Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat (2171 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by chatinent: 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ten reasons why Nigerian women cheat.

No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

Cheating is one of the major problems of most relationship, little wonder why many Nigerian relationships have fallen more times than the wall of Jericho.

Let's take a look at those mind blowing reasons why this gender cheats. Happy reading!

1. Past Experience
A woman* who has gone through a lot of heartbreak will surely want to revenge back to back and hurt someone else. But is that a good reason? We move...

2. A gold digger
Women love money more than anything else in the world. The mention of sb sending them money can make them so emotional that they can even cry.

All she cares about is your money and not even her man. Some ladies eventually leaves, when the man is not buoyant enough.

The lust for material things have gone so high that most ladies don't care about their partner's feelings (fck their feelings, right?) and they go on and double date so as so update their status within their prime...hence, they double their monthly “in-cum.”

Update: Most ladies will still cheat on you even if you have money. They have a tendency to.

3. Sex demands
On this note, most of the male and female possess high libido. The urge for uncontrollable and unsatisfied sex might make some ladies find their selves in the arms of another man, outside their relationship.

4. Emotional care
While you're busy working and spending on your girlfriend without giving her attention, she will get some pretty good attention from another man and still act like everything is fine. Women needs affection and attention, they say.

5. Vulnerability
One minute you're in love with Mr. A because he's cute, and the next minute you're deeply in love with Mr. B because he's super cute. Most ladies fall for this, they always want to be with the cutest guys and sleep around with them.

Update: Don't get this wrong; women can still cheat for nothing.

6. Alcohol
When a lady is addicted to alcohol, anything could happen, she will be vulnerable at that moment after she must have been drunk, any guy could hang around her and make her cheat.

Update: Marry a non-alcoholic. E get why.

7. Bad friends
Evil communication corrupts good manners. Some female friends would advise their friends that they cannot make it in life if they court one man. They tell them they need to be slay mamas.

You might have that one friend that will push you to cheat on your partner for one reason or the other and the moment you cheat you're on your own. The circle of friends we make determines who we really are.

Update: To those guys who love without checking if they are reciprocated in the same energy, make I poke your bubble: a Nigerian girl can still love you so much yet marry who is ready.

8. Revenge
Just because someone told you that your partner cheated, without any proof, you would want to take an irrational decision by cheating back without observing your man, or try talking to him. Some ladies cheat back because they want to revenge. Isn't this fish brained?

Update: You can actually know when a girlfriend is cheating if you really want to. If I were you, even if I found out, I wouldn't confront her. Play her fool until two hours to the exchange of marital vows, then call the wedding off.

9. Distance
Long distance relationship is one major factor women cheat. When her demands are not met and she gets attention from someone very close to her, she will get attracted to the person as time goes on and would definitely cheat.

Update: Bro, don't do the long distance thingy. It mostly firing blanks. I strongly advise men to refrain from spending money training their supposed girlfriends in school. If she is in school, forget it: she is not yours. Yes, I said so.

10. Ex-Lovers, Beliefs, Reasonless Reasons
It could be her first love, her first crush that she cherishes so much. Once you make a lady feel uncomfortable in a relationship, she'll start by saying 'O! My ex was better! he wouldn't even try shouting at me!'

Funny but true. That's a red sign. If you really want to make her forget her ex lover, you have to understand her completely so she can never remember the word ex. I'm lying. You don't need to do shit. If she compares you to her ex, leave her!

Some girls will know you both religious doctrines may not work out and still continue deceiving you.

Update: Bro, I strongly advise you date sb who shares your beliefs. Don't ever explore.

*: By women, we mean those majority who have a tendency to cheat, not all of them. In my honest opinion, with what we have seen in this country, I think, or should I say what we have experienced, you should strictly date them when you are ready for marriage to avoid Premium Tears.

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/07/ten-reason-why-nigerian-women-cheat.html

I hope these ten reasons why Nigerian women cheat has helped you. Please drop your comment below.

Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by WonderManly(m): 11:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
You see! I reason that distance...

Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by Palazee(m): 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lets welcome the redpillers

3 Likes

Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kuku say make we no date or marry again coz it would be easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a person to be void of these ten reasons.
Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
In my honest opinion, with what we have seen in this country, I think, or should I say what we have experienced, you should not date Nigerian girls. Yes, only strictly date them when you are ready for marriage to avoid Premium Tears.

Na today the foreign women start to dey cheat on their partners? Ask Oliver Tress.

Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 30, 2021
Cheating by these females is inevitable. Just pick your Godfearing Cardi B and deal with it. Sadly it is what it is!

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by AutoChick4U(f): 12:18am On Jul 30, 2021
WonderManly:
You see! I reason that distance...
Yes a woman can stay a year without sex
Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by paulolee(m): 6:20am On Jul 30, 2021
guy, they are unlimited n crazy ways women cheat n some just do it for fun..
I dated a bea dt told me she once cheated on her guy just because d guy was too soft n caring n she needed dt rough bedmatics treatment from her ex..

2 Likes

Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by Reuben700: 6:30am On Jul 30, 2021
Let me summaries the whole thing u can never satisfy a woman grin cheesy
So do your best and leave the rest

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by Mophor: 6:35am On Jul 30, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!

She's only your wife when you're together and everyone's wife when she steps out of the house!!!

Women are Jollof rice leftovers i.e if u pack 3 leftovers together and add a piece of meat,it'll look enticing so as woman,no matter their body count,after their packaging another man go fall their prey

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by WonderManly(m): 6:47am On Jul 30, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Yes a woman can stay a year without sex
Fine! If yes a woman can stay a year without sex. You as a woman according to your gender here. Can you
Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by Quality20(m): 7:04am On Jul 30, 2021
My yoba ppl will sometimes say that " inu èje lòwà"
However, I don't understand what u mean that " most ladies will still cheat on you, even if u have money, they have a tendency to "
Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by Odoogu(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2021
Lawless country sef dey one if the reasons.

As law no dey against cheating cheesycheesy
Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by CallMeGrace(f): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2021
So why do men cheat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by chatinent: 8:53am On Jul 30, 2021
CallMeGrace:
So why do men cheat?

I'll write on that soon.
Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by ThiagoKid(m): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2021
How to make your gal not to cheat on you:

• Place her on a monthly salary of 55k upward.
• Always send a "good morning, good night" messages.
• If she's still sch, make sure you sponsor, even to masters level.
• Worship the ground she walks on.
• Always pray for her.
• If, and when she cheat, forgive and accept her back.
Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by MufasaLion: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2021
Any woman can cheat on you.
Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by MufasaLion: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2021
ThiagoKid:

• Always pray for her.

You just listed the things that will make women to cheat grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by chatinent: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2021
ThiagoKid:

• Always pray for her.

E better make dem shoot me than do this to a Nigerian girl. You no even mention wife na girlfriend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by chatinent: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2021
Lalasticlala, come and drop your experiences too.
Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by Uzomacharles: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2021
You don date the girls all over the world?
Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by jagorinho: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2021
. .....there is no reason to cheat, people only invent "reasons or excuses" when they are caught, or when they are deep into it just to placate their conscience, someone that is ready to be faithful to the end would not fall for any temptation whatsoever or hide behind any excuses, even when it is evident he/she is not getting optimal value from the relationship.

if you are fed up with your partner's antics, it is best you both go your separate ways, I see cheaters as people that want to eat their cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by CallMeGrace(f): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2021
chatinent:

I'll write on that soon.
Patiently waiting.
Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2021
Nigerian women don suffer ooo.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by Timmi: 11:33am On Jul 30, 2021
chatinent:

No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

*: By women, we mean those majority who have a tendency to cheat, not all of them. In my honest opinion, with what we have seen in this country, I think, or should I say what we have experienced, you should strictly date them when you are ready for marriage to avoid Premium Tears.

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/07/ten-reason-why-nigerian-women-cheat.html

I hope these ten reasons why Nigerian women cheat has helped you. Please drop your comment below.

Did you get written approval from the author?
Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by 190theclown: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
chatinent:

Jesus christ grin grin grin
Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
Chatinent, I've written a book on how to understand women.
I'll make it open to the world during ww3. e get why grin
Re: Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat by Telegram234(m): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mosdii over to u..
oops got banned.
U guys should stop all this stereotype, all women both black, white, latinos, etc.
They all cheats, go to Quora and read and see how the real babes even cheats.
Don't worry, I will start posting them here on NL.
ladies cheats when they see a real man (sendless, witty and funny), they are very attracted to them..
And when they see money.. It is finish...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Intimacy between Husband And Wife / I Regret Ever Hailing The Unknown Gun Men (pics) / Why Do Some Women Do This In Relationship?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.