Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do (11401 Views)

Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do / NIN Controversy / How To Apply For International Passport Withiout NIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do by educalistexco: 8:57am On Oct 29, 2023
Dial *346# or *785# and then follow instructions. Or download the the NIMC App and put your NIN number there to check.

But note that NIN validation fee is #5k before your NIN will be validated.
Re: Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do by educalistexco: 9:20am On Oct 31, 2023
The National Identity Management Commission has said that over 500,000 national identity cards for those who enrolled in 2022 are ready for collection.NIMC Spokesman, Loveday Ogbonna, urged enrollees in the year 2022, up to August 2023 and who were yet to pick up their cards , to do so immediately.
Re: Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do by educalistexco: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
The National Identity Management Commission has said that the national identification number verification service portal has been fully restored. This was made known by its head of corporate communications, Kayode Adegoke, in a statement made available to the press
Re: Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do by excoedutisto: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2023
angry sad
Re: Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do by serpaulnmi: 2:02pm On Jan 15
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test / Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 / I Do Not Want My Husbands Cousins To Live With Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.