Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel (3719 Views)

Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi / Abba Kyari Is Dead! / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by obyrich(m): 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
He fought Kidnappers and armed robbers. A fraudster mentioned his name. All he needs to do is walk up to FBI and tell them he doesn't parley with fraudsters. Simple.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by joinnow: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
You guy have started again

The once who stand with Bubu
Are no longer standing and they don't have strength to stand rather they are sitting because of hunger and eye turning
Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by NaMe4: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Where all these idiots dey creep out from?
Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by Bigpat: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
You stand with Abba Kyari

Then, you carefreely asked 'Who is a saint in Nigeria?'

The stupidity unfolding within this country is shocking. I can't even imagine whether this guy has sense or not.

A Police man, that serves as the operational arm of Justice has been indicted in fraud.

And this bald headed, gypsy looking maniac is asking: 'Who is a saint?'

This one off me.
Don't be annoyed, no be insult, just answer his question.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by Temptee101(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

The stupidity unfolding within this country is shocking. I can't even imagine whether this guy has sense or not.

A Police man, that serves as the operational arm of Justice has been indicted in fraud.

This one off me.

If you check well, that Israel of a guy must have had some dirty dealings with him in the past.

Who knows maybe he must have helped him jail someone and the person treated like an armed robber.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by AuroraB(f): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Like play like play, FBI will start grilling davido
Don't mind the loose cannon. Davido kuku don fire am cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by poiZon: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://independent.ng/i-stand-with-abba-kyari-he-is-a-clean-man-isreal-dmw/
How can one statement have 'he is a clean cop'and who is a saint in Nigeria?
Please can someone explain this foolery by this nincompoop
Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by pointstores(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nawa
Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by udemzyudex(m): 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

This one off me.

I thought I was the only one that saw that line.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by hotwax: 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
And your papa named this useless child Israel. The name is more important than the human caricature. What a waste of spermatozua and ovary eggs...

Abortion may not be bad at all..

Mumu Israel, there are many innocent soul in detention with no one speaking for them.

Sunday igboho house occupants are still in detention without access to their lawyers. You are here saying shiiit.

Who knows if kyari is behind davido murder coverup

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Released South South Polls By Bantupage / Breaking News: Ibori To Be Extradited To The U.k. / Former Ig Okiro Ordered To Pay N50 Million Over Shady Land Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.