Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle (3875 Views)

My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by kelsidengkucio(m): 6:11am On Sep 05, 2020
Stupid African Mentality

Y'all should take a chill pill.

The first 30 and so comments have shown how narrow minded people can be.

This topic resulted from a discussion in my work place.

I will list the proceedings

1. A lady revealed to some colleague that she ovulate during .menstrual cycle. ( wrong idea)

2. Its the only way she could conceive. ( obviously not her fault)

3. And that she and her husband had no choice than to have sex during her period. ( wetin oga go do na him don marry wife na)

4. This led to some kind of unwarranted statement and even to a large extend discrimination from some colleague ( Africans, like they are more holier and cleaner)

5. I went home, i did my research. ( as Einstein would do)

6. Viola, she is right and there is nothing wrong with it. ( like nothing at all)

7. I decided to make open to who cares that there is nothing wrong there.

8. I bet if you in her or her husband shoes you will do the same. ( It will definitely turn to the new normal for me)

So.

There is nothing absolutely wrong with having sex during periods.
In fact, the advantages in having sex during period supersedes and very encouraging.

Advantages

1. It reduces menstrual cramp. ( google it. Or ask doctor)

2. It shortens menstrual period. ( google or ask your doctor)

3. Menses acts like lubrication, hence sex becomes sweeter. ( google or ask your doctor)

4. It helps stop menstrual trauma like headache etc

5. It increases the chances of you getting pregnant. Most ladies are ovulating during their menstrual period.
So if you are having hard time conceiving try having sex during your periods.

Disadvantages
1. The only known disadvantage is that it get the whole place messed up and irritated.

2. If your partner has a disease you are definitely getting it. ( well, even though you didnt have sex during menstrual period, if your partner has a disease you will still contact it).

This are the only two disadvantages.

So keep your Africanism believe to yourself.

Thank you mod for not bringing this post down as insinuated by some members.

I think i posted it at the wrong sections sef.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by JOACHINpedro: 6:27am On Sep 05, 2020
angry

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by MajesticKris: 6:31am On Sep 05, 2020
It also helps in spoiling things...

Imagine what I'm reading this early o...

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by Deborah98(f): 6:53am On Sep 05, 2020
Did I just get you right undecided, married men and women should please clarify us and stop telling us to Google biko sad
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by Powerfly(f): 7:07am On Sep 05, 2020
Just imagine me giving treasure head or fingering her.. And there comes the blood stains everywhere.. Shey na vampires we be la?.. Which kind sex wey no fit wait till after 4 days ni?

10 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 05, 2020
kelsidengkucio:
Stupid African Mentality

In fact, the advantages in having sex during period supersedes and very encouraging.

Advantages

3. Menses acts like lubrication, hence sex becomes sweeter. ( google or ask your doctor)

5. It increases the chances of you getting pregnant. Most ladies are ovulating during their menstrual period.

Disadvantages
1. The only known disadvantage is that it get the whole place messed up and irritated.

2. If your partner has a disease you are definitely getting it. ( well, even though you didnt have sex during menstrual period, if your partner has a disease you will still contact it).

We sure would. Also keep your ignorance and inferiority complex to yourself. All these people that think everything the white man does is right.

And for your information, it is not just africans, many other parts of the world and even westerners and many scientific report see it as an abhorrent act.

But seriously, do we care what you do with your life? Even if you wish to lie with a dog, so far it is within the confinement if your room, it is your problem

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by abbasajao(m): 7:29am On Sep 05, 2020
It is wrong. Islamically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by Jrobbie442: 7:47am On Sep 05, 2020
The Bible forbids it... the act in itself becomes dirty ( some believe their communication with God is hindered), so why encourage such.

5 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by wisest10: 7:59am On Sep 05, 2020
Gash....irritating
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by Slawormir: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
This is not alright

What a vacuous write up

Devoid of intellect

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2020
kelsidengkucio:
Stupid African Mentality

Advantages

Disadvantages

U disgust me
Smh

5 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by GreenArrow1(m): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
angry

I haven't laughed this hard in a long while. Hahahahahaha!

4 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by AroOkigbo(m): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2020
OP, it's got nothing to do with African mentality.
Will you give your wife a head when she's menstruating?

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by VectorVee68(m): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2020
I marvel at the audacity with which you wrote African stupid mentality ., it is very wrong of you. You have to learn that not everything you see the whites do is correct.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 05, 2020
Nairaland should keep new post pending until Mod review it before they make it public. Some thread don't worth it .....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2020
kelsidengkucio:
Stupid African Mentality

Where did u get this crap load of sh!tt from??

During menstruation, folicle stimulating hormone and Luteinizing hormon are suppressed so it is not conducive for ovulation to happen....unless there is a serious hormonal problem...

U even used “most women”.....

This nairaland seff......

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by THUNDER4real(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2020
men and dirty mind. what of having sex with her when she's passing out feces.

6 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
angry

Hahahaha
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2020
VectorVee68:
I marvel at the audacity with which you wrote African stupid mentality ., it is very wrong of you. You have to learn that not everything you see the whites do is correct.....

I'm white n some do it some don't. Isn't a white thing lol. It's a cpl thing n wat they choose to do I guess

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by PrincessB1(f): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
angry
I laughed so hard cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by sunshineV(f): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr This is not alright
leemao
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2020
Powerfly:
Just imagine me giving treasure head or fingering her.. And there comes the blood stains everywhere.. Shey na vampires we be la?.. Which kind sex wey no fit wait till after 4 days ni?
fingerYou be man abi na gay?

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2020
fact45:
Nairaland should keep new post pending until Mod review it before they make it public. Some thread don't worth it .....
Yeah right.Seun take note,your mods are being lazy these days.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2020
wetin mercy chinwo no go see untop wearing beret..
op God hates you

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by silibaba: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2020
globalmart:

U disgust me
Smh

Easy madam.

People must not agree to your opinion ma.

Some like it hot, some like it cold.
Some like it neat, some like it dirty.

Is all about choice

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by mytime24(f): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2020
Powerfly:
hmm,
Are u

He or she

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by milky3(f): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2020
EVERY abnormal things is now perfectly normal. Do you know your genotype status?

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by rosy1992(f): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2020
So absurd.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by larryking540: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2020
Powerfly:
me I don't understand o,
sex with a lady on menstrual cycle ,abeggggggoooooo,,,,no go make people commit big abomination o,,,,what is sweet there ,u put prick ,with condom ,only for u go withdraw na blood go full the condom ,which kin fun be that ,....u way Sabi lick pussy ,shay na blood u wan lick this time around .....

abeg our married elders what are the disadvantage because I am not interested in the advantage

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by NobleAngell(f): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Disgusting
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by chingle5(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
mytime24:
hmm,
Are u

He or she

Me sef I Dey wonder undecided undecided undecided
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Having Sex During Menstrual Cycle by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
Jrobbie442:
The Bible forbids it... the act in itself becomes dirty ( some believe their communication with God is hindered), so why encourage such.
Can you state the verse pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused / I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. / Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.