Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling (8397 Views)

Poll: Which of the political parties can you stand for anytime?

ACN: 0% (0 votes)
PDP: 0% (0 votes)
ANPP: 0% (0 votes)
LP: 0% (0 votes)
AD: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) / Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2011
[size=13pt]You Christians always ask for mercy but won't stop obeying the devil and the most funniest thing is that this same Devil you always pretend to hate so much and lie against him all the time . how did you want the mercy to come now? You should have ask mercy for deceiving yourself. [/size]

HARDDON:

LAWD HAVE MERCY! and deliver us from all temptation, why must the women folk take side with d devil always and tempt us? Nonetheless, im too slick and sly to get caught in this poo dawg!

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by HARDDON: 4:26pm On May 19, 2011
h
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You Christians always ask for mercy but won't stop obeying the devil and the most funniest thing is that this same Devil you always pretend to hate so much and lie against him all the time . how did you want the mercy to come now? You should have ask mercy for deceiving yourself. [/size]

HUH?, in English puleeeeeeezzzzzzzz?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2011
[size=13pt]You can't even quote BB Code correctly. . . It that Spanish or French? Yeah- i can see you got eye problem . see a doctor! cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
[/size]
HARDDON:

HUH?, in English puleeeeeeezzzzzzzz?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Dsense(m): 5:39pm On May 20, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Well , that's what i think too my dear. . . .Let's pretend and hope nothing is wrong with him . The manner he's showing on here is so so bad and my hope is too see the good and sane path of him soon. . , grin grin grin
[/size]

Abi nau.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Pennywise(m): 5:50pm On May 20, 2011
Nothing. Use it and replace before I get home
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:02pm On May 20, 2011
smiley smiley wink

D-sense:

Abi nau.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by muyeskin(m): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2011
Is it dat easy?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Niseamaka(m): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2011
I will use it
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by toyemz(f): 12:17am On Jul 11, 2011
lol
look at all you guyz saying you will use the condom
weldone
but wait think for one moment oh
what if you were the one that placed a condom in her bag before a journey
what would you expect on her return
na 'do me I do you ' be this oh!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by 190: 12:19am On Jul 11, 2011
^toymez when next u re coming to my house make sure u bring that DUREX Condom or no S[i]E[/i]X!!  angry angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by toyemz(f): 12:30am On Jul 11, 2011
^^^
that's been used oh
remember you took it when you went clubbing
what about the mates strawberry?
would that do?

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by 190: 12:32am On Jul 11, 2011
E don finish embarassed embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by toyemz(f): 12:49am On Jul 11, 2011
^^^

so na you thief am from the house
when we dey find am reach ceiling so

you don sabi ya new name now abi
as in wazobia:
olebarawo ( hmm how igbos dey talk am?) cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by swiftycool(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2011
Ah! i will be quite grateful and full of ideas. Do u realise such gesture could bring nasty ideas to even an innocent guy besides most guys hate d stress of condom shopping or never remember to get it themselves hence had hitherto been under check. so ill just give me lady a thank u kiss, grow the nasty ideas and put it to gud use lol!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by confuscius: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2012
toyemz: @poster
i have done this before
and guys being guys have always fallen for that trap
most time guys (especially Nigerian ones like 190)
would:
1. fake front and pretend to be angry ,as Fella sang 'all na shakara'
2.pretend not to have seen and so keep mute about it
3.jejely remove it when girl friend is not looking and travel without it and then put it back on arrival

but alas most of the time guys will end up using the CD and then try to replace it with a new one
without realising that the fiance has
marked a particular corner of that CD
copied the serial number of that CD
knows the brand and make of that CD
so you see where guys get into trouble?

Confucius says "what an expensive joke. Why would u put a CD in2 ur mans pocket while he is traveling if u don't hope he will use it. One of my friends warned his woman seriously about jokes like that, since then she doesn't do those. What happens, if u trust him. Is that so wrong, if u actually trust him". Anyway, Confucius hoped 2 give one of his famous quotes but this one got lost on him.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by muyeskin(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2012
​L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2012
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by MrsChima(f): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2012
Use it.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling by muyeskin(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2015
Use it? :oUse it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Prostitutes Fall In Love? / Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On / Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.