Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Lust,c3x & Obsession: The Office Penetration - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lust,c3x & Obsession: The Office Penetration (341 Views)

I Went Looking For News In IDP Camps But I Ended Up Having Free C3x In The Line / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office / Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lust,c3x & Obsession: The Office Penetration by Loveandromance: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
The building was nearly deserted, so we had to sign in with Security. Inside the empty elevator I stood in a back corner with Sherri next to me. In a flash she turned to me, grabbed my tie and pulled my face to her wide-open mouth for a wet, tonguing ki$s. Her firm, tall body came alive in my arms, and she whimpered and I m0aned as our hands frantically groped one another’s hot spots. We broke as the elevator door opened on our floor.

“Whoa,” I gasped, as she looked up at me with lidded eyes that could only be described as hungry with lust. I felt light-headed, and it wasn’t from the drinks I’d had.
“I have to pee before we go any further,” she said matter-of-factly, as we stopped outside the women’s restroom on the way to our department.

“Okay, I’ll wait,” I said, still sporting half an €r*ction from our clinching in the elevator.
“I don’t want you to wait,” she giggled, pulling me into the restroom, then into the large stall for the handicapped. Arresting me with her green eyes, she locked the door, pulled up her skirt to reveal her succulent, toned loins, and down went her pantyhose as she sat on the toilet.

My disbelief at watching this gorgeous female employee pee – and listening to it splash into the bowl – was soon interrupted as she unfastened my belt and dropped my p@nts. A quick tug at my boxers and my d!ck – half-hard and rising – looped out from under my shirt tail. “Oooh, Smith, if only I’d known you were so fine…I wouldn’t have waited for two whole days,” she crooned as she stroked my thick, 8″ probe with one soft hand.

“C’mere, lemme taste,” she murmured, and parted her hot, wet lips widely to slowly work my hardening c0ck deeply into her velvety mouth an inch at a time.
This was too good to be true, I thought, releasing a groan of pleasure as her head began bobbing to and fro, and moaning as my glans filled the snug cavern at the top of her throat.

One of her hands still gripped my pr€€k at its base, while the other pulled off her shoes and pantyhose. The fact that she wore no pa
@nties said volumes about her, I’d soon learn. Sherri would always be ready to fu*k.
I gripped her beautiful face softly to guide her, and soon she was taking my full length into her throat, stopping and cycling back only when her nose pressed against my stomach.

My eyes were closed and I faced toward the ceiling in ecstasy, as the slick noises of my d!ck probing her gullet resounded throughout the room. “Ooohh…Gawwd,” I mo@ned, as she brought me to maximum hardness, then grabbed my hands and placed them on her n*ked bre*sts, which she’d bared while first s*cking me.

I kneaded the large, firm globes softly, and pulled outward on her rubbery nip*les, finally getting used to this relative stranger’s aggressiveness, as Sherri pulled her mouth off of my angry, veiny member and stroked it languorously.
“Look at that!” she exclaimed, seemingly in wonderment, as her expert fingers opened and closed over my spongy glans while she rose off the toilet to stand up.

“Sit down, sweetie. I’ve gotta have you inside me,” she whispered.
I took her place on the stool and she straddled my knees, then reached up and caressed her shaven labia softly, bringing her moist fingers to my lips to taste her rich nectar as she lowered herself to my €r*ction.

READ MORE

https://tiktalkhub.com/lustc3x-obsession-the-office-penetration/30/07/2021/

(1) (Reply)

Redpill Will Favour You When You Are Working And Your Life Is In Order / I / Night Travellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.