Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari (8864 Views)

Nigerians Won't Forget Tinubu If He Implements 2014 CONFAB Report - Bode George / Bolaji Akinyemi: How Jonathan Didn't Sign Confab Report / Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari by dmbb: 7:22am On Jul 30, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Muric, are you aware APC members also attended
But their contributions were not considered
Re: Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari by Finnese001: 7:23am On Jul 30, 2021
post=104237216:
Anything to move our darling nation forward is what we are after.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.

Hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari by freshkpomo(m): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2021
My signature needs your signature
Re: Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari by Dhury: 7:25am On Jul 30, 2021
We the good people of Nigeria don't believe in ijaw president FONFAB.
Re: Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari by Kennitrust(m): 7:28am On Jul 30, 2021
Nigerian are truly afraid of bubu grin grin grin
Re: Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari by nairavsdollars(f): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2021
Maybe men, women ain't scared of him

Kennitrust:
Nigerian are truly afraid of bubu
Re: Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari by bareal(m): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2021
post=104237302:

Choir mistress Grace,
God bless you!
Put ya akkount numba hiaaa!

Oh you Modify it?
Okay, forget about the akkount, ya loss!

@topic,

Then it must be implemented before the end of this year.
Peace, progress and development is all we want in our country, and we believe this is not too much to ask for.

God bless Nigeria.

You and I know that our darling mannequin will never implement that report. It's a pity
Re: Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari by Kindfund: 7:33am On Jul 30, 2021
Congratulations, am not a fan of one Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari by Kennitrust(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Maybe men, women ain't scared of him

what have you done to prove that? grin grin
Re: Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari by nairavsdollars(f): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2021
Bring Back Our Girls Movement

Kennitrust:
what have you done to prove that? grin grin

Re: Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari by Wizygreat12: 7:46am On Jul 30, 2021
Happy birthday to my Prince 2year is not easy

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2021
This government seems to be fulfilling a parable.
Solution is at your doorstep yet you are blind to see it. Isn't it funny.
Re: Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari by RedEnergy: 7:48am On Jul 30, 2021
Its possible someone applied on your behalf, in fact you can claim the ongoing application. Just request for password reset, it will prompt you for your email address, enter your email address and get a link to reset your password.
This is not enough evidence to say this is a fraud wink

talk2hb1 i can't reply on that thread again because the moderators moved it from politics to vacancies and Nairaland won't allow me comment in Vacancies section till after 1 week. This your idea, i thought about it too and wanted to see if it's true someone stole my email to use with FRSC, but there's no password reset option on the FRSC portal. So definitely it is a recruitment scam going on. I have tried with 5 different email addresses, same thing. The FRSC recruitment is fraudulent. Help me copy and post this reply on the topic. The world needs to now the truth
Re: Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari by Kennitrust(m): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Bring Back Our Girls Movement

changes what? Where are the girls
Re: Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari by tonyson010(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2021
If buhari doesn't, another president will implement it. They just forget that the presidency is not a permanent position.
Re: Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari by oweman: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2021
Even though there is no law backing the confab of 2014 ?
silly
Re: Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari by Freelancerx: 9:00am On Jul 30, 2021
Buhari no send delegates o
Re: Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari by Hassanmaye(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Who needs cofab when there is a super cop in town aka the tailor.

Anybody who see kyari show tell him to sew my bariga very fast, am using it this weekend.

I dedicate this FTC to all IPOB who may have reported kyari to the FBI, one Nigeria is not by force.
grin
Re: Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari by Priwillo: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2021
dmbb:
That one was not a national conference, it was a PDP national conference report grin

Have you carefully studied it.
Re: Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari by dmbb: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2021
Priwillo:

Have you carefully studied it.
Yes I did
Re: Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2021
nairavsdollars:
At least, implement half of it. You can't tell me the whole of the report is useless. Even the El Rufai report, they didn't touch it. I blame Jonathan sha for being too slow with implementation
GEJ knew he wouldn’t t use it all, even before the conference started. He only used it to please some sets of people, eat sum money, and buy time to see if he would be allowed to go for another 4-year full term by convening the conference.
Obasanjo did the same thing. I could remember a plate of meal was calculated to be N4,000 per delegate and they were ‘eating’ three times a day during one of the conferences. That was aside from other benefits.
The conference was just a talk shop.
We are never serious to move Nigeria forward. Nobody will tell us what to do when things get tougher for Nigeria than this, before we will find solutions.
Re: Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 30, 2021
Try to add snail grilling to your Asun spot, so as to move it forward also.

post=104237216:
Anything to move our darling nation forward is what we are after.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari by EMMY76: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
Buhari and his fulani jihadist brothers will never support any report or agreement that will make the fulanis to loose their grip and economic advantage in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suggestion To Nairaland Owner (seun Osewa) / Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) / Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.