Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out (6387 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by Nekai(f): 12:25am On May 16, 2011
Why would a pharmaceutical company spend millions of dollars devoloping a medication, go through years of clinical trials, and jump through the other various hoops to make it available to the public and not market it?

If anyone can point me to a source where this male contraceptive pill is available (much less able to be covered by insurance as he claims), I will call her right now and offer her my full apology.
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by Nobody: 12:45am On May 16, 2011
Nekai:
Why would a pharmaceutical company spend millions of dollars devoloping a medication, go through years of clinical trials, and jump through the other various hoops to make it available to the public and not market it?

If anyone can point me to a source where this male contraceptive pill is available (much less able to be covered by insurance as he claims), I will call her right now and offer her my full apology.

Gbam.
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by segunjowo(m): 1:20pm On May 16, 2011
Nekai:

Yea right kiss
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 16, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why would a reasonable man do such a thing ? Some boys dey fall my hand sha.
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by LoveKing(m): 2:35pm On May 16, 2011
Girlfriend, your friend is a chronic idiota.
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by boobfan: 2:47pm On May 16, 2011
The boyfriend has seen a fresh congo to shine outside and used that flimsy excuse to push her off!
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by PupetMasta(m): 3:34pm On May 16, 2011
About 2 yrs ago, My doctor recommended a drug for an illness I had. One of its side effect was that it renders sperm cells useless, so I could not impregnate a girl if I wanted to. It was quite an expensive drug. Maybe the guy was talking about a drug like this.
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by CrudeOil1(m): 3:39pm On May 16, 2011
Why don't you ask your friend to ask her man about the specific kind/type of contraceptives he was using before arriving at wrong conclusions and making unfair judgements on the man? Haven't you heard of neem? It is used as a spermicide and there are similar kinds of male contraceptives that exist. All drugs aren't produced by pharmaceutical companies.
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by natasha: 3:56pm On May 16, 2011
erm actually, as a health researcher in England, i CAN categorically tell you for a fact that MALE PILLS do NOT exist. Research is been carried out at present by pharmaceutical companies to develop hormonal methods for men as the only form of protection men can self administer are Vasectomy or/and Condoms.
see the link below for my evidence. your friend is playing with her life because she's having unprotected intercourse with a pathologically liar, a guy who may as well be bleeping a whole bunch of other girls. She should tread with caution.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/male-contraceptive-pill/Pages/Introduction.aspx
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by kpolli(m): 4:15pm On May 16, 2011
she is the perfect candidate for a maga
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by Nekai(f): 4:16pm On May 16, 2011
PupetMasta:

About 2 yrs ago, My doctor recommended a drug for an illness I had. One of its side effect was that it renders sperm cells useless, so I could not impregnate a girl if I wanted to. It was quite an expensive drug. Maybe the guy was talking about a drug like this.

He says he's been taking it for months. I don't think the doctor would have prescribed it for that long.

natasha:

erm actually, as a health researcher in England, i CAN categorically tell you for a fact that MALE PILLS do NOT exist. Research is been carried out at present by pharmaceutical companies to develop hormonal methods for men as the only form of protection men can self administer are Vasectomy or/and Condoms.
see the link below for my evidence. your friend is playing with her life because she's having unprotected intercourse with a pathologically liar, a guy who may as well be bleeping a whole bunch of other girls. She should tread with caution.

Thanks! The link has been emailed to her. This article is from february of this year so I hope she takes heed.

The day these pills are available the world will know. It wouldn't be hidden under a rock.
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by CrudeOil1(m): 5:14pm On May 16, 2011
Being a health researcher doesn't mean you are omniscient. Of course I know that standard male contraception pills aren't available yet, but hey, nobody is omniscient . Only the guy knew what he meant.
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by rumomonga(m): 5:52pm On May 16, 2011
Ehm , Ignorance is darkness. Just because i've not seen, doesnt mean it does not exist. The guy might be lying but let us stop being naive and close-ended. D guy dey try build rep, nekai dy try fall hm hand *buys boli and epa, waiting 4 season 2 of d movie* feed on new devlpmt wen available jare
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by natasha: 6:00pm On May 16, 2011
@ Nekai - glad to help

@ Crude oil - i never said i was omniscient nor did i claim to know it all. i gave evidence of the current clinical facts as it stands. if you bothered to read the link i posted, you'd know that.
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by hippyzuki(f): 6:04pm On May 16, 2011
;  that girl betr b carful dat dude jst wnts to get her pregnt nd deny the preg, In this time nd tide na 1 girl dey mumu lik dis??
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by collinsJn(m): 6:15pm On May 16, 2011
Hw Did Diz Thread Find It's Way Here, Eeh Seun ?
NEXT
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by CrudeOil1(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2011
natasha:

@ Nekai - glad to help

@ Crude oil - i never said i was omniscient nor did i claim to know it all. i gave evidence of the current clinical facts as it stands. if you bothered to read the link i posted, you'd know that.
I understand you, but all I'm saying is that she ain't certain about what he meant.
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by babybryan: 6:49pm On May 16, 2011
sorry this post doesn't make any sense
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by Cuteobi(f): 6:57pm On May 16, 2011
isnt this ridiculous.he must hav sneaked off to anoda babe because he cant just say hes scared he would get his gf preggers.there are other ways of preventing that
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by shagaman: 7:17pm On May 16, 2011
In this age when a lot of guys are having issues with low sperm count, I wonder why a guy would use male pills even if they exist, just my 2 cents.
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 16, 2011
shagaman:
In this age when a lot of guys are having issues with low sperm count, I wonder why a guy would use male pills even if they exist, just my 2 cents.

Gbam.

When a girl starts sounding funny as to what kind of contraceptive she's using, everyone calls her a liar, that she wants to have a man's baby, she wants A, she needs B, etc. When it's a guy talking about a male birth control pill unreadily available to the world, people defend him. Who be mumu?
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by donobi(m): 7:34pm On May 16, 2011
@ netai ignorance is not an excuse, the drug exist but very espensive. I ve an honourable member as a friend who uses this drug, and he gets it from India. Send me ur email and i ill text the name of the drug to u and the company name. But ur friend bf is a liar he is not taking the drug, the drug is not the kind of drugs u take @ interval. i.e it has a specify time it last in the body of a man; he's only looking for a way to leave the babe. Men.
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by KA24DETT(m): 2:42am On May 17, 2011
donobi:

@ netai ignorance is not an excuse, the drug exist but very espensive. I ve an honourable member as a friend who uses this drug, and he gets it from India. Send me your email and i ill text the name of the drug to u and the company name. But your friend bf is a liar he is not taking the drug, the drug is not the kind of drugs u take @ interval. i.e it has a specify time it last in the body of a man; he's only looking for a way to leave the babe. Men.

ur Honourable friend is buying junks, man, i want to know the pharmacodynamics of the drug,,, it DOES NOT EXIST, ur friends is just buying vitamin pills lol,
Half knowledge is very dangerous
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by Dsense(m): 3:26am On May 17, 2011
OP.

WHat movie is this? . . . undecided
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by Mynd44: 3:58am On May 17, 2011
D-sense:

OP.

WHat movie is this? . . . undecided

Lying for sex?
featuring Nekai, 190, D sense, mynd and other Nairaland stars
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by Nobody: 5:51am On May 17, 2011
LOL! guys what's the big deal? he just doesn't want to get pregnant. he's not yet ready to be a 'mommy'. grin grin
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by PLENTYNAIR(m): 6:18am On May 17, 2011
Birth control pills? shocked
I didn't know men could get pregnent grin
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by queensmith: 8:24am On May 17, 2011
natasha:

LOL you better step up on your research skills gurl, theres no time for that in ENGLAND tongue

the drug exists, i was trying to dig my closet for the review on it but 2 years is a long time- im sure you can find it on OVID with all your RESEARCH FACILITIES!

the drug has been around for at least 10 years. . . . not to say the guy is telling the truth.

All i remember was the issue of compliance- im guessing pharmaceuticals didnt want to pick it up cos they knew men wont use it.

Just because a drug isnt marketed and advertised on the newspaper doesnt mean it doesnt exist!
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by Akainzo(m): 9:32am On May 17, 2011
queensmith:

O yee of. Little understanding! lol. People have been buying phase 3 medication in the us before lorenzos oil becme a movie, not every drug is headlined in the newspaper- and will only be soo if a big pharmaceutical was marketing it.

queensmith:

LOL you better step up on your research skills gurl, theres no time for that in ENGLAND tongue

the drug exists, i was trying to dig my closet for the review on it but 2 years is a long time- im sure you can find it on OVID with all your RESEARCH FACILITIES!

the drug has been around for at least 10 years. . . . not to say the guy is telling the truth.

All i remember was the issue of compliance- im guessing pharmaceuticals didnt want to pick it up cos they knew men wont use it.

Just because a drug isnt marketed and advertised on the newspaper doesnt mean it doesnt exist!

@queensmith, do us all a favour: Post a link, a name or a source to buttress your point/statement. It's hard to take your word for it against the abundance of contradicting data that is readily available.
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by Akainzo(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2011
donobi:

@ netai ignorance is not an excuse, the drug exist but very espensive. I ve an honourable member as a friend who uses this drug, and he gets it from India. Send me your email and i ill text the name of the drug to u and the company name. But your friend bf is a liar he is not taking the drug, the drug is not the kind of drugs u take @ interval. i.e it has a specify time it last in the body of a man; he's only looking for a way to leave the babe. Men.

So because your honorable uses this drug, it has now become a matter of state security which is why you cannot post its name on a public forum?  shocked cheesy

That your honorable has been using a dumb line to get to have unprotected sex with ladies in Abuja and you're here bragging about knowing something worthwhile. Not to worry, I have an honorable friend who flies to UK and back the same night, if you want the name of the airline, email me.  grin
Re: He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out by Rimbaldi: 10:17am On May 17, 2011
quote from oguggua
"It doesn't affect sperm production. It stops the muscles from contracting and releasing sperm. The effects of that usually go away in half a day and the muscles are good to go again."

Meeen! This is just like a woman having a really good fawk without ogazm. What's good about that? Why in the world will I wanna have a good bang and not crown it with the good old splash! Beats me!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... / 5 Signs You Are A Beast In Bed / See What These Girls Were Doing At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.