one tribe.
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by thaoriginator: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
ylaa:
You can join them bro. E go fit you.

No. I'm a Thug. Don't wanna be a crooked as lawyer
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by ylaa(f): 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Thug? Idontbelieveujoor.

quote author=thaoriginator post=104232958]No. I'm a Thug. Don't wanna be a crooked as lawyer [/quote]
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by kingsceedon(m): 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
thaoriginator:
Every Tom, Dick and Harry is a lawyer now grin

Hausas and Fulanis are suicide bombers
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by thaoriginator: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
ylaa:
Thug? Idontbelieveujoor.

quote author=thaoriginator post=104232958]No. I'm a Thug. Don't wanna be a crooked as lawyer
Believe what you wannn gyal cool
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by ylaa(f): 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
I believe u now, u sound like one

thaoriginator:
Believe what you wannn gyal cool
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Coded78: 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
This small boy that year in secondary school shocked
Omo I feel old now. When I was in SS2 this boy was in jss1 or 2
He was in boarding school and I had no idea who he was cuz teachers and seniors dey always flog am shege.
Like he was always been flogged and punished.
I enter their hostel one day Dem dey give Dem punishment.
I intervene and told Dem to free the boy.
Until one guy told me that the boy that I told to go was bright chimezie son.
I felt so much shock as per bright chimezie was a legend and I thought they will give his child vip treatment.
This life funny Sha. Look at him now
My
I hope he remembers me as the senoir that saved him one-time from picking pin and flogging.

Wow
This is hilarious
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by BENEAMATA: 12:15am On Jul 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
He was in boarding school and I had no idea who he was cuz teachers and seniors dey always flog am shege.
I felt so much shock as per bright chimezie was a legend and I thought they will give his child vip treatment.

I hope he remembers me as the senoir that saved him one-time from picking pin and flogging.
I have a story to tell too , this one about his lmusic legend father .It all started in the year 1974 . . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by BENEAMATA: 12:21am On Jul 30, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Make e no go swallow poundi o . ... cheesy
Now , this nlander knows where my 1974 story about bright chimezie is all about . . . . grin
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by nedekid: 12:33am On Jul 30, 2021
DOTian:

Ofcourse na.. cabin biscuits and MacLean toothpaste..
Been around for a while..
Watched Tony Momoh, Funmi Iyanda, Tokunboh Ajayi and co.
I bet you don't know about Gregory Akabuogu alias 430.
Lolz, me finish secondary school 1989, uni, 1994/95, so I suppose know "new mascurade" naa. grin
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by thaoriginator: 12:48am On Jul 30, 2021
ylaa:
I believe u now, u sound like one

I got them keys to those handcuffs on you cry
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by adebopo: 12:48am On Jul 30, 2021
HeWrites:
Ziggima singer Bright Chimezie on Wednesday took to social media to announce his son Chukwudi Chimezie had been called to the Nigerian bar, Igbere TV reports.

The ‘Because of English’ singer’s son will be inducted on July 29 at Eagles Square, Abuja, according to Bright.

The excited father wrote in a Facebook post,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=401566414662942&id=100044287606605

Bright’s album Respect Africa brought him to limelight as he used his songs to beam the light on societal problems.

Many of his fans fell in love with the 60-year-old’s dance steps.
Congrats barrister
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 12:54am On Jul 30, 2021
Marvieduke:
A moment when a father is proud of his son, I pray this happen to all the good men and good fathers in nairaland.

Amen dearest one
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 1:14am On Jul 30, 2021
BENEAMATA:
Now , this nlander knows where my 1974 story about bright chimezie is all about . . . . grin

Make oyinbo no go call fire brigade ........... cheesy

If you dey around, when train dey operate from Kaduna - Lagos ............. Your grandchildren dey corna, dey eye you ......... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 2:02am On Jul 30, 2021
DOTian:

Hahaha
Me ke!? Indomie Gini?
Bright Chimezie, Tony Okoroji, Majek Fashek, Raskimono, The mandators, Sunny Okosun... You want me to go on? Village headmaster, Checkmate, Bisi and company... Beutiful days destroyed by Buhari and company..
Lol..
Leave matter...
I was just playing around because Bright was looking so young and the son was looking all grown up..

Baba himself grin
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 2:41am On Jul 30, 2021
Congrate bright, all ur hustling in music industry was not in vain.
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Kabaka100: 3:05am On Jul 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Omo...this ur tori's sef... ���...he was actually my classmate in SS1. To verify the truth of ur tori, ok what's the name of the secondary school wey him attend?
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by phemmyfour: 3:25am On Jul 30, 2021
Marvieduke:
A moment when a father is proud of his son, I pray this happen to all the good men and good fathers in nairaland.
It takes hard work and less visit to ShopRite
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by hardbody: 3:42am On Jul 30, 2021
thaoriginator:

Are you one?

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by hardbody: 3:58am On Jul 30, 2021
mbak:
ok. congrats to him. hear in Nigeria we celebrate call to bar like se na ticket to heaven.

That's because lawyers know when to use 'here' and 'hear'.

You used 'hear' instead of 'here' which should be the right thing to use in the context of the nonesense you wrote. I rise.
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by harizonal123(m): 4:22am On Jul 30, 2021
Mehn, this guy that year with his song "Okoroye okoro, I travel to oyibo man county...�'' Indomie generation won't understand
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Angelicqueen(f): 5:10am On Jul 30, 2021
Marvieduke:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Livingstone124: 5:14am On Jul 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

spotted Liar Mohammed grandson.
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by mayo47(m): 5:45am On Jul 30, 2021
Story for the Gods. The Young Shall grow. Just like you were once young/at his stage. And if he doesnt remember? Oga move on, you've played your part.

ChizzyBuna:

Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Kei144(m): 5:49am On Jul 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Thanks be to God that they didn't give him VIP treatment. He wouldn't have become as disciplined as he is today.
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Upjis: 5:51am On Jul 30, 2021
thaoriginator:
. Tom,dick and harry like your parents
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Boudiccao: 7:28am On Jul 30, 2021
thaoriginator:

Because he is igbo. Igbo phobia will consume you Nigerians.
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by sirvic29(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2021

I hope he remembers me as the senoir that saved him one-time from picking pin and flogging.[/b][/quote]
Must you lie everytime? undecided undecided
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by sirvic29(m): 8:32am On Jul 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Must you lie?
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Yakzo(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2021
Congratulations to @Bright Chimieze. "Because of English" your son don become barrister!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sonia La Reina & Fancy Acholonu Meet In Lagos: Video / “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy / Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.