Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick (34093 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Kuginzi: 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
IPOB

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by SanctifiedSista(f): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ibo people can get wat they want without this
Lift the issue to God, come to church tomorrow if u need healing and peace of mind
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Tranquillity360: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
morgstreme:

Kitikpa tagbuo otu nne m ebe ahu..
AM USELESS FOOOOL!!!!
TRUE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Sunday2021: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
think about it my friend. He openly support anything evil against this people of Southern Nigeria as a whole. If Yorubas or Igbos are the one killing destroying and raping people at farms do you think Buhari will be this supportive ?

How many Fulani terrorists groups have you seen police arrest.

He openly sidelines SE and SS on infrastructure development ?
you are either a kid or a fool or both, since you cannot see the second niger bridge, east west road, enugu airport, port Harcourt airport, etc.
No government has ever done what buhari did to you people in terms of infrastructure.
Igbos are full of greed and they will continue to wail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by kkonyeji(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
naijapips02:

Sacrifice my foot. You and who agreed on the sacrifice? Time is coming when sensible Igbos will deal with IPOB.

Which of the sensible Igbos?
When the masses & entire Biafrans of goodwill are in sync with this order by IPOB leadership.

Like 31st May 2021, Biafraland will again be locked down every Monday effective 9th August.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by paramakina202: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
nairalandankrah:

I expected you to have told the Fulani DSS to thread with caution, and stop the violaton and blatant abuse of court order, but Nope! You're busy shitting your pants instead!

1 day out of 7 as a sacrifice in the entire Biafran land for a man who has given you his all and to put pressure on Nigeria to obey the rule of law is the least you can do as a Biafran, if you desire freedom!.

IPOB should lockdown Abuja that is holding him not Igboland.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Maobichek: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
you are right all this he did on media without facts.

PMB is certainly not a Messiah but we must acknowledge the good ones he did okay, I traveled last Xmas, Enugu to Aba section of Enugu/Port-Harcourt express road is good now.

Calling Igbos"5%" and also calling us "Dot in a circle" is an insult but there are still one or two good things about PMB

Let's not criticize blindly, security is bad, economy is bad but there is still something good like Enugu/Port-Harcout federal road, thank you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by kkonyeji(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
chiefobdk:

Police who are not safe are assuring people of safety.. Lol

I'm wondering!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Legendforte: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
authority2006:

Buhari's administration has invested in infrastructure in SS and SE more than the administrations of Obj, Yaradua and Jonathan combined together! He even went extra step by paying the veterans of the Biafran 1967 civil war!
Very good from you. The truth must surely prevail.
Nigeria will triumph Las las
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Legendforte: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
you are right all this he did on media without facts.
Mr Man Buhari also increased pension money, for retired civil servants.y dad is a beneficiary. These are authentic, not scam. Check well dear.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by kkonyeji(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
Maobichek:

PMB is certainly not a Messiah but we must acknowledge the good ones he did okay, I traveled last Xmas, Enugu to Aba section of Enugu/Port-Harcourt express road is good now.

Calling Igbos"5%" and also calling us "Dot in a circle" is an insult but there are still one or two good things about PMB

Let's not criticize blindly, security is bad, economy is bad but there is still something good like Enugu/Port-Harcout federal road, thank you.

You just mentioned Enugu-PH road (road that work has stopped at the Aba axis for 2yrs now, leaving Aba-PH a death trap & unattended to).
Besides, it that the only Fed road in the SE?
Are roads d only Fed infrastructure that needs attention in d SE?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Chibuezem(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
nairalandankrah:

I expected you to have told the Fulani DSS to thread with caution, and stop the violaton and blatant abuse of court order, but Nope! You're busy shitting your pants instead!

1 day out of 7 as a sacrifice in the entire Biafran land for a man who has given you his all and to put pressure on Nigeria to obey the rule of law is the least you can do as a Biafran, if you desire freedom!.
a sacrifice that will not yield fruit why suffer the masses for one man.... Is He our Savior?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Latakia(f): 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
hammerDK:

YOUR A BLOKE WITH SMALL BLOKUS.

TRANNY!
Do I need to know the side of your blokus because of your frustration? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
I think I like this, peaceful agitation is the way to go
But 1day is too small naa
Why not make it 5days, from Monday to Friday
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by officialfoodie: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
All the urchins that shied away from Abba Conduit Pipe Kyari issues or tried to use their dimwitted logic to justify his situation have come to feast on IPOB issues that does not concern them. Umu aturu.

It should not concern you what people decide to do esp as a result of injustice too many but no, you think they can be bullied. Unu na ayi ala
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by officialfoodie: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sunday2021:
you are either a kid or a fool or both, since you cannot see the second niger bridge, east west road, enugu airport, port Harcourt airport, etc.
No government has ever done what buhari did to you people in terms of infrastructure.
Igbos are full of greed and they will continue to wail.

If we are to praise government for doing something they ought to do for us as citizens who pay their taxes to them, then you must be an idiot. Which Buhari is doing what? Mediocre strides in the east and we should worship him. Your brain is definitely infested with worms.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Yankee101: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
Crumble your economy

Wisely stupid move
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Tochj(m): 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Visocrate:
This is taking a different dimension how can you declare total lockdown when people have not even recovered from the forced lockdown imposed by the Government during surging effect of Covid-19 when people are thinking of rising to feed their families and do what will better their lives you want to come and kill them emotionally and psychologically before their physical death pls whosoever that is planning this should thread with caution. Lockdown not a solution
No one is asking for your opinion or pity
Freedom fighting is a serious business
You are not in the struggle
Step aside
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by authority2006(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
Tranquillity360:
You are very right,buhari have done so much for East.

At least he have killed 600 unarmed Eastern youths protesting.Is that not wonderful?

Lol. I thought the guy I quoted mentioned something like infrastructure?

And again, what did you expect? You declared war on anyone in security outfit. You killed over 50 security agents within few months mostly your own tribesmen in uniforms. Destroyed as many security facilities as possible. I didn't know that Buhari should have given you award for that. Shocking!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
hammerDK:

HOPE AND DSS SHOULD GET READY TO ENTER EVERY HOME IN SE AND FLOG THEM OUT UNTO THE STREET.

AS FOR MY PEOPLE, MONDAY MORNING, THEY WILL ALL SIT IN THEIR HOUSE.

I TRUST THEM.

Sit at home and do what exactly! So Ipob is encouraging it's adherent to be idle and unproductive! What happens to the person who is sacked from his job for being absent. Will Ipob take care of his family.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Tranquillity360: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
authority2006:

Lol. I thought the guy I quoted mentioned something like infrastructure?

And again, what did you expect? You declared war on anyone in security outfit. You killed over 50 security agents within few months mostly your own tribesmen in uniforms. Destroyed as many security facilities as possible. I didn't know that Buhari should have given you award for that. Shocking!
Yes more than 600 Igbo youths killed since 2015 to 2019 which their only crime is protesting with flag,is act of declaring war.

Evil people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by popesco123: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
VTJN:
why do you get hurt hearing the truth man?

Take this to the bank, Nothing whatsoever will warrant FG to release MNK

Last last na poor people life go lost for east. Don't forget you can't defeat the FG

You mean fg under buhari? You might be right. But all the same his days are numbered. He will surely face icj.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Tranquillity360: 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
morgstreme:

Am OKPO!
It's "I am"...
AM Bloody unintelligent village dwelling miscreant!
Good
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by VTJN(m): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
popesco123:

You mean fg under buhari? You might be right. But all the same his days are numbered. He will surely face icj.
definitely his days are numbered. Facing ICJ is a fruitless efforts. He will retire to his Daura and occasionally go for his medical tore
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by VTJN(m): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
FamTomx2:

Una Like Suffering and Smiling A Lot,

That's what is called ZOMBIESM grin

If you like look for your dictionary.
Biko na your suffering?

Keep wasting peoples lives in your 5 minority states and continue shouting suffering and smiling

No go dust your pvc and vote for the right candidate. Keep dreaming of BIAFRA you hear smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Ovamboland(m): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Any sacrifice to get Biafra by Biafrans can't be seen as waste.

Even evil Nigerians killed 3 millions Biafra kids just to keep the failed state called Nigeria.

Modified.

Why the cries from enemies of Igbos,when did you people start caring for we Igbos?

Am not understandinggrin grin

I'm sure people are advising you that 1 day is too small to honour your liberator yet you liberate himself from Fulani cage.

Take like 5 days a week to show the Fulani you are serious. It will pain Fulani to the marrow. And they will beg you to form Biafra quickly with like 12 states.

Mumu people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: FG Begins 40% Pay Rise For Workers April Ending / Akpabio Storms Essien Udim Collation Centre / Senator Dino Melaye Picks His Nomination Form For Kogi Governorship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.