Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... (6382 Views)

Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Alexyswiss(m): 11:47am On Oct 15, 2014
Seriously, this is one thing that really pisses me off with girls

when approached by a guy,they always want to form Miss English.

that's how I met this girl yesterday...black..beautiful..sexy...with all the curves you could need..

we started talking...
initially me too as per university student I wan form Hon. Patrick.
I started my grammars mehn...even English wey on a normal day I no fit speak I talk am

only for this girl to reply me with one Gbagaun!!!..
I was like wtf..for my mind I say dis gal Don fall her hand wen I tink say na mistake
only for her to blow more..

I understood..maybe she's one of these street girls.. I diverted into pidgin..

still yet she dy form grammarian... laugh wan kill me for inside

seriously, ladies I think speaking big English doesn't make you look more beautiful..its a turn off

be original!!!!..that's a turn on!!!

some ladies appear to look beautiful...wait until you hear them speak!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Dube07: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2014
Alexyswiss:

that's how I met this girl yesterday...black..beautiful..sexy...with all the curves you could need..

we started talking...
I started my grammars mehn...even English wey on a normal day I no fit speak I talk am

I was like wtf..for my mind I say dis gal Don fall her hand wen I tink say na mistake

seriously, ladies I think speaking big English doesn't make you look more beautiful..its a turn off

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
LOL grin
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by godofwar666(m): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
grin op you are very funny
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by izaray(f): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
Bad market really fellow u dat day lol
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by tosyne2much(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
Another female bashing thread... Ladies oya make una come bash OP... OP abeg wear ur bash proof ooooo

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by nickz(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
op the chicks that throw this "hussein type bomb"
are the ones with the loudest voicecheesy

and they like speaking in public;
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hmmm!
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by vickyO(f): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
If you can-t speak a language properly don't put on a false air of confidence, it's embarassing --- Guys inclusive.

The worst one happened to me some months back, common text message that enables you to check and recheck each word before sending was a terrible problem for a dude who took interest in me.

As the Op stated switch to pidgin if English is tough for you, I have a friend it works for.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
The gbagaun that girls speak will live after them grin

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by vickyO(f): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
nickz:
op the chicks that throw this "hussein type bomb"
are the ones with the loudest voicecheesy

and they like speaking in public;
As in eh... When they start, na you go bend head for them....

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
glitest:
Hmmm!

It's been long - birdcall for you on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1949831/girl-afriad-me-because-big grin
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by farano(f): 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
Alexyswiss:

we started talking...

See who's talking. There are three times when you use capital letters: proper names, titles, and the beginnings of sentences
Go back to KG...mtcheeeww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by izaray(f): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
farano:
See who's talking. He don't even know where to use an upper case in a sentence. There are three times when you use capital letters: proper
names, titles, and the beginnings of sentences
Lol, babe easy o!
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Yahoo1(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
farano:
See who's talking. There are three times when you use capital letters: proper
calm down.! Na pidgin the guy use write na,no be say him dey form....besides, i thinkhe even said he is nt that good.

.P.S-no ban me o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Medunah: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lol
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by vickyO(f): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
farano:
See who's talking. He don't even know where to use an upper case in a sentence. There are three times when you use capital letters: proper

Well, his grammer is correct. This place has an informal feel, he isn't writing an exam. Free him.

What you pointed out is important but it kinda disrupts the topic at hand.

8 Likes

Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by farano(f): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
Yahoo1:
calm down.! Na pidgin the guy use write na,no be say him dey form....besides, i thinkhe even said he is nt that good.

.P.S-no ban me o!
lol funny you
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Ezibless: 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
#throws hot moi-moi @ Op.

Only babes abi? You no serious.
Shey you stil get d msg wey she wan pass across?
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Yahoo1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
farano:
lol funny you
lol.... ;-)
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Alexyswiss(m): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
farano:
See who's talking. There are three times when you use capital letters: proper names, titles, and the beginnings of sentences

LoL.....at least I no form say I sabi

**urinates on the comment.. walks away** cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Alexyswiss(m): 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
vickyO:

Well, his grammer is correct. This place has an informal feel, he isn't writing an exam. Free him.

What you pointed out is important but it kinda disrupts the topic at hand.

thank you grin grin
you get the point
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by mesoade(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
Girls too dey form,esp. NL babes

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Alexyswiss(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ezibless:
#throws hot moi-moi @ Op.

Only babes abi? You no serious.
Shey you stil get d msg wey she wan pass across?

**Grabs moi moi...eats it**

at least she for calm down na....no be jamb interviewer i be...
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Rexnegro(m): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
@op u re so on point bro...
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Alexyswiss(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
vickyO:
If you can-t speak a language properly don't put on a false air of confidence, it's embarassing --- Guys inclusive.

The worst one happened to me some months back, common text message that enables you to check and recheck each word before sending was a terrible problem for a dude who took interest in me.

As the Op stated switch to pidgin if English is tough for you, I have a friend it works for.

This one bad pass grin
No but at times...you go check am like three time come still send mistake
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Ezibless: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
Alexyswiss:

**Grabs moi moi...eats it**

at least she for calm down na....no be jamb interviewer i be...

You ma no say Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon kinda English is tougher than any jamb interviewer's .

And that moi-moi suppose scatter for your face o.
How comes you eat am? angry
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by vickyO(f): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
Alexyswiss:

This one bad pass grin
No but at times...you go check am like three time come still send mistake
You go know when person make mistake and when person no know am at all.
Alexyswiss:

thank you grin grin
you get the point
wink
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Alexyswiss(m): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
vickyO:

You go know when person make mistake and when person no know am at all.

grin grin grin.....true sha
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by imagold: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
shocked :oStill yet..hmmm
Alexyswiss:

we started talking...

Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Juliaann(f): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
Yawns ##

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by xp17(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2014

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Extra Dark Skinned African Brothers! Ladies Who Love Extra Dark Men Thread / Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? / See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.