Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) (105648 Views)

It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth / Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by justmondris: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
Jerryherd:
Abba Kyari really showed Ipobian fools hell, now they are everywhere throwing bullshit around
You think this has to do IPOB? Wake up joor
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by toye440: 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
AntiBMC:
At this point, I believe he's guilty of anything they accuse him of.
Criminal cop
As sound sultan once sang; one day bush meat go catch the hunter. That day is now.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by SavageResponse(m): 12:16am On Aug 01, 2021
AntiBMC:
Criminal cop

grin

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by emonis88: 1:56am On Aug 01, 2021
BlueAir:
sad Werey u better return go yabaleft. The way US sweet for ur mouth,it's obvious u never pass Ghana for ur life
U don't even need to be there to know, bet someone as dumb as u don't watch documentaries n read the news to know what is going on beyond ur country. Olodo!! Na u need yabaleft , when u read n can't comprehend.
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by Nature8(m): 7:05am On Aug 01, 2021
AntiBMC:
Criminal cop

grin

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by smartNerd: 8:33am On Aug 01, 2021
I have been impressed with the urgency of
doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do. --
Leonardo da Vinci

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900061_besogood_jpeg0d8d05a89aba72a0a334e06da1bc5339
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by BlueAir: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2021
angry Its good u said it's media documentaries and news filtered to public taste is where ur knowledge comes from than reality and facts
emonis88:

U don't even need to be there to know, bet someone as dumb as u don't watch documentaries n read the news to know what is going on beyond ur country. Olodo!! Na u need yabaleft , when u read n can't comprehend.
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by emonis88: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2021
BlueAir:
angry Its good u said it's media documentaries and news filtered to public taste is where ur knowledge comes from than reality and facts
Ur reality is where u r ? I m not a fraudster ,so how can my reality be about organized crime, or scams, probably u r a fraudster n so it is ur reality. That is y I told u d FBI is coming for u .
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by emonis88: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2021
BlueAir:
And I guessed right that u don't watch documentaries, cus if u did u would know that it is facts based on research. Fraudster!! That is ur reality n u should be addressed as such.
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by BlueAir: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2021
angry Your guess life is very likely to end ur life in penury as it's obviously is. Na ur papa dey sub #4800 monthly for me hence I don't watch cbs reality and fox of all channels.na ur papa be fraudster wey no get occupation for hand
emonis88:

And I guessed right that u don't watch documentaries, cus if u did u would know that it is facts based on research. Fraudster!! That is ur reality n u should be addressed as such.
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by BlueAir: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2021
angry Lol which one are u asking for foool,my location or u Re satisfied with the self guess that I'm a fraudster due to my stand on stated acts and kyari. I have no business with FBI but surely e sure say na SWAT Sars wey go kill u and ur siblings naked for street Las Las since you're obviously a thug by reality and presentation. Better go for medical mental check up.its glaring u need it. If u can afford to go back to school too,it would do u good cos ur comprehension level is too poor. If u can't afford to go back to school,just beg and ask,#400k will not kill me to repair the life of a street uneducated urchin like u
emonis88:

Ur reality is where u r ? I m not a fraudster ,so how can my reality be about organized crime, or scams, probably u r a fraudster n so it is ur reality. That is y I told u d FBI is coming for u .
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by emonis88: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2021
BlueAir:
angry Your guess life is very likely to end ur life in penury as it's obviously is. Na ur papa dey sub #4800 monthly for me hence I don't want cbs reality and fox of all channels.na ur papa be fraudster wey no get occupation for hand
U see dat u r a street thug who knows d lingo n all others dat come with it. U watch but don't comprehend. I can at least deduce dat. And like I said d long arm of d what ever il get u soon. Lol!!!!
cool cool
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by BlueAir: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2021
Yaba appointment is not expensive. Go check up on ur delusion
emonis88:

U see dat u r a street thug who knows d lingo n all others dat come with it. U watch but don't comprehend. I can at least deduce dat. I like I said d long arm of d what ever il get u soon. Lol!!!!
cool cool
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by emonis88: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2021
BlueAir:
U keep mentioning yaba , like a broken record, dat also shows u r d delusional one. And u ve to take it easy on dat weed, or what ever u r on , won't do u good at d end of the day. U might eventually end in dat place u r fond of mentioning.
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by JoeBazz(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2021
Remember that FBI accused him of collecting huge bribe from hushpuppy to arrest hushpuppy's friend and some other money laundry he carried out with hushpuppy.
Don't worry FBI will reveal other evidence soon
jaxxy:

Associating with an unconvicted or prosecuted criminal doesn’t make u a criminal, if u like ride in his car and sleep on his bed. What makes u a criminal in when u connive to commit a crime. Trump had many criminal acquaintances and even frnds yet he wasn’t held for their crimes.

Same goes for Bill Clinton and bill gates in the Jeffry Epstein case.

Im still waiting for solid facts of conspiracy though he is guilty of some unprofessional conduct.
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2021
This indeed proves that Kyari and Hushpuppi did have that conversation about native wears.

Kyari may not be telling the whole truth, but we can't judge by merely looking at photos.

One thing is however certain, Kyari was in the know about the deal to defraud the Qatari businessman.

I am thinking the United States is looking beyond the 1.1 million USD case, and are hoping that Kyari also played a part in the money laundering and email scams that affected Americans.

Anyone who thinks the FBI cares about the Qatari businessman case does not know America. They are only investigating to see if Kyari is implicated in frauds that affected Americans ONLY
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by emonis88: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
BlueAir:
See d deluded talk. U know Yaba so much, Guess u being there, reckon dat y u always giving directions to the place. Na wa o!! So I bn dey argue with deluded person. Wo sorry o! Oga!! Make u no come bite person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR / Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.