Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President (37055 Views)

Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti / Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President / Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by HoluGraze: 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:

A woman once cooked stew for me with her menstrual blood. can you imagine?

I would like Nairalander to see my babe

she can mourn me for 30 years if I were the president

At the boded: Wickedness of the highest rank. how do you get to know this?

At italics: Is she the one that prepare the menstrual stew?

1 Like

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by SKhanmi: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
The writeup doesn't tally. Serious assasins would be thorough, Like those that finished the Romanovs.

No guards were hurt? She wants to rule? asking FBI for help? Compromised judiciary? So many questions.

A president doesn't just get assasinated without a synergy between local & international interests. Nothing will come out of this.
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by adontcare(f): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
This woman is a suspect
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Johnayoola(m): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
EgusiShankly:
they shot her in her arm and left thinking she was dead but riddled her husband with bullets.... Mtcheww!! Story.
Her hand no clean for Ds mata
I wonder o, like professional killers will just leave her like that, doesn't add up at all
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by saintadeola: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
She is becoming obsessed with power, she want to use her husband's death as a bait to take power, so that people will sympathetically vote her. Thief, greedy brain,she want to take advantage of d calamity
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by planetx: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
Madam your husband was killed for refusing the Covid vaccine just like Magufuli was killed in Tanzania for refusing the vaccine. Days after the president of Haiti was killed first shipments of Covid vaccines arrived in Haiti just like a vaccination roll out started in Tanzania after the female puppet president pretended to take the vaccine on camera just like Biden,Buhari, Osibanjo and so on and so forth.

You either submit to the New World Order and accept the poison Covid vaccine for your people or get eliminated, she knows the truth and it is not by accident or pretending to be dead that she wasn't killed and we know the truth. The book of revelation is unfolding right before our eyes, and very soon no actually it as already started in France, UK , Australia, US etc soon coming to Africa you cannot buy or sell unless you take the mark(vax) in the hand or the test in the forehead.
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
Insider work
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Nooneonline(m): 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
fergie0o1:

She heard as the men searched the room and her husband's files until they found what they were looking for. What that was she in still unsure of.

Martine Moïse, 47, (right) was laying on the floor of her bedroom as her husband Haitian President Jovenel Moïse, 47, was shot dead next to her. Her daughter Jomarlie Moise (right) was also home at the time of the attack.

Haitian President Jovenel Moïse, left, and Haitian First Lady Martine Moïse are seen at the National Palace in Port-au-Prince, Haiti on May 23, 2018

Suspects in the assassination of President Jovenel Moïse, who was shot dead at his home, are pictured

Suspects in the assassination of Haiti's President Jovenel Moïse are moved to be displayed to the media at police headquarters in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. Haitian authorities have implicated at least 20 retired Colombian soldiers in the president's assassination on July 7

One of the homes searched belongs to Walter Veintemilla - president of Worldwide Capital Lending Group

A spokesperson for the FBI said the affidavits in support of the search warrants have been sealed under a court order

The former First Lady was shot and seriously injured before her husband was fatally shot

Two of the president's adult children including Jomarlie Moise (right) were home at the time of the assassination but survived the attack along with their dog

The president’s funeral was held in Cap-Haitien a few days after the attack

Martine is asking for the help on international law enforcement agencies such as the FBI to help answer, Who ordered and paid for the assassination of her husband?

The Moïse family has been relocated to South Florida since the deadly attack on their family

Presidential honor guards carry the coffin of late Haitian President Jovenel Moïse, who was shot dead earlier this month, during the funeral at his family home in Cap-Haitien

Federal agents raided five South Florida locations on Tuesday while serving warrants in an investigation into the assassination of Haitian President Jovenel Moïse

Agents with Homeland Security Investigations were also present during the raid

Walter Veintemilla, the president of Worldwide Capital Lending Group, is pictured. [/url]

[b]People take part in a day of protests going on at the same time as Haitians pay tribute to assassinated president Jovenel Moïse, in Cap-Haitien, on July 22

Security footage shows the security response in the moments after the Haitian president was killed

Dailymail UK
I dey suspect this woman
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Starzo: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
na she kill the man
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:50am On Aug 01, 2021
donbachi:
Strong,dogged and spirited woman.
power hungry woman
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by smartNerd: 8:31am On Aug 01, 2021
Teamwork is the ability to work together
toward a common vision, the ability to direct
individual accomplishments toward
organizational objectives. It is the fuel that
allows common people to attain uncommon
results. -- Andrew Carnegie
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Cousin9999: 4:01am On Aug 03, 2021
Seerade029:
How they possible killed a sitting president is what I don't understand

Lol

Like, All countries Presidential villas are always secured.

US backing.
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by SavageResponse(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
This woman is very lucky to still be alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure / U.S. Colonial Pipeline Pays N2.043b In Ransom To Hackers / Coronavirus: EU's Borders Will Close For 30 Days From Noon Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.