Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) (5275 Views)

INEC Cannot Accept Candidates Where There Were No Primaries - Falana Backs Igini / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Why The Igbos Cannot Produce President In 2023 / Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by aribisala0(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2021
So based on that Logic what is stopping Niger and Mali from sailing Ships through the Niger Delta, past Lokoja all the way to Niger, Mali or Burina Faso

If your ala Igbo becomes a different country how is it different from Mali or Burkina Faso in claiming right to sail up or down the River Niger

Explain me

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ekpeitit(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2021
Luminary2000:

What's ur point sir??
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ekpeitit(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2021
The point is that you're landlocked.
grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ekpeitit(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2021
aribisala0:
So based on that Logic what is stopping Niger and Mali from sailing Ships through the Niger Delta, past Lokoja all the way to Niger, Mali or Burina Faso

If your ala Igbo becomes a different country how is it different from Mali or Burkina Faso in claiming right to sail up or down the River Niger

Explain me

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ekpeitit(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2021
Please stop arguing with an IPOB,it's a complete waste of time. IPOB people have no brain,their brain cells died during the civil war.
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Coconuthead126: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2021
Ekpeitit:
The South East is made up of illiterates and petty traders who cannot fathom the meaning of a seaport.
Stop dreaming, Biafra will never happen, you will remain second class citizens and slaves in Nigeria forever and ever. AMEN.
And even if Nigeria breaks up ,Niger Delta Republic will build a wall to shut out immigrants from the Ewu nation called Biafra while Oduduwa and Northern Nigeria will do the same. You are landlocked and will remain landlocked for eternity. YOU ARE CURSED,AMEN

What tribe are you from?
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ekpeitit(m): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Coconuthead126:

What tribe are you from?
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ekpeitit(m): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
I don't owe you any explanation ewu,but my tribe is far better than your tribe because your tribe depends on my tribe for your monthly allocation.
Without my tribe your tribe will die from hunger just like millions of you died during the civil war.
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Coconuthead126: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ekpeitit:
I don't owe you any explanation ewu,but my tribe is far better than your tribe because your tribe depends on my tribe for your monthly allocation.
Without my tribe your tribe will die from hunger just like millions of you died during the civil war.

Stop grunting like a pig and answer a simple question you worthless product of gang-rape, abi you dey shame to name your tribe? or are you from that famous tribe with funny Chinese sounding names that produces houseboys, car wash servants and ashawo housegirls that are notorious for disvirgining 1 in every 4 Nigeria boys in their pre-teen ages? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ekpeitit(m): 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
Coconuthead126:

Stop grunting like a pig and answer a simple question you worthless product of gang-rape, abi you dey shame to name your tribe? grin grin grin
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Coconuthead126: 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
[quote author=Ekpeitit post=104246093][/quote]

Pig, has your perennial stupidity also impeded your ability to quote a post properly?
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ekpeitit(m): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
See someone from the tribe of armed robbers calling another person worthless. grin grin grin
Dude,you and your people are second class citizens. Everyone stops talking as soon as someone from your tribe arrives, you are despicable. You come from the land of armed robbers, ritual killers, 419ers, drug dealers and kidnappers. You are doomed and landlocked forever.
You a tiny dot in a big circle, God cursed you before he created you.
grin grin
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ekpeitit(m): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Coconuthead126:

Stop grunting like a pig and answer a simple question you worthless product of gang-rape, abi you dey shame to name your tribe? or are you from that famous tribe with funny Chinese sounding names that produces houseboys, car wash servants and ashawo housegirls that are notorious for disvirgining 1 in every 4 Nigeria boys in their pre-teen ages? grin grin grin
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ekpeitit(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Thank God we are not known for armed robbery like your tribe.
Shameless uneghe man.
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Coconuthead126: 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Thank God we are not known for armed robbery like your tribe.
Shameless uneghe man.
Akpan my house boy... let me posit a simple challenge for you... if I list 10 famous people from my state (just my state lol, not even the whole Igbo nation) who are global icons and power-trotters... will you be able to match these icons I'll list with equivalents from whatever useless mmongho tribe of short, stocky and ugly looking apes with funny names you come from? grin cheesy
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Coconuthead126: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ekpeitit:
See someone from the tribe of armed robbers calling another person worthless. grin grin grin
Dude,you and your people are second class citizens. Everyone stops talking as soon as someone from your tribe arrives, you are despicable. You come from the land of armed robbers, ritual killers, 419ers, drug dealers and kidnappers. You are doomed and landlocked forever.
You a tiny dot in a big circle, God cursed you before he created you.
grin grin
See Akpan feeling funky grin grin grin after all the vices you effort-fully listed for the Igbos, no body in your entire useless tribe can achieve and will ever replicate the achievements of Igbo heavyweights in all spheres of life. Remember your people are only good at been house boys and girls, I can't even think of any useless famous person from your tribe who is still talked about today much less recognized. An Igbo outcast, drug peddler, 419er,ritual killer is still a premium asset in your tribe, without the Igbos who run the market economy of your state, hunger for don kpai una finish grin, all your women dey do bend-down select ashawo work for those Igbo traders just to get small change to feed and cloth grin, your men are naturally so useless, lazy and unproductive that all they do is carry their rickety legs to go do boy-boy in major cities nationwide while your women get A1 for ashawo work, every Nigerian boy can attest to the popular consensus of been disvirgined by one Efik/Ibibio housemaid at some point in his early childhood grin grin grin... even ekuke wan follow German shepherd dey flex, Akpan Etim Umoh know your place... I still got love for my Ibibio/Efik people ooo, no let make I reason your matter today cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ekpeitit(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Coconuthead126:

See Akpan feeling funky grin grin grin after all the vices you effort-fully listed for the Igbos, no body in your entire useless tribe can achieve and will ever replicate the achievements of Igbo heavyweights in all spheres of life. Remember your people are only good at been house boys and girls, I can't even think of any useless famous person from your tribe who is still talked about today much less recognized. An Igbo outcast, drug peddler, 419er,ritual killer is still a premium asset in your tribe, without the Igbos who run the market economy of your state, hunger for don kpai una finish grin, all your women dey do bend-down select ashawo work for those Igbo traders just to get small change to feed and cloth grin, your men are naturally so useless, lazy and unproductive that all they do is carry their rickety legs to go do boy-boy in major cities nationwide while your women get A1 for ashawo work, every Nigerian boy can attest to the popular consensus of been disvirgined by one Efik/Ibibio housemaid at some point in his early childhood grin grin grin... even ekuke wan follow German shepherd dey flex, Akpan Etim Umoh know your place... I still got love for my Ibibio/Efik people ooo, no let make I reason your matter today cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ekpeitit(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ask your father and he will tell you how hunger finished your people, same thing will happen again once Ibom Republic closes our borders and build a wall as big as the Mexico wall. Just because a few armed robbers have little money doesn't mean your tribe is rich. The SE is the most underdeveloped zone in Nigeria, most of you are illiterate petty traders who sell pure water and motor spare parts while the rest are armed robbers like the ones that were arrested for robbing my supermarket in Uyo.
That's why we shunned your Biafra proposal, we cannot be in the same country with the tribe of armed robbers and thieves.
90% of Biafrans are thieves, everyone knows this.
Why do you think nobody wants you?
You are a pariah. Now you're begging everyone to join you.
Shameless attachee.
Adiok ano itit uka.
Atu nne gi de smell.
God punish atu nne gi.
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Coconuthead126: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Ask your[s] father and he will tell you how hunger finished your people, same thing will happen again once Ibom Republic closes our borders and build a wall as big as the Mexico wall. Just because a few armed robbers have little money doesn't mean your tribe is rich. The SE is the most underdeveloped zone in Nigeria, most of you are illiterate petty traders who sell pure water and motor spare parts while the rest are armed robbers like the ones that were arrested for robbing my supermarket in Uyo.
That's why we shunned your Biafra proposal, we cannot be in the same country with the tribe of armed robbers and thieves.
90% of Biafrans are thieves, everyone knows this.
Why do you think nobody wants you?
You are a pariah. Now you're begging everyone to join you.
Shameless attachee.
Adiok ano itit uka.
Atu nne gi de smell.
God punish atu nne gi.[/s]

With all the oyel in your land, your women are still fucking teenage boys after "Oga and maram" go to work, while your men are doing deputy gateman work for Musa and washing Ogas car. Isn't it a colossal shame that your state boasts of the highest budget allocations nationwide because of oyel... yet your IGR can't even see the back of states like Ebonyi with the most meager Federal allocations? can your states level of productivity even measure up to Abia state? where are the INNOSONs, Seplats, Onitsha main markets, Ariaria, Coscharis etc in your shitty boy-boy infested state? apart from OYEL wetin una fit boast of? can the human resources in your entire accursed tribe of houseboys, flesh-eaters, cultist and housemaidens compare to small Ebonyi state talk less of the whole Igbo nation? grin grin grin. Name 10 famous persons from your tribe and I'll name just 10 from my state... are you game or not? don't wasting my time with your stories that touch and honor my simple challenge grin grin grin
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ekpeitit(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
Coconuthead126:

With all the oyel in your land, your women are still fucking teenage boys after "Oga and maram" go to work, while your men are doing deputy gateman work for Musa and washing Ogas car grin grin grin. Name 10 famous persons from your tribe and I'll name just 10 from my state... are you game or not? don't wasting my time with your stories that touch and honor my simple challenge grin grin grin
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ekpeitit(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
I think you mean 10 famous armed robbers and kidnappers in your land.
Start with Evans the kidnapper.
Useless armed robber.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Coconuthead126: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ekpeitit:
I think you mean 10 famous armed robbers and kidnappers in your land.
Start with Evans the kidnapper.
Useless armed robber.
grin grin grin
Ok let me start cause I see you are so ashamed to honor my challenge Akpan, now be a man for once and stop deflecting.

Q1: Who's the Efik/Ibibio equivalent of Professor Chinua Achebe? grin
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ekpeitit(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Coconuthead126:

Ok let me start cause I see you are so ashamed to honor my challenge Akpan, now be a man for once and stop deflecting.

Q1: Who's the Efik/Ibibio equivalent of Professor Chinua Achebe? grin
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ekpeitit(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Evans the kidnapper.
Go and sleep so you can rob tonight.
I have work to do.
I'm a busy man.
Bye bye thief.
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Coconuthead126: 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Evans the kidnapper.
Lmfaooooooooooooo Akpan my boy, it must really suck to come from Ibom republic when nobody dead or alive in that nation can be equalled to one icon in person of Chinua Achebe, and I've not even started naming the numerous big heavyweights in Alaigbo.

Do you know Evans (an Igbo cast-away) is richer than the entire headcount of wealthy men left in Ibom Republic? if Evans were still out, even the Obong of Calabar will be rolling out red carpets to welcome him grin
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Coconuthead126: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Evans the kidnapper.
Go and sleep so you can rob tonight.
I have work to do.
I'm a busy man.
Bye bye thief.
You're not busy Akpan my boy, you're just too scared to honor my challenge cause you know it's mission impossible for you grin.

Oya stop forming hardman on a faceless forum and go wash your Igbo Ogas car in your 3D reality of boy-boy struggles, I hope say your sister no dey suck Ogas preek after"Maram" don go work? angry cheesy
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ekpeitit(m): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
Coconuthead126:

Lmfaooooooooooooo Akpan my boy, it must really suck to come from Ibom republic when nobody dead or alive in that nation can be equalled to one icon in person of Chinua Achebe, and I've not even started naming the numerous big heavyweights in Alaigbo.

Do you know Evans (an Igbo cast-away) is richer than the entire headcount of wealthy men left in Ibom Republic? if Evans were still out, even the Obong of Calabar will be rolling out red carpets to welcome him grin
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ekpeitit(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
For you to believe that Calabar (and Obong of Calabar) is part of Akwa Ibom shows what an illiterate you are. I won't waste my precious time arguing with a stark illiterate armed robber.
Go back to school, you're a disgrace to your entire generation.
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Coconuthead126: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ekpeitit:
For you to believe that Calabar (and Obong of Calabar) is part of Akwa Ibom shows what an illiterate you are. I won't waste my precious time arguing with a stark illiterate armed robber.
Go back to school, you're a disgrace to your entire generation.

Oh you're back, I thought you were "busy?" are done washing your Ogas car my boy? and why should I give a f**k if you're Calabar or Akwa Ibom, aren't both nation of savages one and the same? majority of Nigerians can't be bothered to tell the difference between the two since you both eat dogs, clean out toilets for a living, and answer funny names. Abi are the Efiks who are famous cannibals and savages any different from their brothers from Akwa Ibom? grin there's no mutual exclusive factor here, the indisputable fact remains every Efik/Ibibio boy and girl have been condemned to die working in servitude to their Igbo masters, after we Bleep all your beautiful maidens who grace our beds and serve in our kitchens and household chores, we will make sure the men remain unproductive by washing our cars and running our errands for us grin
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ekpeitit(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Coconuthead126:

Oh you're back, I thought you were "busy?" are done washing your Ogas car my boy? and why should I give a f**k if you're Calabar or Akwa Ibom, aren't both nation of savages one and the same? majority of Nigerians can't be bothered to tell the difference between the two since you both eat dogs, clean out toilets for a living, and answer funny names. Abi are the Efiks who are famous cannibals and savages any different from their brothers from Akwa Ibom? grin there's no mutual exclusive factor here, the indisputable fact remains every Efik/Ibibio boy and girl have been condemned to die working in servitude to their Igbo masters, after we Bleep all your beautiful maidens who grace our beds and serve in our kitchens and household chores, we will make sure the men remain unproductive by washing our cars and running our errands for us grin
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ekpeitit(m): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nigerian?
Dude,you're not a Nigerian, you're a Biafran. You're a second class citizen with no rights in this country, even a cow has more rights than you and your fellow Okoro people.
Oya produce president let me see.
Majority my arse,the Ibibios stand a better chance of producing a president than second citizens like you.
You are the laughing stock of the nation.
grin grin
DOT PEOPLE.
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Coconuthead126: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Nigerian?
Dude,you're not a Nigerian, you're a Biafran. You're a second class citizen with no rights in this country, even a cow has more rights than you and your fellow Okoro people.
Oya produce president let me see.
Majority my arse,the Ibibios stand a better chance of producing a president than second citizens like you.
You are the laughing stock of the nation.
grin grin
DOT PEOPLE.

A second class that has produced the first military head of state in Nigeria, a second class has produced a president in Nnamdi Azikiwe, a second class politician was one of the major pioneers of the most dominant political party in Nigeria (PDP) in person of Alex Ekwueme who was also a serving vice president under Shagari, a second class has produced the most serving senate presidents, second class has also produced the first class world Bank economists in person's of Soludo, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Oby Ezekwesili etc, second class has produced the finest female writer in Africa's contemporary history in literature- Chimamanda Adichie, second class has produced the first most viable indigenous manufacturing auto plant and firm in Nigeria - INNOSON motors... I could go on and on...

Which of the house boys and house girls in your first class imaginary Ibom republic can be mentioned in the same wavelengths of these achievements, Akpan my boy? grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS / Financial Assistance: LASG Presents Cheques To 103 Indigent Residents / Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.