Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,593 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene (22051 Views)

Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead / Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign / Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Lifted2000: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2021
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by thomasjoe(m): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2021
Bedtec:
Party with faulty foundation, built on lies and confusion. Nigerians curses is working, the party will scatter after the party BMCs will start dieing of unknown illness , madness and abject poverty..... Nature will never forgive this party and BMCs for all they've caused in this country

Wake up...! That's how Politics is played ...giving simpleton people false hopes , use of propaganda, double standards, unholy aliances etc.
Just that the current crop took their proaganda a little bit too far to the extent that you took them too serious.

Check your history / memory to clarify what I am saying
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Zeemam: 9:29am On Jul 31, 2021
I'm not surprised, Osinbajo is just so intelligent.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Lifted2000: 9:30am On Jul 31, 2021
The reason every gathering of people & leadership level in the society need him.

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Fcwilly: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2021
Anytime APC run into trouble water � that's when PMB will know that osibade is available, immediately it's over he will turn to malaria malami. Useless people.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Awoleesu(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Aptly said

SAN were invited, Amaechi is not SAN
Is Lai Mohammed a SAN?
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Eriokanmi: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2021
garfield1:

And PDP
Yes...APC, PDP RIP. May the crisis rocking their parties remain unabated until the Nigeria of our dreams is born. Amen!
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by thomasjoe(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2021
Lifted2000:
The reason every gathering of people & leadership level in the society need him.
But many of our sophisticated south west people conveniently choose to ignore Osinbajo and canvass for the godfather as the next president....
And yet they want progress in the nation...
Make no mistake about it ...Tinubu is a great politician I respect his sagacity and strategies but why sacrifice such a good product like Osinbajo?
Just asking ...
I'm hear to learn...
Pls tell me
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Tzar(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2021
Since you are lazy or too illiterate to quote the exact part you think negates my opinion, STFU!
TheRareGem1:

Go and read some part of the news since you are lazy to read all and stop disgracing yourself with this comment of yours. Yenyenyenyen
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Wada3: 10:13am On Jul 31, 2021
Round peg in the round hole
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Wada3: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2021
I have every confidence in the ability of the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo to always deliver. Good step there
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Lifted2000: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2021
In Zamfara, he was the only one worthy to solve their misunderstanding.
[url][/url] https://m.guardian.ng/news/osinbajo-wades-into-zamfara-apc-crisis/
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Lifted2000: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2021
He restored Zamfara

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Siwisheswereesh: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2021
Tzar:
And the fulani slave will just oblige his master!

Which one is your father
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Lifted2000: 10:30am On Jul 31, 2021
He gave life to Delta state

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Lifted2000: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2021
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Siwisheswereesh: 10:33am On Jul 31, 2021
clericuzzio:

Bubu go create problem, then send errand boy to solve am

Which one is your father
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Meteng: 10:33am On Jul 31, 2021
When it's time give appointments, they won't remember Osinbajo
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Lifted2000: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2021
He was the answer to Imo issues.

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Lifted2000: 10:38am On Jul 31, 2021
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Lifted2000: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2021
In the families, homes, workplace, communities, misunderstanding will always arise at anytime.

Reconciliation and resolution are skill set that every Nigerian must learn from VP Osinbajo, who is always needed to bring peace in every fabric of the society at home, Nigeria and abroad.

PDP, APGA etc are looking for ways to resolve their crisis too.

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by sweetjohn(m): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2021
smirn:

But we tried your young educated brother from the South South and nothing good came out either.
"nothing good" is over statement. Bro J, tried his best but Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki, Obj, Sowore etc frustrated his efforts with the formation of Boko haram, propangadas and insults to the extent most of YOU guys see him as devil. Now some of those guys that brainwashed you guys have apologize to him. Why not do same or is your own brainwashing without remedy
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by pseudaria: 11:18am On Jul 31, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
Buhari do Nigerians a favor, handover to Osinbajo. He has it in him if given the opportunity. Nigerians have tried you twice and it’s a proven fact that you don’t have what it takes to successfully manage a village.

Actually Nigerians have tried the buhari/osinbajo administration twice and we have been met with abysmal failure, so both of them should do us a big favour and get the Bleep outta there you also should shut the Bleep up with your misguided tribal nuances
Osinbade my foot, una mumu never do
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by FatimaAbubakar(f): 11:37am On Jul 31, 2021
morgstreme:

Says a bloody wet pant..idiot wey dem dey arrange for small boys to bang from NAIRALAND..

An inconsequential hoe from the ghetto..

A product of controversial patrimony..

I DUMPED YOUR USELESS MOTHER BECAUSE HER TOTO DEY SMELL!!! cheesy
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by clericuzzio(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:

Which one is your father

I am aware both are your father.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
TheRareGem1:
There is fire on the mountain in the party camp.

This is a bad time to have this type of issue. The last time issued occured, it was this same Osinbajo that proffered solutions then, I'm not surprised the President is calling on him to resolve this matter. Not surprised at all. The president is pleased with him and his decision.

Must you lick ass?
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lifted2000:
In Zamfara, he was the only one worthy to solve their misunderstanding.
[url][/url] https://m.guardian.ng/news/osinbajo-wades-into-zamfara-apc-crisis/
The same Zamfara where APC lost all the seats?
All those states are still in crises as we speak
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
EagleNest:
Is Rotimi Amechi not a lawyer? How come he wasn't in the meeting?

Meanwhile, APC should not be stubborn and ignore SC ruling. Party Chairman and Governor are two different elective positions. One person can't occupy both positions at the same time. May be they should work to elect a new party Chairman.

Amaechi is not a lawyer he studied English
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
Faiththatworks:
I wonder why Gen Buhari continues to retain Mr malami as the Attorney General of Nigeria,the man is definitely the leader of those in the habit of misleading and misadvising him.
Malami should do the needful and say the truth,Buni should go back to governing Yobe state and leave his position as the illegal caretaker committee rubbish chairman.
Oshiomole will be brought back as chairman and then he will do the needful.

Oshiomole can't come back. He was removed by the courts. The right chairman is Victor Giadom
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by FatimaAbubakar(f): 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
morgstreme:

I AM A VERY STUPID FOOL

Na wa! So na now you know?

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene by Baba40(f): 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Oshiomole can't come back. He was removed by the courts. The right chairman is Victor Giadom

Is your brain itching you? Victor Gorodom or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos / The NGO Regulatory Bill: Summary & Its Implications On NGOs In Nigeria (Photos) / Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.