Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President (37053 Views)

Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti / Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President / Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Tabletuner(m): 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
I Dey suspect that woman
Hmmmmm
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by adetayoonas(m): 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:
This woman has a hand in her in her husband death.
How can they shoot your husband and just leave you as a witness?

They would kill you like your husband. you did not even mourn the Bros

leadership is not a family business

If this woman became president, she would be ruthless and go after real and perceived enemies

personally I beg Haitian not to vote this woman. women are dangerous creatures.

A woman once cooked stew for me with her menstrual blood. can you imagine?

I would like Nairalander to see my babe

she can mourn me for 30 years if I were the president

The menstrual and cook aspect by a female shock me oooo. How did it happen. Pls share.... let us learn
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Sebastine1994(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lorddominic:
grin

Your babe? The one dat prepared stew for you with her menstrual blood shocked shocked

new babe
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Skoonheid(f): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
[quote author=Sebastine1994 post=104278500]This woman has a hand in her in her husband death.

It's obvious that the first thing you learnt when you entered this world is that you're a complete FOol. And its inevitable that the last thing you will learn before you leave this world is that you spent your whole life being that same FOol.

2 Likes

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Yankee101: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
Your husband's government was TERRIBLE
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Sebastine1994(m): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
[quote author=Skoonheid post=104279569][/quote]
have you tried rat poison plus fish. delicious
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by oyeb15: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Maybe his government was very bad and selfish and reason why nobody sacrifice their life for him
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Tabletuner(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
Duru9:
What if na she kill her husband

Hmmmm
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Lamasta(m): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
Seerade029:
How they possible killed a sitting president is what I don't understand

Lol

Like, All countries Presidential villas are always secured.

Its very much easy especially when there is sabotage internally....That's why as a politician you only surround yourself with those who are loyal to you and got your back anytime, any day, anywhere....

1 Like

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by 27Pushing30: 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
E sure me say this woman dey game on this murder /assasination

E sure me die

1 Like

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Numerouno94(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:
This woman has a hand in her in her husband death.
How can they shoot your husband and just leave you as a witness?

They would kill you like your husband. you did not even mourn the Bros

leadership is not a family business

If this woman became president, she would be ruthless and go after real and perceived enemies

personally I beg Haitian not to vote this woman. women are dangerous creatures.

A woman once cooked stew for me with her menstrual blood. can you imagine?

how would you build a house without fence

I would like Nairalander to see my babe

she can mourn me for 30 years if I were the president

Ur babe or wife? undecided
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Sebastine1994(m): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
Numerouno94:

Ur babe or wife? undecided
babe plus wife

1 Like

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Numerouno94(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:

babe plus wife

Lol, bad guy. wink
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Funflipper: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
The will soon kill her too if care is not taken

The jezebel will surely die. It is obvious she was actually behind the wheels of her late husband's tyranny.

1 Like

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Funflipper: 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
27Pushing30:
E sure me say this woman dey game on this murder /assasination

E sure me die

She is a self serving demon.
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Funflipper: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
oyeb15:
Maybe his government was very bad and selfish and reason why nobody sacrifice their life for him

Did you say maybe? Buhari is like a saint where this selfish woman and her late husband are. They should have killed her too.

1 Like

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Funflipper: 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Yankee101:
Your husband's government was TERRIBLE

She was part and parcel of everything.
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by frog12: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
you BELIEVE this cock and bull story?
that unknown small pests WENT and kill the PRESIDENT of a country ?

2 Likes

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by michealsegun02: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
Madam president elect

1 Like

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by jaxxy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Is it a family business?? Well it’s her constitutional and democratic right. If the people want u fine.
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by mainman7(m): 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
I Dey suspect that woman
This Thread is a great Proof that Nigerian youths are mentally decayed and enslaved! So, pathetic! No fighting spirit at all! They prefer them and their kids to live as slaves to any Power that can scare them with death. Bunch of irredeemable fools still blaming the shot woman for death of her patriotic Husband.

1 Like

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Halle000: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Southeast21: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
A child that searches for the cause of his father's death will also be visited by death.

To be fore warned is to be fore armed!
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by RioCarputo(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
She should be interrogated as well....I dey suspect her....
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Imustnottalk: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
I Dey suspect that woman
bro I have wanted to say this early on .the woman is not clean trust me
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by seguno2: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
I Dey suspect that woman

Did you also suspect Engineer Funsho Williams’ wife after her husband was killed in 2006
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Lawalemi(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
Madam, leave their country for them o. Some people can be brutal in politics
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by panpan(m): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
I had to check for the meaning that word:
Oligarch: a very rich business leader with a great deal of political influence

She may be right.

Mercenaries killed her husband. However, who hired the mercenaries has not yet been revealed to the public.
There was obviously an assassin chain, with the mercenaries at the bottom that chain.

Sponsor --> Confidential Agent --> Agent 2 --> Agent 3 ... --> Mercenary Leader --> Mercenaries and Local Hires

The aim of the sponsor was for the president of Haiti to be killed. They were not bothered about whether the perpetrators would be caught.
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by 8stargeneral: 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
HW was that possible to kill a whole president,in Nigeria even a local government chairman u can't get him.
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by EgusiShankly: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
they shot her in her arm and left thinking she was dead but riddled her husband with bullets.... Mtcheww!! Story.
Her hand no clean for Ds mata

2 Likes

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by GeneralPula: 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
Abi the woman nah she sell out her husband cuz no sympathy for her message at all..

Like say she don know say e go happen..

1 Like

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by sulaak(m): 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Kindly run for your life ma.
Make Saphiere no deceive you
The Future is Female no reach here o

Not everyone is a coward like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure / U.S. Colonial Pipeline Pays N2.043b In Ransom To Hackers / Coronavirus: EU's Borders Will Close For 30 Days From Noon Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.