Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing (28058 Views)

We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour / Valentine Oluchukwu: Priest Kidnapped While Travelling For His Father's Burial / Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by AFONJACOW(m): 7:36am On Jul 31, 2021
Fulani... 3rd most deadly terrorist group in the world
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Humanoid01(m): 7:37am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:
People will just be lying anyhow...

How did she know they were Fulani boys? undecided
How does that change the fact that they were kidnappers? She assumed that they were Fulani people probably because they have been tagged as perpetrators of most kidnappings and violent crimes recently.
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by donbenie(m): 7:37am On Jul 31, 2021
Thebosstrevor1..
Your low 1Q brethrens are at it again.. grin
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by lexy2014: 7:38am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

How do u no that he story isn't true?
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by lexy2014: 7:39am On Jul 31, 2021
AlphaAlex:
In the Same city that the president is resident alongside the various security forces. Shame on the armed forces and intelligence agencies Shame on the Nepotistic Elite shame on the northern cabal and their cronies shame on those supporting this government or any government before it shame shame shame. If Abuja cannot be secure where else is security guaranteed? .

D president is a resident of London not abuja. He only stays in abuja part time
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Cerebellum: 7:39am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

You're not very intelligent.. Perhaps from the language they were saying and the dressing self

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by donbenie(m): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

I know a Fulani when I see one..
So?
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Ibkhaleel: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2021
immantoks:
Fulani a cursed tribe always killing , maiming, raping and doing all sorts of evil.Nigeria would have been a paradise if not for these animals in human clothing.
Seven west African heads of states are Fulanis, The UN Deputy secretary general is a fulani Lady ....

What has your cursed tribe in isolation contributed to the human enlightenment and progress?[color=#990000][/color] You are archaic, expired, and retrogressive. You are a failure and a disgrace to humanity...you are lost in the abysmal darkness of ignorance

Useless jobless online chained dogs barking.
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by detectivejones: 7:41am On Jul 31, 2021
VERY LUCKY MAN INDEED
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by DONFASZY(m): 7:42am On Jul 31, 2021
In d heart of abuja
Local kidnappers again
May Almighty protect us frm dis foolish leaders n there senseless agenda
This happened wen illiterate rule d former giant of Africa

1 Like

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Lee99: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2021
And I plan on going to Abuja next month, well I better book my flight because Godforbid I try to use public transport via our death traps called roads
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by DanielPop(m): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2021
Oh you told her remember? You were actually there and saw the whole thing! That's why you know she was lying. Trumpet! angry
Kobicove:

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by jojokings: 7:50am On Jul 31, 2021
ojokings:
Please I need an old newspaper of Vanguard September 8. 2016 urgently. I will reward you handsomely. Am Abuja base. Kindly Contact me if you have it
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Kobicove(m): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2021
lexy2014:

How do u no that he story isn't true?

I never said the story isn't true, I'm only questioning the conclusion that the perpetrators were Fulani
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by akanbiaa(m): 7:54am On Jul 31, 2021
He should be grateful for his life and for the fact that those two that attempted to kidnap him were not carrying guns(people might not have helped him), and another lesson here is to always stop and pee in secured place like fuel station or crowded places not in the bush and for one to pee well before leaving home and for those with diabetes they need to move with container to pee in when travelling.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by adecz: 7:55am On Jul 31, 2021
Foolaniy☹️☹️☹️ ❌❌❌
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by lexy2014: 7:56am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

I never said the story isn't true, I'm only questioning the conclusion that the perpetrators were Fulani

If u never said that d story isn't true, what did u mean by this below?

How did she know they were Fulani boys?
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by vatsa101(m): 7:56am On Jul 31, 2021
How do they know that it was Fulani..just because someone comes out or ran into the does not him Fulani. anywhere...I salute the men who did the resue
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Waffarianman(m): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

May you be kidnapped by fulanis someday. Amen... Skinny thin
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Kobicove(m): 7:59am On Jul 31, 2021
Cerebellum:

You're not very intelligent.. Perhaps from the language they were saying and the dressing self

Dunce!

How was a distraught woman able to tell from a distance the ethnicity of her husband's kidnappers bearing in mind that most Nigerians don't even know the difference between Hausa Vs Kanuri Vs Nupe Vs Fulani
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by brainhgeek(m): 8:00am On Jul 31, 2021
Legalize guns to the vulnerable in this country and see if citizens won't defend themselves
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:00am On Jul 31, 2021
Duru9:
If you're in Abuja

Between wuye pedestrian bridge to that city gate avoid am for night

That roundabout that leads to games village avoid am for night

Citec road or Idu industrial area road avoid am for night

All the under bridges in Abuja avoid them for night

All these Hausa boys everywhere their mates de hustle de rent house them go just de look for uncompleted building to occupy

The rob and kill people up and down

Citec road in Gwarinpa?
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Kobicove(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2021
Waffarianman:

May you be kidnapped by fulanis someday. Amen... Skinny thin

Most of you are just reacting to my comment based on sentiments and not based on logic!
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by AmazingELixir: 8:05am On Jul 31, 2021
undecided

Buhari has irreparably damaged this country...these fulani idiots kidnapping people upandan are only embolden by the mannequin's presidency.
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Cerebellum: 8:06am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

Dunce!

How was a distraught woman able to tell from a distance the ethnicity of her husband's kidnappers bearing in mind that most Nigerians don't even know the difference between Hausa Vs Kanuri Vs Nupe Vs Fulani

You're not so intelligent
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by toffyz(m): 8:13am On Jul 31, 2021
Ochelyko1:

You be fool oo so if u see fulani u nor go know? Even me when nor be Fulani some persons they say I look like Fulani how much more the original Fulani!

And who dey stay inside forest? If not fulani so my brother make use of ur Brain nor be everything be lie and also u see picture evidence.
So you think all fulanis has that same look (Fair complexion and slim stature) right?
If that is what you're insinuating, then you're wrong
Now to my point, If a person dress like a Yoruba man does that make that person a Yoruba by tribe?
If that same person speak Yoruba does that make the person Yoruba by tribe?
If that same person has on him a particular charm or juju that's peculiar to yoruba tribe, does that make the person Yoruba by tribe?
Let me know you views about this
Thank you.
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by notoriousbabe: 8:15am On Jul 31, 2021
bewla:
she is wright how do jurge a man u did not cut red handed

Just assuming he wear fulani cap or do you hear him speak

But Sha that dagger thing I can say them be leaner
No be only wright, you go soon see write

1 Like

Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Baybiibee: 8:16am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

Dunce!

So if the wife is "distraught" like u claimed... Does that mean the husband is blind, deaf and dumb... Let me understand... Abi the husband will not give the descriptions of his kidnappers... Reason am na
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2021
Stop in secluded areas these days in Abuja at your risk
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by ThierryJay: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2021
Kobicove:

Most of you are just reacting to my comment based on sentiments and not based on logic!

Your own so called logic is shallow.

If they were not Fulanis, the husband that was kidnapped who was with them would have countered that cos the two guys would have been conversing amidst themselves while running with the kidnapped husband. Also the use of a dagger is a signature of either Hausa or Fulani. Add the fact that they were bush dwellers coupled with their skinny wiry outlook, and its Fulani that fits into the bill.

Even beyond the eye-witness accounts, it's generally known that kidnappers from the bush in most parts of the north are overwhelmingly Fulani, so I don't get this your poor attempt at forming Sherlock holmes.
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by bewla(m): 8:36am On Jul 31, 2021
notoriousbabe:
No be only wright, you go soon see write
thanks for the correction God bless
Re: Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing by treatise: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2021
prof2007:

https://punchng.com/abuja-motorists-rescue-man-abducted-while-peeing/

Fulani bandits are your friends, let's pamper them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun / I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya / Man Stabs Another Man Dead With A Knife In Niger State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.