Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters (52265 Views)

Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu / Osinowo: Senators Pay Condolence Visit To APC National Leader, Tinubu / Governor Bala Mohammed Hospitalised In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by KaluwisxPRO: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
Yebosola:

Have u ever heard of Agbelepota?don't wish yourself death oh,not everybody can'death wish be sent to when u are not God,beru ori e,ko de sanu awon obi e.

Please keep quiet and wish yourself that nonsense, I care less. A man who doesn’t care about his health but active politics deserves whatever they wish on innocent people who deserve a honorable leader at the time the country needs it the most.
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by modsfucker: 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
vibre:

President of your father's compound.

No sir, Nigeria.
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by 77up(m): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
seunmsg:
I wish him quick recovery if the story is true. He’s a human being like the rest of us so there is nothing wrong in undergoing medical treatment.

But wait o, I thought they said he has an indictment in the US and cannot enter the country. So, how come he wasn’t arrested on landing in Maryland?
You dey mind those useless misinformed set of people.
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Quick recovery
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by Willie007: 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
etokhana:
“Tinubu is in Paris, France for a medical checkup. His health is deteriorating. Old age and years of doing drugs, but he still wants to be president. This could mean another medical tourism presidency for our country,” a top source had at that time revealed.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/31/exclusive-apc-leader-tinubu-hospitalised-us-undergoes-surgery
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by chaloskyx: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
COS OSIBANJO IS AN INCOMPETENT PUPPET ALSO THE IDEA OF TINUBU CONTESTING IS NOT TO SERVE NIGERIANS BUT TO SERVE HIMSELF
festacman:
This is wishing speedy recovery to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. We are all human no matter how dogged we are.

By the way, why can't Jagaban give up on his presidential ambition, which is legitimate, and just annoint as well as back VP Prof. Yemi Osinbajo to run?

Why? Why? why
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by chrisvic007: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Teetee777:
I just don't know why all these people are so greedy.
You have money, you are not satisfied,
You have fame, you are not satisfied
You have everything but not satisfied
I'm sure that one day you will be satisfied with death

The same thing will happen to you because as a mortal, only death can satisfy you as well.

When you pass judgement on others, you pass the same judgement on yourself, though ignorantly
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by phoneport(m): 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
I DON'T BELIEVE TINUBU IS STILL ALIFE
AND IF THIS IS HOW HE ENDS HIS LIFE, HE HAS DONE HIS BEST EVERY WAYS HE KNOWS BEST
HE TRY...
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by StrictlyStreet: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
One bigot up there trivializing the offences of Tinubu and Gbajagbaja in the US because they're all of the same ethnic stock. Continue.
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by TheRareGem1(f): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
chaloskyx:
COS OSIBANJO IS AN INCOMPETENT PUPPET ALSO THE IDEA OF TINUBU CONTESTING IS NOT TO SERVE NIGERIANS BUT TO SERVE HIMSELF

Incompetent yet a party with millions people, he's the one to intervene and restore normalcy? Chairman, you need to Revisit your dictionary, just don't comment anyhow.
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by helicoptarr: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
True or false?

Think of why it could be false while bearing in mind that it could be true.

Unravel politricks!
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by chaloskyx: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
numbers does not make a party competent results and positive impact on its people are what we use to measure the relevance of a political party with respect to leadership and we all know how Nigeria as a nation is faring under this APC leadership dont we?
TheRareGem1:

Incompetent yet a party with millions people, he's the one to intervene and restore normalcy? Chairman, you need to Revisit your dictionary, just don't comment anyhow.
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by oyatz(m): 1:14am On Aug 01, 2021
Teetee777:
I just don't know why all these people are so greedy.
You have money, you are not satisfied,
You have fame, you are not satisfied
You have everything but not satisfied
I'm sure that one day you will be satisfied with death

But everybody will be satisfied with death naw?
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by smartNerd: 8:37am On Aug 01, 2021
A person who never made a mistake never
tried anything new. -- Albert Einstein

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by 7lives: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2021
inoki247:
He don go US laik dis people wey dey always shout mak he go use...

If have a case to answer afta Surgery dem go call on him....

So you don't know that Tinubu is a regular visitor to the US?
May the Lord have mercy on you people.

1 Like

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by 7lives: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2021
gentiles:
I can never take anything from sahara reporters serious. Too much cooked up stories

That outfit is dead and burried.
By the time Tinubu go show, they may call him fake, probably Imran from Sudan grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by 7lives: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2021
yanabasee1:
Hmmmm.....

If anything happens to BAT, the entire Yoruba people will be in chaos as BAT ensured that their political attributes and contribution to the nation was well seen to... with proper coordination and runs a center politics to checkmate every grievance from all concerned individuals paying loyalty to him...

He should stay alive to appoint his second...

Adebanjo and Igboho are there to protect Yoruba interests like they did in the 16 locust years of PDP.
Yorubas get their level in this country before the rise of Tinubu, they should just pray they don't go back to that sorry state in this country.
Imagine how Yorubas of stomach infrastructures organized themselves to destroy Yorubaland thinking they are pulling Tinubu down.
Imagine an illiterate like Igboho holding a meeting with those that have been devinely ordained for self destruction, and trying to execute that curse in Yorubaland.
Imagine Yorubaland becoming Southern Yemen because of Stomach infrastructure.
grin grin grin cheesy grin N
Mo sorry fun Yoruba gan o.

1 Like

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by 7lives: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2021
Slurity:
A prominent Apostle in Nigeria once said that those eyeing 2023 presidency should pray to even see the year 2023. He also added that the next president is already in the presidency. I pray I see these things happening too.

Which apostle?, the only Nigerian apostle is late, his name is Joseph Ayo Babalola.
Men who spoke with God in recent times have no interest in publicities.
Go and google search Embaye Meleken, may be this will open your eyes.

1 Like

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by EnuguUkwu1stSon: 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
adelaja70:

Wetin you go do Mr chest beater? You never even know if your name will appear on the voter's list... Lmao!!!!
Make him survive 2021 first mr mumu wey no know him enemies, our common enemies as citizens are these old criminal politicians you're erroneously rooting for, what a shame, shame on you misguided lazy youth.
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by omokab: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
seunmsg:
I wish him quick recovery if the story is true. He’s a human being like the rest of us so there is nothing wrong in undergoing medical treatment.

But wait o, I thought they said he has an indictment in the US and cannot enter the country. So, how come he wasn’t arrested on landing in Maryland?
don't you know that Sahara reporter is a nuisance
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by orisa37: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
TINUBU SHALL BE HEALED IJN AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obiano: Why I Tried To Rush Out Of Nigeria After Handover / Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday / More Picture Evidence: Real Buhari Vs Fake... A double or A Facial Surgery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.