Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing (28059 Views)

We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour / Valentine Oluchukwu: Priest Kidnapped While Travelling For His Father's Burial / Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by tonididdy(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2021
7am in the morning... shocked
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by sonofElElyon: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2021
prof2007:

https://punchng.com/abuja-motorists-rescue-man-abducted-while-peeing/

You'll with me agree
This was expensive pee
Almost paid ransom fee
They stung like a bee
He was brought to his knee
Thank God he's now free
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Rebuke: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:
People will just be lying anyhow...

How did she know they were Fulani boys? undecided

Shut up there!
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by TooMuchStuff: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2021
lexy2014:

How do u no that he story isn't true?

I was there while going airport. Saw crowd by the roadside on the matter, parked my car and feel the tensed scenario
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Ochelyko1: 8:51am On Jul 31, 2021
toffyz:

So you think all fulanis has that same look (Fair complexion and slim stature) right?
If that is what you're insinuating, then you're wrong
Now to my point, If a person dress like a Yoruba man does that make that person a Yoruba by tribe?
If that same person speak Yoruba does that make the person Yoruba by tribe?
If that same person has on him a particular charm or juju that's peculiar to yoruba tribe, does that make the person Yoruba by tribe?
Let me know you views about this
Thank you.

It seems you are not getting dis own thing at all ooo, fulani have similar feature look, they have pointed nose, they might not be fair but when you see a Chinese man u will definitely know is a Chinese man now no one will tell u.
So same with the Fulanis and other tribes they must be something similar that one can use to identify dis persons as a particular tribe. Not the dressing. Anyone can dress anyhow he or she wants dressing doesn't indicate your tribe but ur mark, appearance in ur face or look and ur language can identify u are a Fulani or Yoruba or hausa or Igbo person so leave the woman she knew what she saw and dats why she was able to categorically say it was Fulani boys.

Mind u Fulanis are not the only kidnappers they are other tribes also who kidnaped too.

How did u people identify Evans the kidnappers as an Igbo man?
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Teejay13(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2021
Thank God for him
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by nedekid: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

Abi, they were possibly, ijaw, igbo or Yoruba boys in the forest at the Abuja gate environs up north.
Besides where are they cows?
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by choblak(m): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

Fool where u there with her? So she can't differentiate between fulanis and other tribes Abi..
Get sense pls
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Dhury: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2021
nonhuman:
Fulani needs to be chased out of this country
you that can't chase mosquitoes in this country?
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by mufadem2012: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2021
Kudo to his wife.
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by LegalWolf: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2021
The wife of the victim is a mor0n just like Gerrard59. How on earth did she know they were Fulani? When investigating happens and they are apprehended, they may be just two light skinned people who carried out the abduction.

At least, as far as we know, Evans was not Fulani
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by LegalWolf: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

God bless you. That was what I was saying. But mor0ns like Gerrard59 don’t give a shit. They’ll bask in the narrative
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by LegalWolf: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2021
tiger28:
You heard DAGGER abi And almost all real Nigerians can identify Fulanis easily......ugly and skinny!

Looool. While I won’t respond to the ugly part, one thing u should know is that not all skinny people are Fulani.
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2021
lookingfly:
I read a write up today so called police officers with branded npf car tried to kidnap a citizen around area 3 junction in Abuja. This Abuja de fear me now. If i drive, my doors are always locked and side classes up to the brim. You don't know who is who anymore.
just imagine it’s a big shame , very big shame . And the fact that the entire armed forces is packed in Abuja is an even bigger one I don’t even want to start talking about other things involved
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Duru9(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Citec road in Gwarinpa?
No citec estate road
From airport junction jabi heading towards EFCC HQ or FMC whole of that road bad
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Imustnottalk: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2021
Imagine nigeria citizens doing the work of what nigeria force can't no do
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by 27Pushing30: 10:33am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

Make I no talk Abeg lol
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by optimusprime2(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

Did you not read the man was retrieved?
Was he so dumb as not to be able to identify the potential kidnappers?
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Reference(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2021
Duru9:

No citec estate road
From airport junction jabi heading towards EFCC HQ or FMC whole of that road bad

That road is too slow and vulnerable because it is not a dual carriageway. I do not understand why after so many years it has not been standardised to enable high speed drive. No street lights, nothing. Even with the removal of all the speed bumps it remains a very slow road. That is why criminals can pounce.
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by liasmiram2567: 11:04am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

Abi I. Did she understand their language when the talked?.It could be any tribe. Even Igbo
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Ajeyo(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2021
It us good for us to unite like this and fight back,kidnappers are humans too,they fear to die also.
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by elisho: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:
no they are your uncle
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by wellmax(m): 11:14am On Jul 31, 2021
They alleged kidnapers must have had a big badge saying "WE ARE FULANIS"
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by jahsharon: 11:25am On Jul 31, 2021
BigDick70inch:
10k God for the hot chase/prompt intervention.......
Kudos to the wife too........

Those evil Fulani.........wud have been somewhere now demanding millions of money.........there useless generation never had........

They are doing the work that their Father and Patron the dangerous breathing mannequin living inside the Rock sent them and the support the short man devil in Kaduna has been giving them.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by sisisioge: 11:25am On Jul 31, 2021
We country no safe again o....one cant even pee peacefully
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

Are u a bastard?
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by DrMuzungu(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
6-7 years ago, the area between the city and Gwagwalada was safe, whether you are a local or foreigner. The city was even safer. A lot of agents in uniform and without it everywhere ASMD DOING THEIR JOBS. See what is happening now. It's sad.
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Duru9(m): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
Reference:

That road is too slow and vulnerable because it is not a dual carriageway. I do not understand why after so many years it has not been standardised to enable high speed drive. No street lights, nothing. Even with the removal of all the speed bumps it remains a very slow road. That is why criminals can pounce.

Honestly
Accident on that road is always fatal
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by lookingfly: 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
AlphaAlex:
just imagine it’s a big shame , very big shame . And the fact that the entire armed forces is packed in Abuja is an even bigger one I don’t even want to start talking about other things involved
everyone is just tired of this country especially in these regime. It has never been this pathetic in this nation.
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Gerrard59(m): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
LegalWolf:
The wife of the victim is a mor0n just like Gerrard59. How on earth did she know they were Fulani? When investigating happens and they are apprehended, they may be just two light skinned people who carried out the abduction.

At least, as far as we know, Evans was not Fulani

Evans kidnapped fellow Igbos while your ilks - Fulani Islamic terrorists - are ransacking ethnic minorities' farmers' lands, maiming and disfiguring them and occupying their ancestral lands. Evans who was in Lagos - Yoruba land - didn't kidnapped Yoruba people but yours are hell bent on jihad with the aim of fufiling Uthman Dan Fodio's (West Africa's infamous jihadist) dream of dipping the Koran into the Atlantic ocean

That's the difference!
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Gerrard59(m): 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
tiger28:
You heard DAGGER abi And almost all real Nigerians can identify Fulanis easily......ugly and skinny!

Allow him to be politically correct. When same happens to him, he would stop to speak English.

He's a typical so-called educated Southern Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya / Man Stabs Another Man Dead With A Knife In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Kill Jeremiah Omolara, Winners Pastor In Kaduna, Abduct Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.