Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State (31906 Views)

4 Well-known Popular People Who Hide Their Faces And Why They Do It. / Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show / Video See The Most Popular People That Were All Over The News In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by Misternas89(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
Zenithpeak:

Lagbaja.... Abisade Ologunde is from Oyo town in Oyo State not Kwara State.
Lagbaja is from Ijagbo in Oyun local government area of Kwara State. A town having a very close proximity to my home town Offa. You can google to find out so as to clear ur ignorance man. Stay safe

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by juman(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
Lateef jakande.
Was from igbaja kwara state.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by pepemendy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
BSsniffer:
Pasuma is from Oyo state....and op you forgot to add McOluomo.... he's from kwara also.

State made popular majorly by yoruba people.....yet no Yoruba governor.
shut up man!! Pasuma is from ijomu oro, Kwara state.
Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
Honestly, the most popular minister in this administration since 2015 who makes everyone in every blessed day to tune to their TVs or to rush down to any available news vendors for the latest news or who makes people to quickly check social media if there is any latest news from our government is no any other person except he who has the most outstanding words to defend every paper, informations that comes out from this government even if it seems untrue, if what he defends is questionable or queriable or not physically seen for now but exists truly is no any other person but our dear father, uncle, brother, grand father mentor Chief Barrister Lai Muhammed the Honourable minister of information and culture of the federal republic of Nigeria. Summarily, so baba is from Kwara state
Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by BSsniffer: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
pepemendy:
shut up man!! Pasuma is from ijomu oro, Kwara state.

Them don tell me....you kwara boys should not bite me, na mistake I make.
Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by Anazp: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
LukasPodolski:
notable mention.

Tony Tetuila (musician)

Moji Makanjuola (The most popular NTA news broadcaster)

Seun Okinbaloye ( Most popular Channel TV presenter)

Sarah Alade (former CBN Governor)

Segun Toriola (most decorated Nigerian table tennis player)

David Abioye (clergy)

Adebayo Salami

madam Saje

Ayinla Kollington (Sikiru Ayinde Barrister rival)

Taiwo Awoniyi

Olushola Saraki

Tunde idiagbon

Taiwo Awoniyi

Dele Awoniyi

I Don tire, dem too plenty.......,.

cc
lalasticlala
mynd44
Dominique
Chief Hezekiah Afolayan Amosun of Amosun Stores

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by imam07: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
BSsniffer:
Pasuma is from Oyo state....and op you forgot to add McOluomo.... he's from kwara also.

Modified: post was ignorant, sorry to all the kwarans, don't bite me abeg.
Olodo pasuma is from Oro town in Kwara. MC oluomo is not from Kwara. Koko Zaria is from bishop Oyedepo town in kwara
Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by manitoba(m): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
God bless your head for this mention. However, most of our indomie Generation will not be able to recollect anything about Baba again.
Anazp:
Chief Hezekiah Afolayan Amosun of Amosun Stores
Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by imam07: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
GOT1:
Both Taiwo Awoniyi and Dele Ayenugba are not from kwara by origin go and make your findings very well.
Dele aiyenugba is from Kogi state

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by Anazp: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
manitoba:
God bless your head for this mention. However, most of our indomie Generation will not be able to recollect anything about Baba again.
exactly. We should learn to keep legacies
Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by imam07: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
Zenithpeak:

Lagbaja.... Abisade Ologunde is from Oyo town in Oyo State not Kwara State.
nah you give him Oyo State citizenship? Person I know his papa house for Ilorin. He is from Kwara.
Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by imam07: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
juman:
Lateef jakande.
Was from igbaja kwara state.
I wonder where u people gather this wrong information. Lateef jakande was from Omu Aran town not igbaja. Though he spent most of his career in Lagos State since he became a gov in Lagos State.
Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by imam07: 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
LukasPodolski:
notable mention.

Tony Tetuila (musician)

David Abioye (clergy)

Adebayo Salami

madam Saje

Taiwo Awoniyi

Olushola Saraki

Tunde idiagbon

Taiwo Awoniyi

Dele Awoniyi

cc
lalasticlala
mynd44
Dominique
moji Makanjuola is from Okun side in Kogi State. Unless u can tell me she got married to a Kogi man. From day one I knew she is from Kogi state
Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by Zenithpeak(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
imam07:
nah you give him Oyo State citizenship? Person I know his papa house for Ilorin. He is from Kwara.

We should start running away because you know his papa house for ilorin abi? Or when has being an indigene of Kwara State become a pride-boast

I heard it straight from his mouth in one of the intro to his song where he referred to himself as "omo Oyo" hence no apology for my ignorance... man!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by juman(m): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
imam07:
I wonder where u people gather this wrong information. Lateef jakande was from Omu Aran town not igbaja. Though he spent most of his career in Lagos State since he became a gov in Lagos State.

You must be very young person.
Lateef jakande said it himself that he was originally from igbaja.
He said that when he came to kwara to do presidential campaign during ibb time.
Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by bewla(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
debbydams:
smiles u think this man is from kwara abi, kantinue grin
originally from abeokuta Ogun state his ancestors are

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by debbydams(f): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
bewla:
originally from abeokuta Ogun state his ancestors are
hmmm
Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by Elliotwaveforec: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
BSsniffer:

Ogbeni stop deceiving yourself..... Abdulrazaq(the current governor) is from Ubandawaki, ilorin west. I don't know his exact tribe but he's not yoruba.

The gov. is Nupe, Kwara North.
Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by Elliotwaveforec: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
LamidiCownu:

If his father Folorunsho Abdulrazak is Yoruba ..what do you think the ethnicity of his son is ?

Have you also heard about Cornelius Adebayo and Mohammed Alabi Lawal ??
They were former Yoruba governors of Kwara.
AbdulFatai Ahmed too.

The thing with some of you ignorant folks is that you associate Arabic/Islamic names with Fulani .

You should get proper education and stop infecting the unsuspecting public with your ignorance .

Infact , the only pseudo Fulani that has ruled Kwara is Saraki and according to Folorunsho Abdulrazak ( the father of the current governor), Saraki's forebears migrated to Ilorin from Abeokuta.

It's amusing you couldn't even sniff your own bs grin grin

PS: Kindly edit your misleading post about Kwara being a Yoruba dominated state without a Yoruba governor. Ciao!

Maybe they should start bearing Yoruba names because of loss of identity. Does it mean without Arabic names Muslims will not make heaven?
Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by Elliotwaveforec: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
Lateef Kayode Jakande and Samuel Adedoyin of Doyin Group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by nisai: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
BSsniffer:

Them don tell me....you kwara boys should not bite me, na mistake I make.
grin grin
Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by teejay167(m): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
nizzyong:
My name is not there undecided, the list is not complete.

Who you be??
Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by OVB123: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
BSsniffer:

Modified: post was ignorant, sorry to all the kwarans, don't bite me abeg.
is saraki not yoruba?
Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by Buharidgeneral: 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
With the way Pasuma behaves I thought he's from Ogun state grin

How?
Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by Sufferingboy(f): 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
Saraki is originally from Ogun state.Forget his claim to be of fulani origin,It is all politics.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by Hearme(m): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
GOT1:
Both Taiwo Awoniyi and Dele Ayenugba are not from kwara by origin go and make your findings very well.

The Surnames are Kogi, Okun people's name but the Okun speaking people are also spread around kwara and Ekiti state. So they could be from any of the 3 states.
Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by Realhommie(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
LukasPodolski:

Pastor Oyedepo (the most popular pastor in Nigeria).

Bukola Saraki (the immediate senate president)

Lagbaja omo baba mukomuko (an iconic musician who is in the same league with legends like fela, Sunny Ade e.t.c)

Rashidi Yekini Aka Goal father, the first player to score for naija in the world cup.

Lai Mohammed, the most active minister in PMB's cabinet, aka lie Mohammed.

Kunle Afolayan, the legendary nollywood director/producer.

and yet, someone thinks these people are not popular, Jesus Christ, your brain needs panelbeating, only God can rescue you.
Oyedepo is not more popular than Adeboye though.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by DeBigFab(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
What about Eleganza? Razaq Akanni Okoya and Doyin
Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by tobtap: 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
LamidiCownu:

If his father Folorunsho Abdulrazak is Yoruba ..what do you think the ethnicity of his son is ?

Have you also heard about Cornelius Adebayo and Mohammed Alabi Lawal ??
They were former Yoruba governors of Kwara.
AbdulFatai Ahmed too.

The thing with some of you ignorant folks is that you associate Arabic/Islamic names with Fulani .

You should get proper education and stop infecting the unsuspecting public with your ignorance .

Infact , the only pseudo Fulani that has ruled Kwara is Saraki and according to Folorunsho Abdulrazak ( the father of the current governor), Saraki's forebears migrated to Ilorin from Abeokuta.

It's amusing you couldn't even sniff your own bs grin grin

PS: Kindly edit your misleading post about Kwara being a Yoruba dominated state without a Yoruba governor. Ciao!
Don't mind d idiots peddling lies bout kwara.. All d governors since 1999 are all yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by Blurpy: 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State by Dayoto: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
LukasPodolski:
notable mention.

Tony Tetuila (musician)

David Abioye (clergy)

Adebayo Salami

madam Saje

Taiwo Awoniyi

Olushola Saraki

Tunde idiagbon

Taiwo Awoniyi

Dele Awoniyi

Please, MODIFY your post and add artistes like LYTA, CDQ and IDOWEST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Socialite, Xandie, Marks 30th Birthday With All White Party (Photos) / THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) / AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.