Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,339 members, 7,867,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Who Do You Think You Are Matured Enough To Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Think You Are Matured Enough To Get Married? (186 Views)

What Are Matured Ways To End A Relationship? / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think You Are Matured Enough To Get Married? by phemmylink(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
I am currently married, it’s one of those beautiful things God has done for me. Mine is a miracle.

I have a kid brother that gets attracted to any full blown single lady with brown skin and big boobs.

This dude has practically been in like 3-4 relationships between January to June this year. He is 26, university grad but no stable job yet, still staying under his mom’s roof and yet can’t put two and two together yet and going about dating.

Really can identify any reason why and when he needs to settle down and with whom, he keeps confusing himself and the female folks. The question keep popping up, when in particular can we say a man is ready coz the women folks are always ready to do the needful
Re: Who Do You Think You Are Matured Enough To Get Married? by MufasaLion: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
For those interested in that thing called marriage y'all should go and make enough money and be mentally ready. And marry when you feel you're ready to amd not because intimidation or whatever.

(1) (Reply)

The Thing Between Us Episode 4 / Complete It / If I Dont Say Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.