Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges (49482 Views)

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI / PDP, Others Criticises FG As US Alleges Massive Graft In Buhari's Regime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Gfskw: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by vicfajeze: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
uBuNiT:
But can't we invade this US ? Who dem be ?
bros me,i wonder oooo
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by WeRblessed(f): 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Yeezus998:
This man suppose don reach US by now.
Make e go clear himself since na only “aso oke” he help a known fraudster buy.
Police station don turn DHL office

I know that the super cop is lying because knowing Hushpuppy (not personally but through the media) and his sense of fashion, do you think that the criminal super cop's fashion sense would fancy Hushpuppy's sense of dressing?
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Yeezus998(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
WeRblessed:

I know that the super cop is lying because knowing Hushpuppy (not personally but through the media) and his sense of fashion, do you think that the criminal super cop's fashion sense would fancy Hushpuppy's sense of dressing?
exactly
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by luizpippo(m): 7:45am On Jul 31, 2021
dingbang:
are you the judge?

The judge issued a warrant, you got angry, i clarified, you are still angry, kuku help Kyari fend of the FBI then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) / See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) / Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.