Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting (3228 Views)

Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting / Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) / My Friends Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by Preciousgirl(f): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
My friend and I decided to prank her husband and later prank my husband too

So we arranged that we would strip to just pant and bra and lay in her matrimonial bed around a time her husband is likely to return from job

We did just that, all meant to create laughter, come on we can't be lesbo

He entered the room and saw us hugged and touching. He was mad at us. We tried explaining but he would have none of that. He has left home since.

Please advise, it was just a prank

1 Like

Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by daddytime(m): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Eye wey no dey fear na him something dey chook blind.

Eye wey dey fear, once any foreign object near am, na reflex reaction the eyelid take dey bat to hide am.

Yanga dey on him own, una use trouble go dey disturb am.

Funny skit..

1 Like

Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by Romanoff(f): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
What kind of play is that?

Strip to pant and bra in another man's house abi?

Issokay.

6 Likes

Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by DaddyRochie1642: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Madam are you sure you're not Lesbo

2 Likes

Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by ceede2: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
Oop!!! na another person prank you dey tag. You can't fool us.
Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
why you always lying
Why are you lying
Oh my God stop lying to us

1 Like

Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by ObaKlaz: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
I'd just join the 'prank', watch you both put on a show for me, then give the 'prank' a 'happy ending' by 'pricking' 'pranking' you both together.
Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by lilvicky68(m): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
Joblessness in action

1 Like

Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by Truvelisback(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Preciousgirl:

So we arranged that we would strip to just pant and bra and lay in her matrimonial bed around a time her husband is likely to return from job

He entered the room and saw us hugged and touching. He was mad at us. We tried explaining but he would have none of that. He has left home since.

And u call that prank? Prank kor, Plank nee! If u had caught ur own husband and his friend in that manner, what would have been ur reaction? I mean with pant on and kissing each other. Won't u av concluded that he is a gay? What u played wasn't a prank but a plank and na plank nai hit ur head so grin
Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by Shellsploit: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Maybe he went to cum outdoors
Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by koyeni(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
And u call that prank? Prank kor, Plank nee! If u had u caught ur own husband and his friend in that manner, what would have been ur reaction? I mean with pant on and kissing each other. Won't u av concluded that he is a gay? What u played wasn't a prank but a plank and na plank nai hit ur head so grin
grin grin grin[b][/b] grin
Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by dacblogger: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Una chop belleful that's why...

1 Like

Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by Belafonte(m): 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
See woman wey dem pay hin bride price dey behave like degenerate.

You stripped naked on another man's bed and you're worried about his own reaction, not even what your husband would do if he found out grin

Are we not finished in this generation laidis? angry

6 Likes

Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by Nostring: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ori eyin mejeji buru

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fish brained women. tongue

1 Like

Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by Truvelisback(m): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Romanoff:
What kind of play is that?

Strip to pant and bra in another man's house abi?

Issokay.
So, she expected her husband to be excited? hmmm, I'm just salt of words grin
Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by Oyiboman69: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lesbian
Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by ReneDaniels: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
How true is this story. And who does that, when your married to a straight dude ..
Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by Onyenna(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hmm....

That’s a fvcked up prank mehn!!!!

Ike gwuru.....

1 Like

Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by angelfallz(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
You really have time for such silliness. If you are in a relationship especially marriage[b] never, I repeat, never[/b] do anything that jeopardise your marriage/relationship or make your spouse/bf/gf doubt your fidelity.

People in general believe what their eyes tell them. Good luck trying to convince him it was all a joke.
Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by yuping(m): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
This kind hard economy and frustrating environment you want to play prank? Do you know the type of pressure he most have faced at work that same day? Reaching home only thing to meet his wife as a lesbian.
Abeg the frustration too much the man go drink beer to bear things.
Let wait for the elders jawe this kind advice pass my power.
Let him be for now, he is having trust issues and going through a lot, next time when playing prank always allow some one outside to know so as be able to narrate the plot.
Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by Nonexisting1: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lesbians pretending to be pranking their husbands. Keep sucking the breast and puna of your fellow woman until you catch disease. I am happy that friend's husband know say it no be prank.
Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lol
Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by Skyfornia(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Are you whining me? shocked

Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by atilla(m): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
What kind of rubbish is that?

To play that serious I think ur inclined to be bi cause u both must have asked yourselves what you would do if he was happy.

To me sha both of you are stupid
Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by Gadafii: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
In this buhari regime when Sapa dey tighten up it hold on people's neck, you and ur friend chop belefull come dey prank man when go out go hustle

You are not okay ma
Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by Daniiel: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Na housewife's dey play this kind play... Enjoy your prank
Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by phemmyfour: 6:00am On Jul 30, 2021
Preciousgirl:

party loading.... You're putting sexual fantasy in his head already. By the time he fvck your friend you ll regret ever starting the prank

1 Like

Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by Emmanuel909090: 6:52am On Jul 30, 2021
This is how it starts, from clap to dance, how will you strip to pant for another womans husband? Are you mentally stable is she stable also? Or do you guys take weed?

Conclusion: you are lesbians, only a married lesbian will do this, now lying to cover your shit with prank.

1 Like

Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by Stupidquestions: 6:55am On Jul 30, 2021
If I were your ur friends husband, I won't be angry, I will only plan to fvvck you. Cos if u could strip to pant and bra and be so comfortable on the bed in my house and allow me see ur half unclothedness , then u won't mind me seeing ur complete unclothedness and even tasting ur cherry. I will consider it a green light from u and I no time I will bang u. Simple

1 Like

Re: Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2021
Belafonte:
See woman wey dem pay hin bride price dey behave like degenerate.

You stripped naked on another man's bed and you're worried about his own reaction, not even what your husband would do if he found out grin

Are we not finished in this generation laidis? angry

Omo,
The thing no let me understand.

Yesterday na one mofo like that dey 'plank' I'm wife and kid for middle of the night. Now, na this one.

Make Una kuku help us prank Buhari abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out These Pictures From My Court Wedding / I Lost My Virginity But I Couldn't Ejaculate / Portable Engages In Fierce Street Fight Few Hours After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.