Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling (8399 Views)

Poll: Which of the political parties can you stand for anytime?

ACN: 0% (0 votes)
PDP: 0% (0 votes)
ANPP: 0% (0 votes)
LP: 0% (0 votes)
AD: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) / Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by shagaman: 7:21pm On May 16, 2011
One may look at the scenario from another point of view, what if the guy had in the past infected the lady with sexual transmitted disease before?
Guess there is no trust in the relationship and the lady still loves the guy or probably for now she has no other guy to fall back to, apart from the guy in question.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by saintbajar(m): 7:46pm On May 16, 2011
i don't see any big deal on this. my ex. always remind me to buy it oh. mostly when am on long trip,
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by johndavid1(m): 8:35pm On May 16, 2011
toyemz:

@190

still vomiting
abeg no die ohh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 16, 2011
shagaman:

One may look at the scenario from another point of view, what if the guy had in the past infected the lady with sexual transmitted disease before?
Guess there is no trust in the relationship and the lady still loves the guy or probably for now she has no other guy to fall back to, apart from the guy in question.
you right!!
for me,i think its normal for girls to do that not about TRUST but ??
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by 190: 10:53pm On May 16, 2011
john david:

abeg no die ohh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by toyemz(f): 12:39am On May 17, 2011
^^^^

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@190
and i thot you cared for one mo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by 190: 12:47am On May 17, 2011
stiyke:

thinks Toyemz got a crush on 190 , I bet they might make out in the near future ,
shocked shocked
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by toyemz(f): 12:49am On May 17, 2011
@190

Quote from: stiyke on Yesterday at 04:47:31 PM
thinks Toyemz got a crush on 190 , I bet they might make out in the near future

which big mouth is this now

you better put him straight oh
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Dsense(m): 1:57am On May 17, 2011
OP.

I would use it undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by 190: 2:11am On May 17, 2011
toyemz:

@190

which big mouth is this now

you better put him straight oh

there is 99.9% truth in wat hes sayin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by toyemz(f): 2:17am On May 17, 2011
@190

hmmmm is there?
and here's the 00.01% debunking of that claim
but wait which bit is right?

a.that toyemz has a crush on 190

or
b.that they ( not me )might make out in future?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by 190: 2:23am On May 17, 2011
the future part embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:25am On May 17, 2011
[size=13pt]I have told you to stay away from my path. . . hey , dress far!!!!
[/size]

190:

the future part embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by 190: 2:37am On May 17, 2011
angry angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by toyemz(f): 2:41am On May 17, 2011
@ogaga4luv
you self too dey fight trouble oh
who said he was talking to you
carry go oh
and apologize
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by 190: 2:48am On May 17, 2011
^[size=4pt]make e no pass toda[/size]y angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:53am On May 17, 2011
[size=13pt]Return back to you in 10 fold. . . kick/ knife /blows / plank with 2 by 2 / cutlass and battle ass inside your skull/ and pull out my glock and trowey 3 shoot inside your lap.[/size]

190:

^[size=18pt]make e no pass toda[/size]y angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by toyemz(f): 2:55am On May 17, 2011
@190

[size=8pt]go to to my shop at fashions[/size][size=8pt][/size]
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:58am On May 17, 2011
[size=13pt]I understand toyemz dear. . .he make me up with his trouble and i have to respond . honestly speaking i didn't plan to be unfriendly with anyone here and ever since  2008 i joined this forum i have no enemy not until this so- called 190 came and start spoiling my name and asking me to stay away from any one he knows most especially he love dragging all the ladies in here and even boldly told me one day that all the ladies are his property . I can't just swallow up his stupidity spamming the whole romance section and that's the reason for my respond . I wish him change and calm like others. . . that my mission . grin[/size]

toyemz:

@ogaga4luv
you self too dey fight trouble oh
who said he was talking to you
carry  go  oh
and apologize
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by 190: 3:06am On May 17, 2011
^go and spend 2 weeks in hell fire with who-ever u worship before u come back here and talk of change

Giraffe
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Dsense(m): 3:08am On May 17, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I understand toyemz dear. . .he make me up with his trouble and i have to respond . honestly speaking i didn't plan to be unfriendly with anyone here and ever since 2008 i joined this forum i have no enemy not until this so- called 190 came and start spoiling my name and asking me to stay away from any one he knows most especially he love dragging all the ladies in here and even boldly told me one day that all the ladies are his property . I can't just swallow up his stupidity spamming the whole romance section and that's the reason for my respond . I wish him change and calm like others. . . that my mission . grin[/size]

He didn't say that . . .Did he? shocked shocked shocked shocked

190:

^go and spend 2 weeks in hell fire with who-ever u worship before u come back here and talk of change

Giraffe

Go to bed grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:39am On May 17, 2011
[size=13pt]Your claim smartness while you're not even smart at all.  I can see you are really enjoying the no- sense you're exhibiting here I'll make sure you regret and won't ever insult anyone after i am done with you - Ratface!![/size]

190:

Giraffe

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by KokoBeware: 10:01am On May 17, 2011
Will simply say i gave it to my friend, left for her to believe it or not,
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by lbotus(f): 10:09am On May 17, 2011
why would she even think about it .puting a condom in his pocket? ah,ahn !! if she doesn't trust him, she should move on.putting a condom in his pocket is like an insult.

I don't think the guy is a "mumu" dat can't afford a condom if he wants to cheat on her with another lady.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:49pm On May 17, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah - he did say so and that is really pissing me off . he love claiming and i hate such a thing dear. . . how can he say all the ladies in here belongs to him and every other guys should stay clear? that sound like something is wrong with him.[/size]
D-sense:

He didn't say that . . .Did he? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Dsense(m): 1:00pm On May 17, 2011
Plse let's pretend hope there is nothing wrong with him . . . . .He might be kidding that's all grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2011
[size=13pt]Well , that's what i think too my dear. . . .Let's pretend and hope nothing is wrong with him . The manner he's showing on here is so so bad and my hope is too see the good and sane path of him soon. . , grin grin grin
[/size]
D-sense:

Plse let's pretend hope there is nothing wrong with him . . . . .He might be kidding that's all grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by enyinwa1: 2:10pm On May 17, 2011
lol poster u re so right men re same but my joy was that he used it atlist i can tell he is playing safe
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 17, 2011
@ poster, d main reason is dat,he/she want to test her fiancee if he is trust-worthy.
I wil kip d CD and hav my fun like b4 but i wil nt use her CD.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by YoruIgbo(m): 3:36am On May 18, 2011
On my return I will thank her very well for putting the condom in my bag and I will explain the benefit of what I did with it grin , Remember that a proper DIY while wearing a condom is very close to real thing. Boyz abi I lie? If you work offshore or as a soldier man you will understand these things grin

I love DIY and statistic has it that 90% of active adult has done it at least once , Ladies abi I lie?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by HARDDON: 11:16am On May 18, 2011
LAWD HAVE MERCY! and deliver us from all temptation, why must the women folk take side with d devil always and tempt us? Nonetheless, im too slick and sly to get caught in this shit dawg!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Will Nigerian Girls Start Looking Like This ?(photo) / Please Help ! My Husband Beats Me During Sexual Intercourse / This Girl Is A Hottie Even On Low Cut (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.