Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari (1759 Views)

DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi / Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by smartblu(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2021
A whole U.S Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) court documents accused you of links with an international fraudster and specifically stated that you used your office to help the fraudster jail one of his estranged partners-in-crime in return for cash reward and instead of you to wait to at least see and study the whole documents IN COMPANY OF YOUR LAWYER, seeing as the FBI has a reputation for being painstakingly thorough in their investigation, you rushed to Facebook to write one yeye rub.b.ish which ended up indicting you the more.

Did he suddenly forgot that he had the right to remain silent as anything he said could be used against him in a court of law?

Okay, now let’s even ignore the documents detailing your conversations with the fraudster (Hushpuppy) wherein he categorically told you he wanted his partner (Vincent Chibuzo) arrested and jailed for trying to “take food from his mouth” (to use the exact words of Hushpuppy according to the documents released by the FBI) and your response to his request and even the photo evidence of the guy (Vincent Chibuzo) in jail. Let’s ignore the money the FBI paper said Hushpuppy sent to an account you provided for a job well done. Let’s also ignore the other details of how you traveled all the way to Dubai and were given a special treat by Hushpuppy.
Let’s ignore all those details provided by the FBI and just focus on only your Facebook response.

You claimed your office received a call from Hushpuppy (ordinary phone call, not a formal petition) alleging that someone (Vincent, his estranged partner-in-crime) was threatening his family and WITH NO INVESTIGATION, you arrested the suspect using a phone number provided by the complainant. In other words, you violated a man’s freedom based on a mere phone call which you did not investigate. After investigation, you discovered there was no threat and that both the complainant and the suspect already detained by you were long time friends who simply had disagreement over money.

In one sentence, you are confirming that Hushpuppy provided your office with false information. Ironically, you took no action against him, instead, you went ahead to become his Native Attire plug, helping him procure native wears and even using your office as a DEPUTY COMMISSIONER OF POLICE which is a public office being funded by tax payers to do DHL (Abba Delivery Services!) work for the same man who just deliberately provided your office with false information and made you detain a man for no just cause.

And this is supposed to be our super cop?

Do you not know that only this your Facebook response has provided enough CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE that you had a relationship with Hushpuppy which is exactly what you were trying to deny??

COPIED.

20 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by fukNaija(m): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2021
Oya. His john Terry's and bonuccis go soon come defend the super Kante

5 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by Ravenna: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2021
Smartness is like magic..
..it's three-part foolish and one part wise.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by Ladumaa: 9:00am On Jul 30, 2021
Arewa people are foolish.. Dont you know?

9 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by Maxymilliano(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2021
And that's the way the cookie crumbles smiley
Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by TheEnygma(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2021
You've said it all.....
What Abba kyari didn't realize is that FBI actually set a bait for him to implicate himself which he did before releasing the rest of the evidence.

In this life if you ever let America reason your matter ..... Just know say Your own don be!

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2021
Lol,

He forgets his official Facebook page statement has implicated him that's why he rushed to restrict it forgetting Facebook can give FBI any information directly even when deleted

How would he explain the Hushpuppi he never knew was very much is buddy in Dubai and WhatsApp

How would he explain the dime he never collected was collected in millions from an account he sent

How would he explain the Vincent he released immediately was kept in jail for at least a month with denial of bail from his sister

How would he explain the clothing business he did was beyond that with pics sent to Hushpuppi of Vincent in jail for confirmation

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by FarahAideed: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2021
In Nigeria we just like to hype mediocre people and that's how we ended turning a corrupt cop like Kyari who does the barest minimum in police work and elevated him to the status of a Super Cop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by RealityKings: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2021
Now people will understand Lia Mohammed is doing a fantastic job.

The need to hire the best hands to defend your image is always important.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy
Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by Monogamy: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Monogamy

If you can't answer this questions, forever shut up

1. How is bribery case in Nigeria related to the fraud case Hush is currently facing?

2. If hush is being charged for $1.1 fraud deal, why should Abba Kyari be person of interest to FBI having received only $20k out of $1.1m

3. Does it mean FBI would also arrest the Gucci store owners where Hush might have spent reasonable amount of money for designers?

4. Why should bribery case in Nigeria be the job of FBI? Even if Kyari is going to be questioned, that should be the job of NPF

5. Bribery/Deal of whatever, it's obvious Kyari is not the only person Hush had deal with or gift money, would the likes of Dino Melaye, Timi Frank also be arrested by FBI cos they might have also received one thing or the other from Hush most especially Timi

I still have some other questions but let me safe them for now
Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

1. How is bribery case in Nigeria related to the fraud case Hush is currently facing?

2. If hush is being charged for $1.1 fraud deal, why should Abba Kyari be person of interest to FBI having received only $20k out of $1.1m

3. Does it mean FBI would also arrest the Gucci store owners where Hush might have spent reasonable amount of money for designers?

4. Why should bribery case in Nigeria be the job of FBI? Even if Kyari is going to be questioned, that should be the job of NPF

5. Bribery/Deal of whatever, it's obvious Kyari is not the only person Hush had deal with or gift money, would the likes of Dino Melaye, Timi Frank also be arrested by FBI cos they might have also received one thing or the other from Hush most especially Timi

[/s]
nobody is interested in your crying bullcrap

i dey sell handkerchief ooo tongue

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by chatinent: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2021
Let me shorten this story, my Lord if I may, may I?

The accused here said he had nothing to do with Hush. My Lord, if after Hush indicted that he arrested one Mr Vincent and he did, but found him not guilty, my Lord, why did he continue with the mutual relationship of selling okrika to Hush?

Can he produce the chat history on the social network this conversation took place so we verify from either Facebook or Twitter?

My Lord, if I may, may I?

Wouldn't it be lawful to call and arrest sb who tarnished the image of another as a public servant rather than being friends with them?

My Lord, may I?

The accused said Hush sent money for the arrest, how much? If it was genuine, why didn't Abba accept it since it was his station?

May I, my Lord?

Why was his Facebook deleted?

My Lord, may stones here are turned unturned in this political who-know-whos.

My Lord, permit me to hand the mic to my learned colleagues below.
Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by Monogamy: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
nobody is interested in your crying bullcrapi dey sell handkerchief ooo tongue

Then why are you weeping on my mentions..

Something that is now new, GEJ, Atiku, Onnoghen, Acclaimed Lekki Massacre, Kanu, Ipob, UGM all have been intiial gra gta

Tradition would soon repeat itself while you crawl back into your shell
Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

Then why are you weeping on my mentions..

Something that is now new, GEJ, Atiku, Onnoghen, Acclaimed Lekki Massacre, Kanu, Ipob, UGM all have been intiial gra gta

Tradition would soon repeat itself while you crawl back into your shell
[/s]
Hahahahahaha
you never start to cry

no peace for the wicked says the Lord

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by Monogamy: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
Hahahahahaha
you never start to cry

no peace for the wicked says the Lord

Yes oo, so says the lord ...

The wicked people have been jumping from one thread to another, throwing baseless accusations, trying to bring our super cop down but whenever they are asked questions regarding their baseless bunkum, they always shift goal post.

Chai, wicked people don't really have a life, you agree?
Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

Yes oo, so says the lord ...

The wicked people have been jumping from one thread to another, throwing baseless accusations but whenever they are asked questions regarding their baseless bunkum, they always shift goal post.

Chai, wicked people don't really have a life, you agree?
[/s]
see tears ooo
Fahdiga come and carry your boy oo
he's crying

cc
gandollar
Obalola55

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by Fahdiga(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
see tears ooo
Fahdiga come and carry your boy oo
he's crying

cc
gandollar
Obalola55
Lol Mono has been on overdrive since the news of Designer Abba Kyari broke the internet. He has been spewing trash to justify curroption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by OfoIgbo: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Abba Kyari was the muscle behind Hushpuppi. Hushpuppi sees himself as Abba Kyari's boy. Hushpuppi is the front, while Kyari provides the official cover for such corrupt people.

Kyari was using police facilities, that is maintained by taxpayers, to aid the criminal underworld in performing their international crimes.
International crime infers the victims could be non-Nigerians, possibly Americans, so the FBI is within its rights to bring international criminals such as Kyari to book.
The Fulani-controlled Nigerian police operatives are likely to let him off the hook, the way they let off terrorist Pantami.

I wholeheartedly support the intervention of FBI and ESN in the unraveling of Kyari the criminal. Police extortionists have been dealt a huge blow with this turn of events, and I know ESN and more aggresively, the UGM have been up in arms against such corrupt security operatives.

This is a huge blow to Buhari and his Fulani terrorist government.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by Monogamy: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Abba Kyari was the muscle behind Hushpuppi. Hushpuppi sees himself as Abba Kyari's boy. Hushpuppi is the front, while Kyari provides the official cover for such corrupt people.

Kyari was using police facilities, that is maintained by taxpayers, to aid the criminal underworld in performing their international crimes.
International crime infers the victims could be non-Nigerians, possibly Americans, so the FBI is within its rights to bring international criminals such as Kyari to book.
The Fulani-controlled Nigerian police operatives are likely to let him off the hook, the way they let off terrorist Pantami.

I wholeheartedly support the intervention of FBI and ESN in the unraveling of Kyari the criminal. Police extortionists have been dealt a huge blow with this turn of events, and I know ESN and more aggresively, the UGM have been up in arms against such corrupt security operatives.

@ bolded have always been the major reason behind the media noise which we understand..

But all this na as usual exercise in futility
Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by techWriter1: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2021
Oya. His mary Terry's and bonuccis betweens soon Bring assert the super Kante
Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by Paswill(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by Monogamy: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2021
Super Cop Abba Kyari, Nigeria Jack Bauer.

The criminal elements have been the one behind the social media ranting but we understand
Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by Paswill(m): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by LikeAking: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2021
Op abeg rest small.
Re: There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari by IvarDboneless: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Also, The FBI knowing fully well he headed the former defunct SARs which reputations has been sorely destroyed by the Endsars protest which trended the whole world is enough to perceive how corrupt this man will be

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SCRRENSHOT OF IPOB Generals Caught At Initiation Ground... / What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? / After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.