Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President (37336 Views)

Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti / Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President / Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by sylve11: 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hmmmm cool

1 Like

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
TWO Thieves.

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
I can't trust a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Kemight15: 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Seriously, run for president within months of hubby death, under which part and how prepare is she

Is there no vice president to complete the husband tenor
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Theokolez: 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
Aswear this woman na suspect
The storyline no just Tally at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by dontbothermuch: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
U sure sey no be she kill am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by lexy2014: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The best way to get the votes of people in politics is through emotions, if you doubt me ask Jonathan when he came on air and told us he had no shoes, and Buhari when he told us he doesn't have money to buy presidential form even though his wife uses a handbag of 10m and his son had a bike of 50m.

I see her winning the election.

This I have seen.

Riding on d wings of tragedy to attract sympathy
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Sunnybay7: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Serious issue
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by espn(m): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
I Dey suspect that woman
Same here...
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by espn(m): 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:
This woman has a hand in her in her husband death.

They would kill you like your husband.

fear is Nigerians/black man answer to all problem.
Black man and fear, are twins. they can die for something useless like cultism but cannot die to save their country.

If this woman became president, she would be ruthless and go after real and perceived enemies

personally I beg Haitian not to vote this woman. women are dangerous creatures.

A woman once cooked stew for me with her menstrual blood. can you imagine?
Gbam my thought exactly
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Femeto: 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
The president should have his own weapon and an escape route.
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by CasNova(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Alright. Best of luck.

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by gr8felix(m): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
I suspect this woman killed her husband.
She's power drunk
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Uniswap: 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
This is an implication she killed the husband

Wicked witch
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Emmasnoop(m): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
Make Una send those people enter Aso rock na we Don tire for jubril.
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Akharmony: 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
shebbi nah family business now...
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Ybaby: 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:
How can they shoot your husband and just leave you as a witness?

They would kill you like your husband. you did not even mourn the Bros

leadership is not a family business

If this woman became president, she would be ruthless and go after real and perceived enemies

I would like Nairalander to see my babe

she can mourn me for 30 years if I were the president

Every where you placed woman and women in your write up replace it with your mum name and you will be 100% correct. Your mama is a woman

2 Likes

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by OpinionCounts(m): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
Seerade029:
How they possible killed a sitting president is what I don't understand

Lol

Like, All countries Presidential villas are always secured.

No one is too secured to be impossible to get killed in this life, no matter what security you think you have.
It can only be difficult and sometimes very difficult, but not impossible.
That is why leaders should stop thinking theirself to be gods just because of position they occupy.
Even presidents of USA where assassinated.
And as secured as the Queen of England is, there are verifiable reports of unknown invaders, evading all security setups, getting into her bedroom and making contact with her before they were finally arrested, not just once (You can Google it to verify).
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Lamanii22(f): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
The will soon kill her too if care is not taken

Yes... She should just stepdown for the sake of her children.....
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Bukasint: 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Another Nigerian who fails to read and understand...

1 Like

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by skywalker240(m): 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:

You never see anything

1 Like

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by baby124: 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
I will do the same. I wish her luck
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by GoodIsGod: 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ayo2004:
She killed her husband to steal his seat shocked

Moral lesson:fear woman
Never get married grin

Because she wants to become president she took two shots of bullets in her body, now rendering her arm useless. Abi? Being lucky not to have died?

Kiddo,

By the time Seun finishes the kindergarten section of Nairaland you and your kind will have a place to display your childish thoughts.

I can see one of your type saying " I suspect that woman"

I heard the section will come up soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Ofadaman(m): 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
She might be the mastermind and no one would know or suspect.

1 Like

Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Dominion46: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
GET EMPOWER BY MASTERCARD FOUNDATION.
https://reg.smetoolkit.ng/betransformed?refer=KA012
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Correctman1: 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by ignis: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
She wants to die too
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Correctman1: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President by Lorddominic(m): 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin
Sebastine1994:

Your babe? The one dat prepared stew for you with her menstrual blood shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biden Arrives Israel. / Bolton Sheds Light On Why Putin Didn't Invade Ukraine Under Trump / Ugandan Policemen Rock Women's Shoes In Public. See Why. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.