Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing (28036 Views)

We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour / Valentine Oluchukwu: Priest Kidnapped While Travelling For His Father's Burial / Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by bjtinz: 7:10am On Jul 31, 2021
How did she know they were Fulani

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by bluefilm: 7:10am On Jul 31, 2021
End time urination.

The guy should just thank his lucky stars that there were so many Jack Bauers at that moment when he was abducted.

If not eh... the story would have been different.
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Kobicove(m): 7:11am On Jul 31, 2021
gurujoe:
God asking to be in a sane society is never a crime. Please, grant us our promise Land Biafra even na only my Nsukka land I will be really grateful than to leave with this God forsaken people.
Tufiakwa!

What even makes you people think that Biafra, or Oduduwa or Arewa Country will be better than Nigeria if the country breaks up? undecided

1 Like

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Comedian2019: 7:11am On Jul 31, 2021
Fulani men only use stick according to bubu.
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by GloryGloryRufus(m): 7:12am On Jul 31, 2021
Do not urinate in a lonely place when travelling, stop at army/police check points to urinate or possibly drive into Gas station to urinate. Make sure you empty your urine bladder at every possible time in those places I mentioned so that you will not have to do emergency stop to urinate in the bush paths of your travelling .

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by funmise007(m): 7:12am On Jul 31, 2021
No oh they are yoruba living in Abuja with their daga.mtcheww beta keep quiet
Kobicove:
People will just be lying anyhow...

How did she know they were Fulani boys? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Gadafii: 7:13am On Jul 31, 2021
Fulani people don too shiit for church and market places, the day this cow regime go ahead and another person of a different extraction enter also rock as presido, these fulani people will use their hands to pack their shiits

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Comedian2019: 7:14am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

You would have asked, how did she know they were kidnappers?
No be everybody mumu.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by lolaben(m): 7:14am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

What a comment. Thank God the person was rescued, u are talking about who is lying or where they are from. We are the enemy of ourselves in this nation.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Jayphoenix45(m): 7:14am On Jul 31, 2021
It is shocking to say the least...that area has a police car stationed there and its a very busy route. What where the police doing The security apparatus cover these evil people just for money. And as for that foolish person up there in the comments asking how she knew they were fulani boys, its possible you don't have a good eyesight so don't pick on the wife for actually telling us what she saw..

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:15am On Jul 31, 2021
What if it was a man was in the car and the wife. Will people come out to help if he cry for help
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by rafcrown(m): 7:17am On Jul 31, 2021
You see why they should leave Igboho alone and concentrate on their sponsored Northern criminals.
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Ochelyko1: 7:17am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

You be fool oo so if u see fulani u nor go know? Even me when nor be Fulani some persons they say I look like Fulani how much more the original Fulani!

And who dey stay inside forest? If not fulani so my brother make use of ur Brain nor be everything be lie and also u see picture evidence.

7 Likes

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Duru9(m): 7:17am On Jul 31, 2021
If you're in Abuja

Between wuye pedestrian bridge to that city gate avoid am for night

That roundabout that leads to games village avoid am for night

Citec road or Idu industrial area road avoid am for night

All the under bridges in Abuja avoid them for night

All these Hausa boys everywhere their mates de hustle de rent house them go just de look for uncompleted building to occupy

The rob and kill people up and down

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by drololaaof: 7:17am On Jul 31, 2021
Do not stop where there is no people or houses for whatever reason on the road ,the vehicle might develop fault that it cannot start again
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by juman(m): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2021
Kidnappers are terrorists.
Kill them all.
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Dagger111(m): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

These people are very easy to identify. They gat same facial looks.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by hedonido: 7:19am On Jul 31, 2021
Near city gate ke? So these Fulani terrorists have finally penetrated Abuja main city gan gan with this their horrible kidnapping enterprise?
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by funmise007(m): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2021
Arghhh did she not saw them b4 she shout for help and the other witness didn't yu heard them say they cut the victim with daga..now what more lead do yu want to be sure the tribe oh Abi naa ibibio they live that operate that zone..
bjtinz:
How did she know they were Fulani
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by amamgbo(m): 7:21am On Jul 31, 2021
Nice job.. they did better than the police
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Kobicove(m): 7:22am On Jul 31, 2021
Ochelyko1:

You be fool oo so if u see fulani u nor go know? Even me when nor be Fulani some persons they say I look like Fulani how much more the original Fulani!

And who dey stay inside forest? If not fulani so my brother make use of ur Brain nor be everything be lie and also u see picture evidence.

You are the one who's a fool here if you automatically blame a crime on members of a tribe without concrete proof!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by ppogba: 7:23am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

Does it matter what boys they are?
Is a Nigeria where people are being taken where they are peeing the Nigeria of your dream?
What is not good is totally bad.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Drizzy5001(m): 7:24am On Jul 31, 2021
instead of thanking God for rescuing the man, somebody dey busy dey ask how Dem take know say na Fulani? Metcheeew undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by BigYash: 7:26am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

Having a dagger is not conclusive proof that the person is of Fulani extraction!
In the North ,tell me if its Ghanians that are behind the kidnappings there.. Una go see obvious truth ,una go still dey ask stupid questions .

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by lookingfly: 7:26am On Jul 31, 2021
AlphaAlex:
In the Same city that the president is resident alongside the various security forces. Shame on the armed forces and intelligence agencies Shame on the Nepotistic Elite shame on the northern cabal and their cronies shame on those supporting this government or any government before it shame shame shame. If Abuja cannot be secure where else is security guaranteed? .
I read a write up today so called police officers with branded npf car tried to kidnap a citizen around area 3 junction in Abuja. This Abuja de fear me now. If i drive, my doors are always locked and side classes up to the brim. You don't know who is who anymore.
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by FarahAideed: 7:28am On Jul 31, 2021
Meaning under Buhari people are being kidnapped how hawks swoop on chickens ...
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:31am On Jul 31, 2021
Can u imagine such wickedness.
Despite people left de bush for them
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Ochelyko1: 7:32am On Jul 31, 2021
[quote author=Kobicove post=104269518]

You are the one who's a fool here if you automatically blame a crime on members of a tribe without concrete proof![/quote

Oga which other proved do u want? Or is it because is not ur family members? I wonder how some people think ooo? Are u sure u are okay? So the wife is blind or if she sees a Fulani man she can't identify them? Guy am seriously and painfully disappointed at you! Man u need to grow up or go for check up

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Myke99: 7:32am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

You’re a fool. The man Dey try to kidnap sha Na blind man ?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by notoriousbabe: 7:33am On Jul 31, 2021
Buhari is a disgrace to humanity. One gold circle condom would have saved humanity from all these pains
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Elzakzaky: 7:34am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

Kiddo, 90% of nomadic fulanis are easily recognisable by their looks

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by notoriousbabe: 7:36am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

God see the person you created in your own image asking question like sey you no give am brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos / Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) / Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.