Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,572 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) (6093 Views)

The Average Looking Lady Even No So Pretty Is Prettier Than The Handsome Man / Where Did I Go Wrong My People? / Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by WackyJ1(m): 2:43am On Dec 18, 2017
Under What Circumstances would you apologize to a Lady?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer!!
This is a going to be a long read, so those who do not like reading long posts should just hit the back button now. Those who like Gist, continue below.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do most ladies feel that because they are ladies, they shouldn't be held accountable for their foolish actions. Or they feel that they can do whatever they like because of the fact that they are females and they have something between their legs that most men want.

Have you ever been asked to apologise by a female for something she felt slighted by even when you know you did no wrong?
Did you do it? or did you stand your Ground?
What happened to the relationship afterwards?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's My Own recent experience with such a phenomenon( Long Post Avoiders stop here!!)

I had this female friend, I say had because in the words of Selena Gomez and Charlie Puth, We don't talk anymore.

Let me give y'all a background to our friendship before things when Sour like Egusi left without Warming for 8 hours.

We started talking some months back. I was attracted to her because she had a banging, bangabel body ad i wanted to get some of that.. So i approached her and we became friends. Surprisingly and unsurprisingly, i eventually got to find out she had a boyfriend when while out a date, he called her and she had to lie that she was somewhere different from where we actually were.
Girls like to have fun too, you know, no be everytime you must tell Sir boyfriend where you were.
It also turned out that she lived with her boyfriend in a two bedroom flat.

Months later, after a couple of meetings, we had gotten close and even flirted a little over whatsapp. Unfortunately for me and try as i could, she was loyal to her boyfriend. She was a one guy at a time kind of girl, Just my luck that I had to meet the one Pseudo-loyal girl in this country. I had resigned to my fate and we remained just friends.

Now why did she demand that i apologise to her?
One Saturday, she asked whether i would be free for us to meet up, I told her i would be free. It had been a while since we last met up since she was always busy with her work( she was a seamstress). She wanted me to take her out for ice-cream but didn't want to go to one of the restaurants at shop-rite. This meant that i had to find another place to take her. a Restaurant called ultimate taste came to mind but i didn't know if they served Ice cream. I had to go and find out if they did. I told her around 2pm that Saturday that she should be at the venue i would give her in one hour.

40 mins later, i was in a Keke on the way to the venue when we started chatting on whatsapp. I asked if she was ready and she said that she wasn't. I told her it was just 20 mins to the time that I gave her and she replied me that she was eating, that she hadn't eaten since morning. she also hadn't even had her bath as at the time of the chat and she didn't know what she was going to Wear.

I was completely turned off at this point. Here i was fully dressed going to check out a venue for me to spend my money on this girl and she couldn't at least keep to the time that i had given her. She hadn't had her bath and she didn't even know what she was going to wear. Which meant i was going to be the one waiting for her to arrive. On top my own money? Hell Nah.
There was no reason to do it, she had a boyfriend and there was no chance i was even going to get some P*ssy. So it would be a complete waste of time.

Immediately I told her that she should not bother. That i was going somewhere else.
I proceeded to go and see my guy at his house.

Later on, she posted herself taking icecream on her status, i tried to joke with her about it and she said she wasn't going to talk to me until i apologised to her. I asked about what? and she said about me calling off our meet up. I told her i wasn't going to apologise and explained why. she didn't even understand and she told me that iof i didn't want to apologise, i shouldn't bother, but i should know that she wouldn't forget it.

In my mind i was like Da Fuq??!!

And at that Moment i decided to forget her. If she was going to be petty and Childish. I don't need such in my Life.

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by MatricNumber(m): 2:56am On Dec 18, 2017
I had a female friend like that during my service year, she had a fiance back in lagos but we're still banging cos she's a nymphomaniac. Everytime i go over to her side i usually buy stuffs along e.g sliced bread, cheap wine, fruits e.t.c. One day she called me while i was still in my ppa that she's Hot and she needs me, so i got a bike and went straight to her place like that. On getting there the first thing she noticed wasnt my erection but my empty hands and i explained why i couldnt buy anything this time around. Like play like play she change am for me and was expecting me to apologise before we can smash. I endured my hard erection and walked out with my integrity. No way i will beg for kitten in my lifetime. Aint happening

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by ipobarecriminals: 4:19am On Dec 18, 2017
sad u are impatient..What stop u from waiting/relaxing a bit? u sound angry to her Dat u can't wait.Dnt u know how ladies behave? Some even use 1 hour to make up.Do something about ur rush rush,impatient lifestyle

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by QueenSekxy(f): 4:30am On Dec 18, 2017
hmmm,such a wonderful experience. ...you were with her hoping to smash her kitten undecided

God,keep us away from people like this.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Hector09(m): 4:35am On Dec 18, 2017
Lol, girls are like that,always playings d victims card

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:
hmmm,such a wonderful experience. ...you were with her hoping to smash her kitten undecided

amen o!!! May God keep them away from our girlfriend. May our girlfriend never fall for their gentlemanliness. May our girlfriend come to their senses whenever they about to part their legs for these type guys. (Speaking in tongues)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by bammy00(m): 5:34am On Dec 18, 2017
Op come, come closer...

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by wristbangle: 5:49am On Dec 18, 2017
The moment u knew she had a boyfriend, anything that would involve hang out
& spending cash on her should have been erased from your heart completely.

Anyway you owe her no apology but don't hang out with ladies in a serious relationship if you are still doing it. It's just a waste of time and money.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by ibkkk(f): 6:01am On Dec 18, 2017
Thank God she could do that.She knew you were not gonna apologize,so she found a way of freeing you stylishly .You were a distraction to her relationship!
Let her be and concentrate on her relationship. A serious relationship is PRICELESS these days.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Gofwane(m): 6:03am On Dec 18, 2017
I've done that, though it was a long time ago. Anytime we were talking on the phone, it would be as if we are in an interrogation session. Na me be the olopa while she be the criminal. She go just dey reply me with single words "yes" "no" "nothing" "ok".....

I couldn't take it anymore so i stopped calling her. After some time, she called me and started complaining that i am not a caring boyfriend and if i was tired of the relationship i should just tell her so that she knows were to face.

Chai!! To my greatest shock i couldn't tell her why i stopped calling or also accuse her for not calling. instead, i started apologising and even promising never to do that again grin

Till today, anytime i remember that incident, i feel like strangling myself for death angry

22 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by QueenSekxy(f): 6:06am On Dec 18, 2017
stupidity:
amen o!!! May God keep them away from our girlfriend. May our girlfriend never fall for their gentlemanliness. May our girlfriend come to their senses whenever they about to part their legs for these type guys. (Speaking in tongues)
grin
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 18, 2017
MatricNumber:
I had a female friend like that during my service year, she had a fiance back in lagos but we're still banging cos she's a nymphomaniac. Everytime i go over to her side i usually buy stuffs along e.g sliced bread, cheap wine, fruits e.t.c. One day she called me while i was still in my ppa that she's Hot and she needs me, so i got a bike and went straight to her place like that. On getting there the first thing she noticed wasnt my erection but my empty hands and i explained why i couldnt buy anything this time around. Like play like play she change am for me and was expecting me to apologise before we can smash. I endured my hard erection and walked out with my integrity. No way i will beg for kitten in my lifetime. Aint happening
Lol @ endured my hard erection.
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad u are impatient..What stop u from waiting/relaxing a bit? u sound angry to her Dat u can't wait.Dnt u know how ladies behave? Some even use 1 hour to make up.Do something about ur rush rush,impatient lifestyle
Pussy nigga like u. Na ur type girls they walk and trample on like mat

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 18, 2017
I only apologize when I do something wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by bitchcrafts: 6:22am On Dec 18, 2017
Arakunrin, next time just try and do her bidding. Ladies love to be pampered, dassal. Doesn't have a thing to do with her level of maturity. Tune down the volume of your pride wink

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by SirMichael1: 6:31am On Dec 18, 2017
I had quite a similar experience with that of wackyj1. Her reaction was preposterous to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:

grin

You're very beautiful. Ever heard of people meeting on nairaland and getting married some years later? Well, thats not what i want. I just wantu smash grin. I'm straight to the point. You gotta appreciate my honesty. I stay in Enugu :p

24 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by SirMichael1: 6:38am On Dec 18, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Arakunrin, next time just try and do her bidding. Ladies love to be pampered, dassal. Doesn't have a thing to do with her level of maturity. Tune down the volume of your pride wink

The problem with guys is pride and ladies, attention. You get invited with a time frame and you're not dressed up. As if that wasn't enough, you don't know what to wear and haven't taken your bath?? It was you who asked to be taken out, not him.

He feels taken for granted and calls off the date and she wants him to apologize?? Nah

I'd rather catch a grenade to save a fly; Pride! wink

grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by bitchcrafts: 6:40am On Dec 18, 2017
SirMichael1:

The problem with guys is pride and ladies, attention. You get invited with a time frame and you're not dressed up. As if that wasn't enough, you don't know what to wear and haven't taken your bath?? It was you who asked to be taken out, not him.

He feels taken for granted and calls of the date and she wants him to apologize??

I'd rather catch a grenade to save a fly; Pride! wink

grin grin grin grin
You are a good photographer. See how you captured the whole scenario as if it's pancake! grin

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by SirMichael1: 6:41am On Dec 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:

He wasn't hoping. He hoped.

She was in a serious relationship and he accepted being friends. No more no less. No banging no flirting. Just friends..

But I can take you out on a date consecutively and no banging, no flirting., just friends?? I'll break your head if you try to use my head!

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by SirMichael1: 6:43am On Dec 18, 2017
bitchcrafts:
You are a good photographer. See how you captured the whole scenario as if it's pancake! grin

grin grin

Thank you
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by ipobarecriminals: 7:40am On Dec 18, 2017
Nesso:

Pussy nigga like u. Na ur type girls they walk and trample on like mat
kid.I Don marry/all my 3 children are adult now..Impatience ruin life,A word, I AM SORRY doesn't cost
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by RedDistrict: 8:07am On Dec 18, 2017
Yes i have, for peace to reign majorly more than anything
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
kid.I Don marry/all my 3 children are adult now..Impatience ruin life,A word, I AM SORRY doesn't cost
Wow, u married with 3 adult children and u hv ur moniker as ipobarecriminals? Who is the kid now?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 18, 2017
I'll park here !
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2017
Nesso:
I only apologize when I do something wrong.

Bro, if u weren't a dude, I'd have hugged you #NoHomo.

This is my favourite personal phrase. Most girls and female friends I have always complained I am too proud because I always tell them "I can never apologise if I am not wrong".

Most of my past relationships ended because I refused to apologise. I discovered most times they intentionally annoy you and then play the victim card, using emotional blackmail to get you to your knees. I only wish all men were like this, but too many Pxssyas$ negros ready to lick as$ are hindering the movement.

I stand with you,sire. Bravo

19 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

Bro, if u weren't a dude, I'd have hugged you #NoHomo.

This is my favourite personal phrase. Most girls and female friends I have always complained I am too proud because I always tell them "I can never apologise if I am not wrong".

Most of my past relationships ended because I refused to apologise. I discovered most times they intentionally annoy you and then play the victim card, using emotional blackmail to get you to your knees. I only wish all men were like this, but too many Pxssyas$ negros ready to lick as$ are hindering the movement.

I stand with you,sire. Bravo

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by omooba969(m): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2017
ibkkk:
Thank God she could do that.She knew you were not gonna apologize,so she found a way of freeing you stylishly .You were a distraction to her relationship!
Let her be and concentrate on her relationship. A serious relationship is PRICELESS these days.

Really? grin

Adonbilivit! cool
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by ibkkk(f): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2017
omooba969:

Really? grin

Adonbilivit! cool

You know nah!
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 18, 2017
ibkkk:

How so? A serious relationship is PRICELESS these days.

Funny signature
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by ariyebaba(m): 10:00am On Dec 18, 2017
seamstress flirt a lot either single or married

I av vowed never to apologise to any female ( wife/ girlfriends) under any circumstances.

Indirectly, I will say 'it's okay, e don do u or pe le

But say ' SORRY '

MBANU !

TUFIAKWA !

According to the figure I got on the net.

There are over 3.5 billion women on earth.

One go con dey do yanga tolotolo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To / My Current Situation. Help / 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.