Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? (6506 Views)

What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by doksblog(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
No, it’s not true. Touching or massaging breasts does not make them grow. There’s a lot of wrong information about breast development out there.

Some of the things you may hear are outright cons — like special creams or pills that make breasts bigger, they don’t work!

Others are myths — some girls who want smaller breasts think that sleeping in a bra or wearing a bra that’s too small can keep breasts from growing, but that’s also not true.

In reality, genes and hormones determine breast growth. Some girls develop earlier, others later, and a girl’s breasts can keep growing and changing into her late teens.

Every girl wants to be proud of her body. There are things you can do — like eating well and getting enough exercise and sleep — to help your body develop in a healthy way.

Don’t feel shy about talking to your DOCTOR or health care provider if you have questions about your body and how it is developing.

Your DOCTOR is used to answering questions like this, and he or she will be able to give you advice about your individual growth and development.

Benefits Of Breast Massage

Breast Massage Reduces The Risk Of Breast Cancer

Scientific research shows that massaging your breasts helps fight cancer. In fact, “nipple stimulation encourages blood flow and promotes the production of a useful female hormone, which encourages cells to expel cancer-causing chemicals from breast ducts,” says Professor
Tim Murrell, of the Department of Community Medicine, at the University of Adelaide.

Regular breast massage can also alert you of changes in your breast tissue so you can take quick measures to heal.

To continue...https://doksblog.com/what-are-the-effects-of-pressing-breasts/

Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by geesilver(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pressing breasts not with the ways our guys here does. As if their life depends on it
.......to press breasts like pressing fufu.

16 Likes

Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by doksblog(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
waoooooooo
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by malcom1X: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pressing breast reduces stress for the man that is pressing it.

Wow, so pressing breast reduces breast cancer na it this small small girls no dey gree us press breast, them say it go fall.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by VlamesIffect(f): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
Moaning & hard preek tongue
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by Naijanascam: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
geesilver:
Pressing breasts not with the ways our kguys here does. As if their life depends on it
.......p to press breasts like pressing fufu.

Hahahaha some press it as if the brees contributed to their present conditions

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by mattmogan88: 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
Majority of women with big boobs don't have sense but am so damn attracted to boobs, i fit marry a lady without pussy as far as boobs Dy there grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by doksblog(m): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
LOL....
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by josephevergreen(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
That my turn on button ���
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by geesilver(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Naijanascam:

Hahahaha some press it as if the brees contributed to their present conditions
. But truth hardly any man wey no like am
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by Naijanascam: 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
geesilver:

Exactly but kindly show kindness while pressing
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by doksblog(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gwam!!!!!
geesilver:
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by 190theclown: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
doksblog:
No, it’s not true. Touching or massaging breasts does not make them grow. There’s a lot of wrong information about breast development out there.

Some of the things you may hear are outright cons — like special creams or pills that make breasts bigger, they don’t work!

Others are myths — some girls who want smaller breasts think that sleeping in a bra or wearing a bra that’s too small can keep breasts from growing, but that’s also not true.

In reality, genes and hormones determine breast growth. Some girls develop earlier, others later, and a girl’s breasts can keep growing and changing into her late teens.

Every girl wants to be proud of her body. There are things you can do — like eating well and getting enough exercise and sleep — to help your body develop in a healthy way.

Don’t feel shy about talking to your DOCTOR or health care provider if you have questions about your body and how it is developing.

Your DOCTOR is used to answering questions like this, and he or she will be able to give you advice about your individual growth and development.

Benefits Of Breast Massage

Breast Massage Reduces The Risk Of Breast Cancerjavascript:void(0);

Scientific research shows that massaging your breasts helps fight cancer. In fact, “nipple stimulation encourages blood flow and promotes the production of a useful female hormone, which encourages cells to expel cancer-causing chemicals from breast ducts,” says Professor
Tim Murrell, of the Department of Community Medicine, at the University of Adelaide.

Regular breast massage can also alert you of changes in your breast tissue so you can take quick measures to heal.

To continue...https://doksblog.com/what-are-the-effects-of-pressing-breasts/
undecided
Sighs!
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by Monogamy: 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
That na future slippers...

grin
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
When am stressed!. When am confused!. When am down!. When am sobbing!. When the life show me africa.
I just press breast and boom am free grin.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by Nonyeadamu: 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
My fulani man doesn't hesitate to suck mine. He's good at it and he's the best so far esp when he suck my right bwess

Chaiiii

Nwa Mbanọ àlà n'iyi at that very moment.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by dan9ice(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
Breast is life!!!
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by luvmijeje(f): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hehehe! I just know it is a man that wrote the foolish article.

So women should allow men to be pressing and massaging anyhow. Wetin kan remain for pikin to press?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by Gadafii: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
the best way to press brezz is to spread your fingerss along the lenght and breath of the mound and fold your fingers like you are doing a slow "waka" wink

1 Like

Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by Luby913: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
I never press bress bfor ohcheesy
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by MufasaLion: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
When am stressed!.
When am confused!.
When am down!.
When am sobbing!.
When the life show me africa.

I just press breast and boom am free grin.

grin grin grin grin
Hilarious
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by MufasaLion: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
luvmijeje:
Hehehe! I just know it is a man that wrote the foolish article.

So women should allow men to be pressing and massaging anyhow. Wetin kan remain for pikin to press?

grin
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
I will prove to you that women like their akara rough handled,pinched and bitten, sucked aggressively

1 Like

Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by degenuine1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by ChasinGood(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
Breast is life grin
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by okoroemeka(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
ChasinGood:
Breast is life grin
I wonder why God created such a beautiful thing like breasts and this our religious charlatans will say that pressing and sucking breast is a sin,well if sucking breasts will take me to hell so be it,if you look very closely at a well formed breast,you will agree that baba God has many things in mind when it was created,and it is not meant for breast feeding alone.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by Generalwoodz(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nonyeadamu:
My fulani man doesn't hesitate to suck mine. He's good at it and he's the best so far esp when he suck my right bwess

Chaiiii

Nwa Mbanọ àlà n'iyi at that very moment.
picture of the breast in a natural state or you're a MODAFUCKING lying
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by Faber(m): 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
justscorchone:
I will prove to you that women like their akara rough handled,pinched and bitten, sucked aggressively

100% true. They like when you squeeze it very rough especially banging them in the doggy position. You reach out to her breast while bending her over and squeeze and pull them...they will revolt but u don kee them finish.

She go come again and again and again...I know onw who still like me cos of that.
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by luizpippo(m): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
Faber:

100% true. They like when you squeeze it very rough especially banging them in the doggy position. You reach out to her breast while bending her over and squeeze and pull them...they will revolt but u don kee them finish.

She go come again and again and again...I know onw who still like me cos of that.

She might be angry or tell you she is feeling pain if you are only pressing but when pressing and banging at the same time, they don't care how you rough handle the breast.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by tnerro1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
I used to think I was a breast man, but with the kind asses I Dey see every day now especially this rainy season, I am now confused, I don’t know where I belong anymore undecided
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by OGWILLS123: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
tnerro1:
I used to think I was a breast man, but with the kind asses I Dey see every day now especially this rainy season, I am now confused, I don’t know where I belong anymore undecided

I swear....grin

This things call female are just some damn fvcking confused
creatures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months / I Need Sex So Badly / Tips On How To Woo A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.