Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick (34094 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Ibkhaleel: 11:31am On Jul 31, 2021
NIGERIA BREAK's
UP

By WOLE SOYINKA......

The Ibos want Biafra
The North wants Ibo's exit
The Yorubas want Ibo's exit
The Ibos are saying "we have investments in your areas and cannot leave them"
And the fight is being cooked.

Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting

The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada

The poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero

It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.

Do not allow the agitation of an Ibo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Ibo man in Adamawa.

The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.

How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?

Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?

Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?

Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves

Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why cant we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?

Remember; a good Nigeria is better than a good Arewa, Oduduwa or Biafra.

#One_love_Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Fishfarm1(m): 11:32am On Jul 31, 2021
Nnamdi Kalus case is a very sensitive one, what happened in the east when he was arrested should send a signal to the federal government to handle it without bias.

Meanwhile for FISH FARMERS, you can order your well hatched ready to stock Fingerlings post fingerlings and Juveniles at an affordable price.(Port Harcourt) 0.7.0.8.2.0.8.6.6.9.3.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by osazsky(m): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2021
O God this people are not serious..one day a weak? Wat happens to the remaining 6 days.we reject it out rightly when there was civil war in imo u guys didn't say anything..aa a proscribed Niger delta citizen I am in full support of total lock down in d yeast provided every other part of nigeria is going well..kill kanu on Aug 8 th una they form human rights thunder fire dss
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by hammerDK: 11:33am On Jul 31, 2021
[s]
Ezewuzie01:
Ipob is really derailing. Who will the sit at home hurt? It is Igbos and only Igbos. That's why more and more Igbos are leaving the south east to live in other parts of the country because the east has become so unfriendly to businesses because Igbos outside the south east will open their shops while those in the east will be intimidated to close theirs. People are still trying to recover from Covid 19 restrictions that have hampered their finances and this is what Ipob can come up with to say sorry. Nnamdi KANU is in jail and instead of punishing the Fulani's who captured him, it is Igbos that Igbos want to punish. It goes to show how wicked this Biafra will be if ever it is gotten. Mondays are when traders from all over the country usually travel to Onitsha markets to buy goods which makes me to believe that this plan was hatched by some Anambra hating Igbos who are not happy with the huge volume of money entering Anambra economy daily. I hope a police shoot at sight order is given in Anambra state against anyone who tries to close down any market or force traders out.
[/s]

GO AND TELL YOUR GOVERNORS TO FREE KANU.

NNAMDI KANU HAS THE PEOPLE MANDATE TO DELIVER BIAFRA.

BUHARI HAS NO BUSINESS HOLDING HIM.

DSS COULD NOT EVEN BRING HIM TO COURT, SO WHY ARE THEY HOLDING HIM.

ALL HE IS ASKING FOR IS A REFERENDUM.

IF BUHARI IS NOT A ZOO MONKEY, HE WOULD HAVE SAID A TIMELINE FOR REFERENDUM, EVEN IF IT IS 10 YEARS.

RATHER, HE WENT ABOUT MURDERING INNOCENT PEOPLE AND TRYING TO RELOCATE HIS FULANI PEOPLE INTO IGBOLAND.

THINKING WE GO JUST OPEN MOUTH THEY LOOK.

THAT WILL BE RESISTED TO THE LAST MAN.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, WE WANT NOTHING MORE TO DO WITH BRITAIN AND FULANI.

WE ARE ON OUR ANCESTRAL LAND AND HOME, THEY SHOULD LEAVE US ALONE AND GO.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by georgeakins: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2021
Left for me, I think the Ibos should be allowed to form their country.

They are the people holding back the progress of the country since Jan 1966.
Nigeria can do without them.
After they must have exited, a genuine restructuring should take place in Nigeria, then we move on from there..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by hammerDK: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2021
georgeakins:
Left for me, I think the Ibos should be allowed to form their country.

They are the people holding back the progress of the country since Jan 1966.
Nigeria can do without them.
After they must have exited, a genuine restructuring should take place in Nigeria, then we move on from there..

WE WILL NOT LEAVE ANY INCH OF BIAFRA TERRITORY FOR NORTHERNERS.

I AM GLAD YOU KNOW THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THE NORTH AND THE SS/SE.

WE ARE NOT THE SAME.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by magzey: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2021
Why only Monday they should call for for indefinite sit at home.
Any way I can't take panadol for somebody's head age. undecided undecided

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by hammerDK: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2021
[s]
magzey:
Why only Monday they should call for for indefinite sit at home.
Any way I can't take panadol for somebody's head age. undecided undecided
[/s]

E PAIN AM...

WAT HAPPENS IN BIAFRA LAND, PAINS AN ALMAJIRI IN KANO.

E NO GO BETTER FOR LUGARD.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by hammerDK: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2021
COME MONDAY, BIAFRA DON GET INDEPENDENT CALENDAR SEPARATE FROM NIGERIA.

MONDAY IS LOCKDOWN DAY IN BIAFRA LAND.

ETHIOPIA HAVE A DIFFERNT CALENDAR FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD.

CHINESE HAVE A DIFFERENT CALENDAR FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD.

BIAFRA DAYS OF THE WEEK ARE DIFFERNT FROM NIGERIA,.

THIS IS JUST THE START.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by hammerDK: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2021
BY THE TIME IPOB IS DONE, BIAFRA WILL OPERATE A DIFFERENT TIME SYSTEM AND CALENDAR MONTH FROM NIGERIA.

ANYTHING THEY DO, WE WILL USE IT AGAINST THEM.

U HOLD KANU, WE ARE NOW CHANGING THE TIMELINE OF THE EAST TO BE SEPARATE.

SOMETHING WE DID NEVER HAVE THOUGHT OF DOING.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by velocity25(m): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2021
nwachi2:
..... The problem is that Biafra never know people that are with them. Rivers, Delta Akwa ibom did not agree been part of Biafra , so how God come into actualizing there dream. No internal agreement.
referendum will deal with that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by slimghost(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2021
Broveens42:

Lol. They think it's just about ipob people.
A lot of people are silently tired about this contraption
Yeah! I am not an IPOB member nor fan but if I were in the SouthEast, I would willingly comply. The people need to stand up against Buhari’s nepotism and tribalism. In fact, his general incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Ekpeitit(m): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Ekpeitit(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
Who suffers if IPOB sits at home and doesn't go to work?
These people are very dumb.
How does it affect us if mumu people sit at home?
grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Ekpeitit(m): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
velocity25:
referendum will deal with that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by RunzMAN: 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
stanluiz:
I don't have time to argue with a brainwashed ipob thug that cannot reason like a human being rather he reason like a idiots because he has donated his brain to lamidi cownu.

Igbos and security forces will dealt ruthlessly with any ipob bastard that want to disrupt people freedom of movement and public peace.

Onuku!!

We are watching you closely....very soon you will be banished from the land of Biafra.

Saboteur ZoomBieee angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Ekpeitit(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
I don't need referendum to know that I don't want to be a part of a useless Biafra.
Just create Igbo Biafra, stop bothering us,we're not interested.
Referendum my yansh.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by FamTomx2(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
VTJN:
Those people are just so stupid. They felt they have the human capacity and resources to match up with the FG

They just toy with poor people's life over there.

Una Like Suffering and Smiling A Lot,

That's what is called ZOMBIESM grin

If you like look for your dictionary.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Innomach(m): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
nairalandankrah:

I expected you to have told the Fulani DSS to thread with caution, and stop the violaton and blatant abuse of court order, but Nope! You're busy shitting your pants instead!

1 day out of 7 as a sacrifice in the entire Biafran land for a man who has given you his all and to put pressure on Nigeria to obey the rule of law is the least you can do as a Biafran, if you desire freedom!.

What would your so called Fulani government loose if you decide to sit at home, 7 days a week? Can you compare what the Igbos lost to what Nigeria in general lost during the civil war. Since you are so determine to fighting another war, gather your families and heads to Abuja or wherever your Kanu is being held. Free him and leave those of us that aren't ready for another war alone.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by hammerDK: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
Innomach:

What would your so called Fulani government loose if you decide to sit at home, 7 days a week Can you compare what the Igbos lost to what Nigeria in general lost during the civil war. Since you are so determine to fighting another war, gather your families and heads to Abuja or wherever your Kanu is being held. Free him and leave those of us that aren't ready for another war alone.

WE WILL SIT AT HOME ON MONDAY AND SEND THE RESULT AROUND THE WORLD.

YOUR ARMY CANNOT DO SHIT.

THEN AFTER THAT LET US CHECK WHO LOSE AND WHO GAIN.

REMEMBER THIS IS JUST A START, WE CAN CHANGE THE ENTIRE CALENDAR YEAR OF THE EAST AND DO WHAT EVER WE DEEM FIT.

NOTHING BUHARI OR SE GOV CAN DO.

IT IS CALLED PEOPLE POWER

THE PRINCIPLE THAT TWO DIFFERENT TIMELINE CANNOT BE ONE COUNTRY.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by hammerDK: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
POWER ALWAYS BELONG TO THE PEOPLE.

UNLESS THEY DECIDE TO DO NOTHING.

WE WILL DO ALOT AND MORE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by dappydozzy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
Visocrate:
This is taking a different dimension how can you declare total lockdown when people have not even recovered from the forced lockdown imposed by the Government during surging effect of Covid-19 when people are thinking of rising to feed their families and do what will better their lives you want to come and kill them emotionally and psychologically before their physical death pls whosoever that is planning this should thread with caution. Lockdown not a solution

My brother, this is not a total lockdown, it is just for a single day, People don't know that no matter how oppressive or repressive a government maybe, Power belongs to the people, it is known as civil
disobedience it was used by Mahatma Ghandi, Kwame Nkrumah etc. No Nigerian army, or Nigerian police can fight or arrest civil disobedience, how many dey won arrest Dem go tire. By the time these dominators realize it, this nation will be going under .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by naijapips02: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Zeejohnson:
Fulanis invaded your forests and raped your sister's but you couldn't deal with them

IPOB dealt with them but you want to deal with IPOB

Fool!

IPOB dealt with which Fulani? You mean those tactless videos you post online shooting cows with Dane guns?

Nwokem jee nolue ani. You lots are always full of empty noise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Chibuike17: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
NA S0 I DE STRAT IPOB ALL THE WAY UP BIAFRA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by Okemmuo(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
Visocrate:
This is taking a different dimension how can you declare total lockdown when people have not even recovered from the forced lockdown imposed by the Government during surging effect of Covid-19 when people are thinking of rising to feed their families and do what will better their lives you want to come and kill them emotionally and psychologically before their physical death pls whosoever that is planning this should thread with caution. Lockdown not a solution
Av never done this before but bro it seems you've not understood the mentality of an igbo man. Trust me,they will survive and thrive even in that situation....� trust me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by emezuo17: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/south-east-states-police-kick-as-ipob-issues-sit-at-home-order/%3famp
. I am an igbo man and a believer in Biafra but this is all wrong, what type of madness and childishness is this, who looses when businesses are shut down in the east, is it the fulanis? They should stop all this nonsense, I strongly support that of 30th May but this one is a no no please.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by hammerDK: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
naijapips02:

IPOB dealt with which Fulani? You mean those tactless videos you post online shooting cows with Dane guns?

Nwokem jee nolue ani. You lots are always full of empty noise.

THEN Y YOUR PAPA BUHARI PAY KENYATTA 500MILLION DOLLARS TO KIDNAP NNAMDI KANU ON VISIT TO KENYA?

IF THAT WAS BUHARI PERSONAL MONEY, IS THAT HOW HE WILL SPEND IT.

WHAT YOU DONT KNOW IS IPOB AS AN ORGANISATION IS FORMIDABLE AND YOU ARE ABOUT TO WITNESS THAT ONCE AGAIN.

EVEN WITHOUT KANU, THINGS WILL CONTINUE TO HAPPEN, AS THEY DID THE LAST TIME HE WAS IN JAIL.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by ImmaculateSpenc: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Moferere:
If they like, they should sit at home for 2 years.
That will not give Kanu his freedom.
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra undecided

When is Sunday Igboho coming in chains?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick by od501: 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Visocrate:

Is it your lock down? Are the people complaining? One of their own got kidnapped and you want them to just fold their hands and watch? Please everybody should go back their region and mind their business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akpabio Storms Essien Udim Collation Centre / Senator Dino Melaye Picks His Nomination Form For Kogi Governorship (Photos) / Fuel Subsidy: FG Begins 40% Pay Rise For Workers April Ending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.