Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) (44669 Views)

I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals / Bright Chimezie Celebrates His 60th Birthday. Shares Family Photos / Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by KVN1(m): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
This small boy that year in secondary school shocked
Omo I feel old now. When I was in SS2 this boy was in jss1 or 2
He was in boarding school and I had no idea who he was cuz teachers and seniors dey always flog am shege.
Like he was always been flogged and punished.
I enter their hostel one day Dem dey give Dem punishment.
I intervene and told Dem to free the boy.
Until one guy told me that the boy that I told to go was bright chimezie son.
I felt so much shock as per bright chimezie was a legend and I thought they will give his child vip treatment.
This life funny Sha. Look at him now

I hope he remembers me as the senoir that saved him one-time from picking pin and flogging.

He was my classmate too.
He finished from WMSS
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by KVN1(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2021
Kabaka100:

Omo...this ur tori's sef... ���...he was actually my classmate in SS1. To verify the truth of ur tori, ok what's the name of the secondary school wey him attend?

lol..no be small thing

My classmate in secondary School too...

where did you school?
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by deife(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2021
HeWrites:
Ziggima singer Bright Chimezie on Wednesday took to social media to announce his son Chukwudi Chimezie had been called to the Nigerian bar, Igbere TV reports.

The ‘Because of English’ singer’s son will be inducted on July 29 at Eagles Square, Abuja, according to Bright.

The excited father wrote in a Facebook post,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=401566414662942&id=100044287606605

Bright’s album Respect Africa brought him to limelight as he used his songs to beam the light on societal problems.

Many of his fans fell in love with the 60-year-old’s dance steps.

This man is ageless! Wow!
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by udocity2: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2021
Good father, good son..... more blessings upon his family

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Broadenyourhori: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2021
thaoriginator:
Every Tom, Dick and Harry is a lawyer now grin

Well... they didn't buy it. They worked for it!
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Saintfrancis82(m): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by OfficialSam(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
thaoriginator:
Every Tom, Dick and Harry is a lawyer now grin

And you can't be one hater. Stop the hatred!
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by OfficialSam(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
faoogoke:
I don't know what is so special about been called to bar.
What we sometimes celebrate in this part of the world is so strange.

It's special. 5 years in the university and 1 year in Law school. Stop the hate!
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by OscarChisom(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Prodigyy
prodigyy:
Congratulations
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by BENEAMATA: 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Make oyinbo no go call fire brigade ........... cheesy

If you dey around, when train dey operate from Kaduna - Lagos ............. Your grandchildren dey corna, dey eye you ......... tongue
grin
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Kabaka100: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
KVN1:

lol..no be small thing

My classmate in secondary School too...

where did you school?

U never answer question 1st naa...lol
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by KVN1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kabaka100:

U never answer question 1st naa...lol
lol..
alright
na Williams I go
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by wany(f): 6:19am On Aug 01, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
This small boy that year in secondary school shocked
Omo I feel old now. When I was in SS2 this boy was in jss1 or 2
He was in boarding school and I had no idea who he was cuz teachers and seniors dey always flog am shege.
Like he was always been flogged and punished.
I enter their hostel one day Dem dey give Dem punishment.
I intervene and told Dem to free the boy.
Until one guy told me that the boy that I told to go was bright chimezie son.
I felt so much shock as per bright chimezie was a legend and I thought they will give his child vip treatment.
This life funny Sha. Look at him now

I hope he remembers me as the senoir that saved him one-time from picking pin and flogging.
You attended a good school.
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Kabaka100: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
KVN1:

lol..

alright

na Williams I go
Ok. William's for which city and state?
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by KVN1(m): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
Kabaka100:
Ok. William's for which city and state?
How many Williams do you know?
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Kabaka100: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
KVN1:

How many Williams do you know?

None, where Williams dey sef?
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by bottlecap: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Congrats bro, I am still rocking one of your dad's best song

#Becauce of English
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by bottlecap: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Finally him teacher no go punish am again because of english cheesy

If any teach try am eeh him go dey hear my lord this and my lord that :I dey tell you bro,, I am still dancing to that song till todayD
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Freebandz365: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa / Sonia La Reina & Fancy Acholonu Meet In Lagos: Video / “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.