Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,907 members, 7,810,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Sex During Menstrual Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex During Menstrual Period (5171 Views)

There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex During Menstrual Period by kwenu: 2:33am On Aug 01, 2021
My Brazilian girl friend wants sex from me during her menstrual period og which I am not comfortable with. She is now threatening me with break up if I refuse.

I am allergic to blood stains.
I hate to see blood and I m scared
Before now we have sex every single day

I have been faithful to her.never cheated on her and do satisfy her sexual needs whenever but only that I refuse to have sex during her menstrual cycle and now she's very mad at me. Even though I told her I am sick. She still insists that I do her bidding.
I fear losing her. She's been very supportive .kind and loving.

Please everyone what do I do
Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by Bluntguy: 2:39am On Aug 01, 2021
Try fear God small kwanu. Na Sunday morning be this o. And today be the first day of the week. Oya begin dey prepare for church.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by Aniboo: 4:20am On Aug 01, 2021
Human being dey here o
This Sunday and 1st of Aug for that matter
Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by OwenJesse27(m): 5:44am On Aug 01, 2021
kwenu:
My Brazilian girl friend wants sex from me during her menstrual period og which I am not comfortable with. She is now threatening me with break up if I refuse.

I have been faithful to her.never cheated on her and do satisfy her sexual needs whenever but only that I refuse to have sex during her menstrual cycle and now she's very mad at me. Even though I told her I am sick. She still insists that I do her bidding.

They is danger in having sex with a woman under period .....ur playing with ur future you better stand your ground now Incase you later marry her

1 Like

Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by Greatzeus(m): 6:25am On Aug 01, 2021
OwenJesse27:

They is danger in having sex with a woman under period .....ur playing with ur future you better stand your ground now Incase you later marry her
If there's danger it has to be medical and on health's ground only. Any other talk about curses is baseless and stupid.

22 Likes

Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by Cokahot: 6:49am On Aug 01, 2021
It's even the best time to sex her,but don't do it now,wait till the last day of the cycle when it has dried a bit. Tho u go see small blood. If u do it,na sure jazz,she can never leave u,no matter what happen
Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2021
Don't be a puppet for a vagina
Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 01, 2021
If u fvck ur lady on her menstral days
Believe me,u ar a pyscho but d best part of it is that....she will always want to be with u everytime,she will never leave u at all,even if u guys have issues and u are at fault,she will be d one begging you grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by NiklauseFred(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2021
Greatzeus:

If there's danger it has to be medical and on health's ground only. Any other talk about curses is baseless and stupid.

If I shout 'ororo' reply e dey my head.
Oya 1-2

Ororo!!!!

Leave those people with superstitions na Dem dey make their live hard for them.

6 Likes

Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by idibe24(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2021
Flahyuq:
If u fvck ur lady on her menstral days
Believe me,u ar a pyscho but d best part of it is that....she will always want to be with u everytime,she will never leave u at all,even if u guys have issues and u are at fault,she will be d one begging you grin
do u sure,girls
Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2021
idibe24:
do u sure,girls

I'm a living witness grin grin
Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2021
No be juju be this lol ;DNo be juju be this lol
Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2021
;No be juju be this lol
Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2021
No be juju be this lol
Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by Queenslander(f): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2021
Juliet751:
;No be juju be this lol
Are you learning how to type?? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by Dheji2(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2021
kwenu:

Modafuka!!!
Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by Lanretoye(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2021
The is nothing wrong with it,it just depends on you...that tging you are calling blood is auto lubricant,if u can look away,enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by Mastakija(m): 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Queenslander:
Are you learning how to type?? undecided
check well
She just join nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by Hez143(m): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Flahyuq:

I'm a living witness grin grin
me sef!!
Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by debbydams(f): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Cokahot:
It's even the best time to sex her,but don't do it now,wait till the last day of the cycle when it has dried a bit. Tho u go see small blood. If u do it,na sure jazz,she can never leave u,no matter what happen
hum, u know too much
Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by Lamanii22(f): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
I detest it... Sex eleje niyen... Sight of blood irritates me
Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by lenghtinny(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
OwenJesse27:

The only danger is the fact that it's unhealthy and one stands the risk of getting infected easily....

Nobody's future is tied to a woman's menstrual discharge angry

5 Likes

Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by Drsnives(m): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
OwenJesse27:

In a situation you are not aware she's on and she never told you nko, will there be repercussions??
Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
kwenu:

You are scared of loosing her because she is the provider... Go hustle bro. Very soon she will demand u eat her menses. Una go just dey position una selves to life in penury... nonsense
Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by OwenJesse27(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
Drsnives:

In a situation you are not aware she's on and she never told you nko, will there be repercussions??

Yes ooh in our church woman under period is not allow ....any way you can stop it as soon as u know it wrong and dangerous .....
Re: Sex During Menstrual Period by Drsnives(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Yes ooh in our church woman under period is not allow ....any way you can stop it as soon as u know it wrong and dangerous .....

Was a victim b4, this gal no tell me she was on, na so i dive enter na after the show i then learnt she was on her period. No be my fault so i don't think any harm will befall me or na im make me still dea single till now??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Craziest Things You Ever Did To Make A Guy/girl Like You / This Is For My BABY OKU / Finally Met A Nairalander!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.