Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick (34098 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by harmony75: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2021
Good in solidarity �❤❤❤
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by popesco123: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2021
Moferere:
If they like, they should sit at home for 2 years.
That will not give Kanu his freedom.
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra undecided

It is so pathetic your ultra-poor parents could not give you proper training due to their wretchedness.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by einsteine(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2021
nairalandankrah:

I expected you to have told the Fulani DSS to thread with caution, and stop the violaton and blatant abuse of court order, but Nope! You're busy shitting your pants instead!

1 day out of 7 as a sacrifice, to put pressure on Nigeria to obey the rule of law is the least you can do as a Biafran, if you desire freedom!.

It doesn't really affect the federal government as such. Port is still open. Customs duty is being paid. Crude oil royalties would still be collected. Forceful stay at home only affects people living in the south east. Which is why it is stupid on IPOB's part.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Liebermantic: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2021
IPOB members are jobless fools.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by stanluiz(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2021
Ipob should go and lockdown Abuja not South East. Coward!! Don't drag igbos into your mess. We are not the one that tell your stupid leader to come to Kenya either are we the one that arrest him.

Go and take your lockdown to DSS headquarters in Abuja where kanu is caged ln a deungon like an animal he is.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by VTJN(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2021
sukar886:
. Look at Fulani aboki calling biafra illiterate .... I laugh in Swahili
You are a bigger illiterate for hoping to ever get BIAFRA

You are a profound illiterate for banking on UK government to come and hand pick a criminal MNK who jumped bail in a sovereign state

You will become a collosal failure if you don't lockup the 5 eastern states till thy kingdom come

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Chigold101(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2021
Visocrate:
This is taking a different dimension how can you declare total lockdown when people have not even recovered from the forced lockdown imposed by the Government during surging effect of Covid-19 when people are thinking of rising to feed their families and do what will better their lives you want to come and kill them emotionally and psychologically before their physical death pls whosoever that is planning this should thread with caution. Lockdown not a solution
The ghost day is only on Mondays not every day of the week...
It will only create a longer weekend that's all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by bluecircle470: 10:11am On Jul 31, 2021
nairalandankrah:

I expected you to have told the Fulani DSS to thread with caution, and stop the violaton and blatant abuse of court order, but Nope! You're busy shitting your pants instead!

1 day out of 7 as a sacrifice, to put pressure on Nigeria to obey the rule of law is the least you can do as a Biafran, if you desire freedom!.

E go tire una and una go resume back

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Tyranny: 10:11am On Jul 31, 2021
candidbabe:
E don happen
Na now we go know who be who
Hausa Fulani cannot dictate what happens in biafra land.
Enough is enough
Say no to tyranny
Biafra? Lol. dead! You should stop mentionin' me, anyway...!

#peace

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by sirwhyteB(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2021
I don't know what's the problem of the governors and police.
If you carryout a peaceful protest they will shoot at the protesters, if you decide to stay at home dem go still dey para!
Ndị mgbu!

It is our stay at home not theirs

Blessed be the LAND OF THE RISING SUN.

We have beliberately decided and conclusively concluded in solidarity to stay at home every Monday starting from August 8, 2021.

Until the Nigerian Government do the needful.

ALL HAIL BIAFRA

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Tranquillity360: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Illiterate People of Biafra.
This one is suffering from serious ipobism.
Na your suffer?

Allow me to suffer in peace,abi you care about my suffer?

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by VTJN(m): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2021
einsteine:

It doesn't really affect the federal government as such. Port is still open. Customs duty is being paid. Crude oil royalties would still be collected. Forceful stay at home only affects people living in the south east. Which is why it is stupid on IPOB's part.
Those people are just so stupid. They felt they have the human capacity and resources to match up with the FG

They just toy with poor people's life over there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by SarakiBukola: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2021
Moferere:
If they like, they should sit at home for 2 years.
That will not give Kanu his freedom.
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra undecided

We wouldn't give the ONLINE Republic independence no matter how long they rant . grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by FamTomx2(m): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2021
cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by stanluiz(m): 10:15am On Jul 31, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Useless and jobless ipob terrorists. Are we the one that arrest kanu ?

Why don't you go and lockdown abuja where kanu is held ? What must you lockdown the South East ? To achieve that ? Take the fight to your enemy territory ?

Kanu is caged in Abuja not South East. Don't involve south east into your fight with FG.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by viralinfo: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2021
Sit at home is not the solution ..this tactics is to divide per head vote count that was ow they did during presidential election with former president Jonathan....we all knowns it won't work..the best option is to get your pvc and this time East should align with West and South if they so much want power..na sense then take they kill rat where they near pot of soup... no one is bigger than Nigeria..

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Goldbw122(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2021
Is another one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by VTJN(m): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2021
popesco123:

It is so pathetic your ultra-poor parents could not give you proper training due to their wretchedness.
why do you get hurt hearing the truth man?

Take this to the bank, Nothing whatsoever will warrant FG to release MNK

Last last na poor people life go lost for east. Don't forget you can't defeat the FG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by stanluiz(m): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Na your suffer?

Allow me to suffer in peace,abi you care about my suffer?

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Ipob thug. Take your suffer to Nnamdi Kanu prison In Abuja. Don't even bring it here in The east or else you will be ruthlessly dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by J2381: 10:19am On Jul 31, 2021
Who are these bastards?

If I'm the governor of any eastern state by now I would have made scape goats of these IPOB nitwits.

A very dirty slap is what they need. Very idiotic individuals who have no brains.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by cyberdurable(m): 10:19am On Jul 31, 2021
naijapips02:

Sacrifice my foot. You and who agreed on the sacrifice? Time is coming when sensible Igbos will deal with IPOB.
are u one of the sensible Igbos or u are speaking for them? How you folks cry more than the bereaved is alarming! Forced unity should be a capital offense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Tranquillity360: 10:19am On Jul 31, 2021
[s]
stanluiz:
Ipob thug. Take your suffer to Nnamdi Kanu prison In Abuja. Don't even bring it here in The east or else you will be ruthlessly dealt with.
[/s]threat from osogbo.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Zeejohnson: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2021
Fulanis invaded your forests and raped your sister's but you couldn't deal with them

IPOB dealt with them but you want to deal with IPOB

Fool!
naijapips02:

Sacrifice my foot. You and who agreed on the sacrifice? Time is coming when sensible Igbos will deal with IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Tranquillity360: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2021
cyberdurable:
are u one of the sensible Igbos or u are speaking for them? How you folks cry more than the bereaved is alarming! Forced unity should be a capital offense
leave those useless things crying as if they care about Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by modsfucker: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2021
sukar886:
. Look at Fulani aboki calling biafra illiterate .... I laugh in Swahili

Let me add my voice to that, you and your kinsmen are stark illiterates, deal with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by hammerDK: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2021
STAY AT HOME IS MORE EFFECTIVE THAN STREET PROTEST.

COME AND SEE PICTURES OF EMPTY STREET AND ROAD ALL OVR TWITTER.

WE ARE LETTING THE WORLD KNOW, THAT WE STAND WITH KANU.

LOL

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Hotzone(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2021
authority2006:

You are forcing your own people who live by the day, people who live from hands to mouth to stay at home against their wish and convenience? Will you be feeding them during the sit at home period? Continue doing this until they revolt, you know there is limit to everything. You're unnecessarily dragging them into your war.
I bet you yourself are not living in the affected states

You are more wiser than the moderator that banned me

The vehicle below was snatched from a biafran and was used to attack and kill the DPO of omuma. The owner of the vehicle is still recuperating in the hospital and is yet to recover the recovered vehicle from the police. Imagine the processes and hardship this IPOB strategy is causing to the people and meanwhile, the journey to the promise land seems so shallow minded and too reckless

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by redcliff: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2021
naijapips02:

igbos are not complaining so stfu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2021
Those that want to sit at home can go ahead and sit..
Those that try to force others or disrupt public peace cos of it should be shot like chickened.. they should be killed without mercy..
Ndi Ara..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by MARKone(m): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Your One day out of the seven days, should not be enforced, it is not every Igbo man or woman that is sympathetic to Kalu and his Biafran course, a lot indeed are not and his modus operandi. People should be allowed to go about Thier normal business without fear of molestation from IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by AntiWailer: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2021
If they like they sit at home every day.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) / How Osun Spent N11.7bn Paris Club Refund / Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.