Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

This Boy Was A Muslim, Kidnapped For Ritual Purpose, Jesus Saved Him In Chosen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Boy Was A Muslim, Kidnapped For Ritual Purpose, Jesus Saved Him In Chosen (563 Views)

This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind / Jesus Saved Me , He Can Save You Too / Jesus Saved You, Not Only With His Blood, But With Both His Baptism And Blood! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Boy Was A Muslim, Kidnapped For Ritual Purpose, Jesus Saved Him In Chosen by peteregwu(m): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
Jesus Saves: This Boy Was A Muslim, Kidnapped For Ritual Purpose But Jesus saved him In Chosen, Read What He Told His Parents

Romans 9:14-15 KJV

"What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. [15] For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion."

How God performed His wonders in the life of this boy was something that we would describe as a mystery. Some may not believe this and some would believe. But the point is that God is truly chosen and working out His salvation in the life of many. 

Of course we are in the end time and God is working through the name of His Son Jesus bringing many unbelievers to His kingdom.

This all happened in Western part of Nigeria. The boy in question was on his way to school. He was stopped by some unknown men who pretended to help him cross the the express road where there were busy vehicles running here and there. Being a small boy, he couldn't help himself but required the help of someone matured to help him cross the busy road. 

When a particular man extended his hand to the boy to help him cross the road, immediately the boy touched the hand of the man, he lost his senses and became unconscious of who he was and where he was. He was moved into a car with tinted screen to prevent the police or unlookers from taking notice of what was going on. 

This boy was gone and no one new where he was. The parents, friends and families, including police got to know about his predicament, after which everyone launched out on the look out for him. Even the principal of his school confirmed that they have been looking for him for like 2 days. The parents also confirmed that they have searched everywhere and using every means to know his whereabout but all proved abortive. 

Now according to the boy, while in the kidnappers camp, "I never knew about Jesus christ. I was never a Christian. I am from a conc Muslim family and also from oluwo family in Ogun State. When I was with this kidnappers, a spirit touched me and told me to say this,  'I am Chosen' 3 times. I didn't know what that means. But I was so convinced about what the spirit said I should declare. Actually, the spirit said I should declare it to the hearing of the kidnappers and when I said it, they shivered and were afraid. Immediately, I was put into the same vehicle and they drove me down to the Lagos state, precisely at Oshodi under bridge. 

"When we got to Oshodi, I alighted and they zoomed off immediately. I was confused and started seeking how to get back home. People noticed my strange behaviour and they started asking me series of questions of where I came from but I was still confused and was just declaring to them the same statement that the spirit said I should declare. When they heard me some of them quickly understood that it was a church I was making mention of. 

"They arranged and brought me down to the Lord's Chosen church. They handed me over to the security of the church. I was interviewed and was taking back to my home in Ogun state. But I stated clearly that I don't want to be with my family again because I have decided to become a Christian because the spirit that touched and saved me was the Spirit of Jesus christ. 

Today, the Lord's Chosen has granted me scholarship with the consent of my parent. And now my mother has joined me as well I'm christ Jesus. We are now Christian and a Chosen."

From brother Opeyemi (Oluwo family) 

The chosen brethren arranged and returned him to his parents, but the boy refused to remain with his parents. He cried bitterly that he would not stay again with his parents because he is now a Christian and a chosen forever. This was a shocking utterance coming from a small boy. It shocked his formerly members and they handed him to the Lord's Chosen to take care of. 

As God would have it, the Lord's Chosen granted the boy scholarship and today the parents joined the Lord's Chosen last week Sunday in fellowship. The boy declared to us that his parents have  now decided to be Christian and a Chosen. "On Sunday 16th of July, 2017, the mother joined her on the pulpit as well swearing allegiance to Jesus christ." it was an amazing experience. You would be shocked and beginning to wonder how Jesus christ does His work much more in the life of unbelievers. 

John 15:16 KJV

"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you."

Jesus christ is the one and only way of salvation and heaven. 

https://pegikrol..com/2017/07/jesus-saves-this-boy-was-muslim.html

Join us tomorrow 31th of July and 1st of August by 8am prompt at The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry HQ, Lagos, for the programme��

Re: This Boy Was A Muslim, Kidnapped For Ritual Purpose, Jesus Saved Him In Chosen by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
It's quite unfortunate the ridiculous extent to which some churches or her members try to attribute everything that has to do with a word, like "chosen", "winner", "redeemed" to themselves, because it is the name of their church and what they call their church members.

For instance, I was in a bus one day and said I was a winner, and one lady thought I meant "winner' in the respect of being a member of living faith church.

That a spirit told him to say "I am chosen" three times doesn't necessarily mean that it has any thing to do with being a member of the Lord's Chosen church, because the Bible spoke of the chosen, and that has nothing to do being a member of the Lord's Chosen church but being chosen by God.

And someone being a member of the Lord's Chosen church doesn't mean the person is among the chosen ones of God.

That said, thank God for saving the boy's life from the hands of ritual killers. I also appreciate the contributions and support of the Lord's Chosen to the boy's life.

May God perfect the good work He's begun in the boy's life. Amen!

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was A Muslim, Kidnapped For Ritual Purpose, Jesus Saved Him In Chosen by peteregwu(m): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's quite unfortunate the ridiculous extent to which some churches or her members try to attribute everything that has to do with a word, like "chosen", "winner", "redeemed" to themselves, because it is the name of their church and what they call their church members.

For instance, I was in a bus one day and said I was a winner, and one lady thought I meant "winner' in the respect of being a member of living faith church.

That a spirit told him to say "I am chosen" three times doesn't necessarily mean that it has any thing to do with being a member of the Lord's Chosen church, because the Bible spoke of the chosen, and that has nothing to do being a member of the Lord's Chosen church but being chosen by God.

And someone being a member of the Lord's Chosen church doesn't mean the person is among the chosen ones of God.

That said, thank God for saving the boy's life from the hands of ritual killers. I also appreciate the contributions and support of the Lord's Chosen to the boy's life.

May God perfect the good work He's begun in the boy's life. Amen!

God works in a mysterious way. You should pray for God to reveal what 'I am a Chosen' is all about. You don't understand thiis testimony and you don't understand what a covenant with God is all about.
Re: This Boy Was A Muslim, Kidnapped For Ritual Purpose, Jesus Saved Him In Chosen by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
peteregwu:

God works in a mysterious way. You should pray for God to reveal what 'I am a Chosen' is all about. You don't understand thiis testimony and you don't understand what a covenant with God is all about.
If you think being "a chosen one" of God has anything to do with being a member of your church, you haven't got the least idea what that really means.

There were "chosen ones" before there ever was any church called "the Lord's Chosen", so being a chosen one is about being chosen of God not belonging to any church including yours. You should look up the Bible if need be to confirm this.

I understand the testimony very well, because I am a chosen one of God as well, despite never being a member of the Lord's chosen church just as the boy, and I have several quite similar testimonies of mine some of which I've shared here, where that quality proved essential.

So to think being "a chosen" in the respect of the boy testimony had to do with the Lord's Chosen church, despite that at the time he was yet a Muslim and had never attended your church is naive at best.

I thank God for saving the boy's life from the hands of ritual killers, and the Lord's Chosen church for their contributions to the boys life.

God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Was A Muslim, Kidnapped For Ritual Purpose, Jesus Saved Him In Chosen by AntiChristian: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
If the boy had been a Christian and was reverted to a Muslim, the topic would have been different.

Anyways it came with a juicy package!

So the boy became a chosen and was reluctant to go back to his parents?

angry

This is a special kind of Christian show off. I know chosen member who struggle to get to your HQ for program. One has a shop right here.

You won't see such and help them but na this kind media attention you'll invest it.

Well, the end justifies the means!
Anything for Jesus.
Re: This Boy Was A Muslim, Kidnapped For Ritual Purpose, Jesus Saved Him In Chosen by peteregwu(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
If you think being "a chosen one" of God has anything to do with being a member of your church, you haven't got the least idea what that really means.

There were "chosen ones" before there ever was any church called "the Lord's Chosen", so being a chosen one is about being chosen of God not belonging to any church including yours. You should look up the Bible if need be to confirm this.

I understand the testimony very well, because I am a chosen one of God as well, despite never being a member of the Lord's chosen church just as the boy, and I have several quite similar testimonies of mine some of which I've shared here, where that quality proved essential.

So to think being "a chosen" in the respect of the boy testimony had to do with the Lord's Chosen church, despite that at the time he was yet a Muslim and had never attended your church is naive at best.

I thank God for saving the boy's life from the hands of ritual killers, and the Lord's Chosen church for their contributions to the boys life.

God bless.

It didn't happen in any church, it happened in the Lords chosen. So, rejoice with us and Jesus and stop being biase and looking for fault in anyway. God has a reason for bringing him to the Lords chosen. Na wa for una self.
Re: This Boy Was A Muslim, Kidnapped For Ritual Purpose, Jesus Saved Him In Chosen by kingxsamz(m): 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lol, this same church where one woman put chosen sticker on her gas cylinder and didn't have to ever fill it. grin
Re: This Boy Was A Muslim, Kidnapped For Ritual Purpose, Jesus Saved Him In Chosen by peteregwu(m): 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
kingxsamz:
Lol, this same church where one woman put chosen sticker on her gas cylinder and didn't have to ever fill it. grin

Sorry, eyaa...you have not seen miracle before. Haven't you read about the miracle of the oil vessels in the book of 2kings 4:1-7?

Pathetic! You think our God is a man or an image made by hands or do you think is a kind of God from a dead religion? Nah... Our God is a living God who can do all things.
Re: This Boy Was A Muslim, Kidnapped For Ritual Purpose, Jesus Saved Him In Chosen by Karlovych: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin grin They've started again
Re: This Boy Was A Muslim, Kidnapped For Ritual Purpose, Jesus Saved Him In Chosen by kingxsamz(m): 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
peteregwu:

Sorry, eyaa...you have not seen miracle before. Haven't you read about the miracle of the oil vessels in the book of 2kings 4:1-7?

Pathetic! You think our God is a man or an image made by hands or do you think is a kind of God from a dead religion? Nah... Our God is a living God who can do all things.

Guy rest. I used to be a member of that circus called Lord's chosen. That's the same church where a man who claims to have been blind from birth would be healed by the G.O through prayers and then the assistant pastor would show him a particular color to confirm that his sight has been restored, and the said blind man would say what color it is. How could he have known the color if he's been blind from birth? grin grin na only una fellow chosen Mopols una fit deceive abeg. grin
Re: This Boy Was A Muslim, Kidnapped For Ritual Purpose, Jesus Saved Him In Chosen by peteregwu(m): 12:32am On Aug 01, 2021
kingxsamz:

Guy rest. I used to be a member of that circus called Lord's chosen. That's the same church where a man who claims to have been blind from birth would be healed by the G.O through prayers and then the assistant pastor would show him a particular color to confirm that his sight has been restored, and the said blind man would say what color it is. How could he have known the color if he's been blind from birth? grin grin na only una fellow chosen Mopols una fit deceive abeg. grin

So, someone who was healed of blindness from birth won't know any color again? So, blind people don't go to school abi? Just like soneome ask in another post I shared of a deaf and dumb couple who was healed today, he asked, "how do they woo each other"? Chai!

Maybe you have not finished enjoying your sins out there, you have to run. You can rest biko.
Re: This Boy Was A Muslim, Kidnapped For Ritual Purpose, Jesus Saved Him In Chosen by kingxsamz(m): 1:00am On Aug 01, 2021
peteregwu:

So, someone who was healed of blindness from birth won't know any color again? So, blind people don't go to school abi? Just like soneome ask in another post I shared of a deaf and dumb couple who was healed today, he asked, "how do they woo each other"? Chai!

Maybe you have not finished enjoying your sins out there, you have to run. You can rest biko.

So a blind person person from birth who has never set his eyes on anything automatically knows the color of the Lord's chosen apron? cheesy wonderful... Pastor Lazarus must be proud of you.
Re: This Boy Was A Muslim, Kidnapped For Ritual Purpose, Jesus Saved Him In Chosen by Monogamy: 5:11am On Aug 01, 2021
Very sweet story.

When is the movie coming out?

grin
Re: This Boy Was A Muslim, Kidnapped For Ritual Purpose, Jesus Saved Him In Chosen by Righteousness2(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2021
The Covenant GOD has with the Chosen is a very unique and Strong Covenant.

I am a Beneficiary and have Personally Enjoyed the Covenant Numerously.
GOD ALMIGHTY is so real
GOD ALMIGHTY is the GOD of the CHOSEN.
I Am So Proud and Privilege to be a CHOSEN.
The fact is you may never Understand GOD'S Covenant with the CHOSEN until you step in and see it magnet on you.

Thank you JESUS!
Great testimony.
GOD of CHOSEN Na BABA..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Was A Muslim, Kidnapped For Ritual Purpose, Jesus Saved Him In Chosen by DropsMic(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2021
Heehehehehehehheheheehe
Re: This Boy Was A Muslim, Kidnapped For Ritual Purpose, Jesus Saved Him In Chosen by DropsMic(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2021
kingxsamz:

So a blind person person from birth who has never set his eyes on anything automatically knows the color of the Lord's chosen apron? cheesy wonderful... Pastor Lazarus must be proud of you.

. There's none as blind as those who refuse to see. Leave these people

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was A Muslim, Kidnapped For Ritual Purpose, Jesus Saved Him In Chosen by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
peteregwu:

It didn't happen in any church, it happened in the Lords chosen. So, rejoice with us and Jesus and stop being biase and looking for fault in anyway. God has a reason for bringing him to the Lords chosen. Na wa for una self.
Who's being biased? Me or you that is wrongly claiming something which God did in the vehicle of ritual killers to a Muslim boy who never attended Lord's Chosen church before, happened in the church?

I rejoice with the boy, just as the Lord Chosen church has done, concerning what the Lord has done in his life to save him from the hands of ritual killers, and also commend the Lord's Chosen for their contributions to the boy's life afterwards.

God bless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does Ghost Exist ? / The True Religion To Salvation / Why You Shouldnt Blame D Writers Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.