Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) (5263 Views)

INEC Cannot Accept Candidates Where There Were No Primaries - Falana Backs Igini / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Why The Igbos Cannot Produce President In 2023 / Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
vex in 3

bro, forget the id..s .Just as the world class Anambra airport is left them speechless and envious, a day will come when they will faint on seeing a port in the SE
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Thank God we are not known for armed robbery like your tribe.
Shameless uneghe man.
Just take a look at your miserable life.....i don't expect you to have common sense because all what you and your family members do all day is to eat ekuke dog. It's generally known that majority of your people are doing houseboys and your women are local prostitutes. If I were you I would persuade your dad to go for a DNA test to ascertain if you're his true son because from the information reaching us, your mama had foursome sex with some ekpo masquerades in Uyo before giving birth to a local houseboy like you.

Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by FreeIgbos: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
muykem:
Many of you doesn't know the meaning of landlocked. As long as those canals and rivers will pass through lands not belongs to your country before getting to ocean then you are landlocked. Your neighbour country might decided to dam the rivers at their end for irrigation among others.

Most of you are ignorant yet arrogant in displaying it. Igboland has multiple access to the ocean in several locations! There are at least 3 locations where seaports can be built on Igbo soil. Fortunately for us, these locations are only few nautical miles to the Atlantic ocean! Also, their flow channels are devoid of rapids and falls, and the waters are deep, wide enough and navigable all-year-round!

You're talking about damming of rivers and even ridiculously comparing us with Niger rep that is over a thousand miles away and located in the arid region.

Now let me give you facts that will cure your ignorance:

1. If we are not dredging the rivers to the Atlantic ocean, then we have no reason to consult any other nation before ships can sail to our Port.

2.You can only dam the upstream part of a river and not the downstream. Igboland is located downstream of the Niger.

3. If you dam the Niger River anywhere North of Lokoja, it would have no significant effect on the volume of the Niger from Onitsha downwards simply because the recharge from the Benue River and several others will keep it well flooded and coupled with the rainforest belt that has rainfall all-year-round.

4. All over Europe and elsewhere, Rivers that serve as international gateway for imports/exports pass through other nations without hindrance. So, when a ship is passing through Azumiri river to a port in Biafra, will the neighboring country attack it or stop it because it's passing through a river close to their land?

Make una try dey use una brain small. Igboland will ultimately receive ships at its ports and no one can stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Ask your father and he will tell you how hunger finished your people, same thing will happen again once Ibom Republic closes our borders and build a wall as big as the Mexico wall. Just because a few armed robbers have little money doesn't mean your tribe is rich. The SE is the most underdeveloped zone in Nigeria, most of you are illiterate petty traders who sell pure water and motor spare parts while the rest are armed robbers like the ones that were arrested for robbing my supermarket in Uyo.
That's why we shunned your Biafra proposal, we cannot be in the same country with the tribe of armed robbers and thieves.
90% of Biafrans are thieves, everyone knows this.
Why do you think nobody wants you?
You are a pariah. Now you're begging everyone to join you.
Shameless attachee.
Adiok ano itit uka.
Atu nne gi de smell.
God punish atu nne gi.
Better people are talking an "imi nkita" like you too want to talk.
Well, I don't blame you, your grandfather died a house boy, your father is also a houseboy and you'll definitely end up as one. It's not a curse, it's hereditary and GENERATIONAL.
May hate and jealousy destroy that your "Yast Yunction" accent of a mouth. Ifono!
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ekpeitit:
I think you mean 10 famous armed robbers and kidnappers in your land.
Start with Evans the kidnapper.
Useless armed robber.
grin grin grin
Unam Ikot! This is how your mother used "KOBNOMI" to finish your dad till all the small sense in his fufu head disappeared. Now, all your father do is wake in the morning and locate the next available shop to eat dog meat and drink Ogogoro.
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by mrvitalis(m): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
aribisala0:
So based on that Logic what is stopping Niger and Mali from sailing Ships through the Niger Delta, past Lokoja all the way to Niger, Mali or Burina Faso

If your ala Igbo becomes a different country how is it different from Mali or Burkina Faso in claiming right to sail up or down the River Niger

Explain me
It makes no economic sense ....
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by oyatz(m): 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

Run for election there, pass the bill, build the port, begin.
Is Niger Republic not refining oil Nigerian oil lol? NIGER DELTA oil? anything is possible

Refining crude oil has nothing to do with having coastal line

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by oyatz(m): 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
mrvitalis:

It makes no economic sense ....

Economic sense to who?

If they aren't complaining about the cost, you can't find dictste how they should spend their money.
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ekpeitit(m): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Unam Ikot! This is how your mother used "KOBNOMI" to finish your dad till all the small sense in his fufu head disappeared. Now, all your father do is wake in the morning and locate the next available shop to eat dog meat and drink Ogogoro.
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ekpeitit(m): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Armed robbery has always been your family business, your grandfather was an armed robber,your father was an armed robber and now you're in charge of your family business,it's only a matter of time before they catch you.
Ino mkpo.
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ofodirinwa: 1:24am On Jul 31, 2021
oyatz:

Refining crude oil has nothing to do with having coastal line

that's not what I said, but as a separate subject, yes it does. Tomorrow you'll wonder why your refineries are failing
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by theTranscriber: 1:47am On Jul 31, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Most of you are ignorant yet arrogant in displaying it. Igboland has multiple access to the ocean in several locations! There are at least 3 locations where seaports can be built on Igbo soil. Fortunately for us, these locations are only few nautical miles to the Atlantic ocean! Also, their flow channels are devoid of rapids and falls, and the waters are deep, wide enough and navigable all-year-round!

You're talking about damming of rivers and even ridiculously comparing us with Niger rep that is over a thousand miles away and located in the arid region.

Now let me give you facts that will cure your ignorance:

1. If we are not dredging the rivers to the Atlantic ocean, then we have no reason to consult any other nation before ships can sail to our Port.

2.You can only dam the upstream part of a river and not the downstream. Igboland is located downstream of the Niger.

3. If you dam the Niger River anywhere North of Lokoja, it would have no significant effect on the volume of the Niger from Onitsha downwards simply because the recharge from the Benue River and several others will keep it well flooded and coupled with the rainforest belt that has rainfall all-year-round.

4. All over Europe and elsewhere, Rivers that serve as international gateway for imports/exports pass through other nations without hindrance. So, when a ship is passing through Azumiri river to a port in Biafra, will the neighboring country attack it or stop it because it's passing through a river close to their land?

Make una try dey use una brain small. Igboland will ultimately receive ships at its ports and no one can stop it.

grammar
Grammer doesn't bring a port

Refer to my earlier posts

Start begging Ijaw for small coast!
Even if na ½km² cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by mrvitalis(m): 3:42am On Jul 31, 2021
oyatz:

Economic sense to who?

If they aren't complaining about the cost, you can't find dictste how they should spend their money.
Both countries are poorer than the igbo nation by far , their volume of economic trade makes the route none viable
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Parisian: 5:56am On Jul 31, 2021
Stop this pls it's not cool. Nobody chose their tribes.
Ekpeitit:
I don't owe you any explanation ewu,but my tribe is far better than your tribe because your tribe depends on my tribe for your monthly allocation.
Without my tribe your tribe will die from hunger just like millions of you died during the civil war.
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Malawian(m): 6:35am On Jul 31, 2021
aribisala0:
So based on that Logic what is stopping Niger and Mali from sailing Ships through the Niger Delta, past Lokoja all the way to Niger, Mali or Burina Faso

If your ala Igbo becomes a different country how is it different from Mali or Burkina Faso in claiming right to sail up or down the River Niger

Explain me
Actually, there is nothing. Ships sail into Mali from the other end of the River Niger. Mali has a river port in Bamako. It is faster for those other countries to use the other exit as Nigeria occupied an inordinate lenght of the southern exit. If they want to use the southern exit, there are free to use them.
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Newton85: 6:55am On Jul 31, 2021
IGBOSON1:

This is exactly what i'm saying....you've helped buttress my point! Ijaws will do the dancing.....while you evil, Igbo-hating lot will be in the forest nearby, beating the drums for them! We saw this play out in the late 60s with the 'abandoned property' saga, and the carving out of oil rich Igbo territories into Rivers State for the Ijaws to oversee! wink
I just find it amusing the way you Eboes always resort to calling people "Igbo-hating," lol. What would think you Eboes aren't a bunch of hateful, foul-mouthedfoul-mouthed ethnic bigots who endlessly abuse other ethnic groups every damned day! So, what's wrong with "Igbo hate" when you Eboes hate others? You want to have the right to hate others while expecting to be loved in return? Jokers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Newton85: 6:58am On Jul 31, 2021
Ekpeitit:
The South East is made up of illiterates and petty traders who cannot fathom the meaning of a seaport.
Stop dreaming, Biafra will never happen, you will remain second class citizens and slaves in Nigeria forever and ever. AMEN.
And even if Nigeria breaks up ,Niger Delta Republic will build a wall to shut out immigrants from the Ewu nation called Biafra while Oduduwa and Northern Nigeria will do the same. You are landlocked and will remain landlocked for eternity. YOU ARE CURSED,AMEN
Lol, chai!
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Newton85: 7:09am On Jul 31, 2021
Coconuthead126:

Akpan my house boy... let me posit a simple challenge for you... if I list 10 famous people from my state (just my state lol, not even the whole Igbo nation) who are global icons and power-trotters... will you be able to match these icons I'll list with equivalents from whatever useless mmongho tribe of short, stocky and ugly looking apes with funny names you come from? grin cheesy
Shut up! No one in Nigeria is as short and stocky as Ngwa people of Abia state. The nerve of an Eboe to call others "short and stocky."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Coconuthead126: 7:19am On Jul 31, 2021
Newton85:
Shut up! No one in Nigeria is as short and stocky as Ngwa people of Abia state. The nerve of an Eboe to call others "short and stocky."

Who be this one? state your tribe so I can address you according, I just gave your gay partner Ekpeitit a good flogging and he has crawled back to his hole grin
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Newton85: 7:29am On Jul 31, 2021
Coconuthead126:

Who be this one? state your tribe so I can address you according, I just gave your gay partner Ekpeitit a good flogging and he has crawled back to his hole grin
Dude, no people in Nigeria are as "stocky and short" as Ngwa people, who are your fellow Eboes. And how can you call the Akwa Ibom people "cannibals and savages" when your own Ngwa and Abriba people are the most famous cannibals in the history of Nigeria? Are you okay at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by aribisala0(m): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2021
Malawian:

Actually, there is nothing. Ships sail into Mali from the other end of the River Niger. Mali has a river port in Bamako. It is faster for those other countries to use the other exit as Nigeria occupied an inordinate lenght of the southern exit. If they want to use the southern exit, there are free to use them.
You have not offered any facts just your opinion which you are entitled to

With respect sir you are talking NONSENSE.

What do you mean by "OTHER END OF THE RIVER NIGER"

Do you have a clue about the course of the Niger?
The "other end" is in mountains in Guinea. Ignoramus
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Coconuthead126: 7:55am On Jul 31, 2021
Newton85:
Dude, no people in Nigeria are as "stocky and short" as Ngwa people, who are your fellow Eboes. And how can you call the Akwa Ibom people "cannibals and savages" when your own Ngwa and Abriba people are the most famous cannibals in the history of Nigeria? Are you okay at all?

Egbon you talk too much, what tribe are you from? I'm not interested in your tales by moonlight gibberish.
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Newton85: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2021
Coconuthead126:

Egbon you talk too much, what tribe are you from? I'm not interested in your tales by moonlight gibberish.
Dude go and sleep, you're drunk.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Coconuthead126: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2021
Newton85:
Dude go and sleep, you're drunk.
Typical
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by oyatz(m): 12:23am On Aug 01, 2021
mrvitalis:

Both countries are poorer than the igbo nation by far , their volume of economic trade makes the route none viable

1) Presently, there's no sovereign country called Igbo Nation so it will be wrong to be comparing an ethnic group in Nigeria with sovereign countries.

2) The survival of Niger Republic and Mali is what will be important to them to determine if they can just stroll into Nigeria and say they are digging River Niger to the Atlantic ocean to make their ships pass. It has nothing to do with whether Igbo people are rich or not.
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by oyatz(m): 12:33am On Aug 01, 2021
Malawian:

What do you mean by other end of River Niger?

River Niger only empty into the ocean in Nigeria.

There are River Ports in Onitsha, Lokoja,Jebba, Niamey and several other Towns along the course of River Niger but these are only used by small (not ocean liners) ships/boats.
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ofodirinwa: 3:09am On Aug 01, 2021
oyatz:

1) Presently, there's no sovereign country called Igbo Nation so it will be wrong to be comparing an ethnic group in Nigeria with sovereign countries.

2) The survival of Niger Republic and Mali is what will be important to them to determine if they can just stroll into Nigeria and say they are digging River Niger to the Atlantic ocean to make their ships pass. It has nothing to do with whether Igbo people are rich or not.
]

Not only did Chad's military move into Nigeria 2 years ago multiple times, Nigeria's oil is sent to Nigeria to refine for free. NIGER DELTA oil sef lol. So are you speaking about what you think should happen on reality? Do you think you have more rights in Nigeria than a Nigerien? Do you know where Sani Abacha was born? Did you know the Saraki family is from Mali?

When they are ready and want to do it, it will be done.
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ofodirinwa: 3:16am On Aug 01, 2021
You can tell that people here are talking about how they feel and not what they know because they don't know that Mali can reach the ocean by river through Guinea and Sierra Leone.

Instead of using the same maps im looking at on Google, we're arguing.
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by oyatz(m): 4:38am On Aug 01, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
]

Not only did Chad's military move into Nigeria 2 years ago multiple times, Nigeria's oil is sent to Nigeria to refine for free. NIGER DELTA oil sef lol. So are you speaking about what you think should happen on reality? Do you think you have more rights in Nigeria than a Nigerien? Do you know where Sani Abacha was born? Did you know the Saraki family is from Mali?

When they are ready and want to do it, it will be done.

You are confusing issues by bringing in so many unrelated matters into the discussion.

Can the Gov't of Mali and Niger Republic just come into Jebba and start dredging the River Niger claiming they want to be shipping their goods from Port-Harcourt to Niger Republic?

Some years ago when the FG suggested the idea of dredging River Niger to make ocean liners move from the Atlantic ocean into Onitsha and Lokoja ports ,the people of Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa States kicked against it that all the waters in the Rivers in their villages will be diverted back into River Niger with ecological consequences for their Communities
Re: Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) by Ofodirinwa: 4:44am On Aug 01, 2021
oyatz:

You are confusing issues by bringing in so many unrelated matters into the discussion.

Can the Gov't of Mali and Niger Republic just come into Jebba and start dredging the River Niger claiming they want to be shipping their goods from Port-Harcourt to Niger Republic?

Some years ago when the FG suggested the idea of dredging River Niger to make ocean liners move from the Atlantic ocean into Onitsha and Lokoja ports ,the people of Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa States kicked against it that all the waters in the Rivers in their villages will be diverted back into River Niger with ecological consequences for their Communities

Q 1: Can the Gov't of Mali and Niger Republic just come into Jebba and start dredging the River Niger
- It doesn't need to be dredged
- Their transplants (herdsmen) have more rights than you (can carry firearms you can't, don't have to abide by trespassing laws, can vote in any state)
- They already take your oil back for free and sell it to you
- They have produced a governor, senate president and president of Nigeria
- Yes they can

Everything else your saying doesn't make sense. It doesn't need to be dredged to reach onitsha, it is deeper and wider than the panama canal which handles 14,000 boats a year. Either you have seen a cargo boat or you haven't seen the Niger River

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun And Kosovo - Request For A Development Subsection / Tony Tetuila, 9ice, D1 Adeneye, KSB Lose APC Primaries, As Demond Elliot Wins / What Was Yemi Osinbajo's Role In The Sgt. Rogers/al-mustapha Saga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.