Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) (48422 Views)

SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking / SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by waa01: 8:34am On Aug 01, 2021
Careless teacher wey allow 17yrs Old to killed him.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by smartNerd: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2021
I have learned over the years that when one’s
mind is made up, this diminishes fear. -- Rosa
Parks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 8:44am On Aug 01, 2021
Kriss216:

I want to believe you're not a teacher. What rubbish is this
he is totally right.the younger generation has lost it.its a wicked world.i urge people to always protect themselves

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:49am On Aug 01, 2021
What I like to know is what has and will happen to the mad cow student?? undecided
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Polynek(m): 8:51am On Aug 01, 2021
Too bad, rest in peace bro
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by zoghys: 8:51am On Aug 01, 2021
Bornbiafra:
Abba kyari student

Quick checks:

The student and the location of the tragedy is known for WAR

Happy new month fellas

This month is the month of celebrations because Abba kyari will be in FBI prison

This front page is dedicated to Abba kyari in prison

If Abba kyari will be in prison, so should many of your governors, house of assembly members, pastors, imam's among others go to prison. That man may be guilty of what ever crime the fuckin FBI alleged him for, but surely he has put his life, that of his men and family on the line to solve many cases in this hellhole of a country, and if he collects a bribe from one asshole of a guy, then its fuckin good in my books. He has done more than many political leaders who steal our money and future for their kids yet blame us for it. FBI should look into the bromance of hushpuppi and atiku/dino melaye among others rather than wasting their time chasing Shadow, because the NPF won't ever release him for prosecution, he knowns too much and have done much more, so its time to stand by him.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Pravedk: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2021
NotKnown:
So sad.

He was my senior in GSS Kuru

E.K house to be precise.

Very quiet and humble guy then.

Still took the humility up to the university and in life.

What made that mad boy kill him is what I don't know.

For him to even hold him by the neck from behind and stab him shows the boy is a coward.

Kosite spotted!

Seems I know him too. Still trying to see the picture clearly, these boys of nowadays are something else.

Studied physics, taught in a technical school before I venture into something else.

These boys in most technical schools are hardened man. Been close to them, got to know alot. Nothing left in these boys except useless things. I don see things my brother

Much love my brother.
And RIP to the Kosite and Josite!
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by mu2sa2: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2021
Pierocash:
Check well,that student belongs to those urchins from the religion of piss. It is in them.

I knew he shouted "mumuallah akuba while stabbing him.
You're a heartless brat. Everyone mentioned in the post belongs to a particular faith. But that's not the point now. When a teacher described as "gentlest of man" is so brutally murdered by one of his students, a sane person should wish him r.i.p at the least.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Bornbiafra: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2021
zoghys:

If Abba kyari will be in prison, so should many of your governors, house of assembly members, pastors, imam's among others go to prison. That man may be guilty of what ever crime the fuckin FBI alleged him for, but surely he has put his life, that of his men and family on the line to solve many cases in this hellhole of a country, and if he collects a bribe from one asshole of a guy, then its fuckin good in my books. He has done more than many political leaders who steal our money and future for their kids yet blame us for it. FBI should look into the bromance of hushpuppi and atiku/dino melaye among others rather than wasting their time chasing Shadow, because the NPF won't ever release him for prosecution, he knowns too much and have done much more, so its time to stand by him.
another trash from a corrupt Nigerian
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by smartNerd: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2021
I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I
can adjust my sails to always reach my
destination. -- Jimmy Dean.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by zoghys: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2021
Bornbiafra:
another trash from a corrupt Nigerian

Nope another reality from a non delusional Nigerian. You should try to make sense, you seem to live in the pipe dream and quite unfortunate.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by seangy4konji: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2021
Good boy Buhari pikin...
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by NotKnown: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2021
Pravedk:

Kosite spotted!

Seems I know him too. Still trying to see the picture clearly, these boys of nowadays are something else.

Studied physics, taught in a technical school before I venture into something else.

These boys in most technical schools are hardened man. Been close to them, got to know alot. Nothing left in these boys except useless things. I don see things my brother

Much love my brother.
And RIP to the Kosite and Josite!

Looking at this current picture might not give you the picture of him you know of many years ago.

I only used the name to remember him.

Right from time students of GTC have always been hooligans and violent people.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by luvsalamat1991(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2021
Pierocash:
Check well,that student belongs to those urchins from the religion of piss. It is in them.

to hell with you for that statement
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by stieyven(m): 9:46am On Aug 01, 2021
Pierocash:

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2021
THE EFFECTS OF DRUGS
THOSE BUKURU/JOS/PANKSHIN BOYS ARE NOTORIOUSLY DANGEROUS.
ALTHOUGH WE HAVE THEM EVERYWHERE BUT THOSE BOYS ARE EVIL GENIUSES.
MAY THE SOUL OF THE DEPARTED FIND REST.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Chai cry so sad.

If you're a teacher, don't cane your student gone are those days. "E go hock u sey jss1 boy na cultiz em be"

If you're a teacher, don't ever friend your student, becoz, u may be friending capon girlfriend who is in ss3.

If a student comes to you and said pass me by force, plz for your life's sake, do it. Let my people go servez it.

RIP to the death. God grant his widow and his entire family solace to Bear the loss.

Very stewped submission.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Quality20(m): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2021
Pierocash:

no o. Na him.fellow native
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by cheleku(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2021
benjackugo:
A 17-year old student of Government Technical College Bukuru, Plateau State has murdered his own teacher, Job Dashe.

IgbereTV gathered that Dashe was a Physics tutor. He was stabbed to death during the week, leaving behind a pregnant wife whom he married last year November.

The deceased was a graduate of the University of Jos.

Mourning his demise, Genshak Golak wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100001835128759/posts/5923034694434309/?app=fbl

Job was my secondary school mate. Incredibly sad event.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by OlawaleBammie: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2021
Kriss216:

his last submission was jagons
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2021
Pierocash:

You are mad
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by haslaw(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2021
Bornbiafra:
Abba kyari student

Quick checks:

Happy new month fellas

This month is the month of celebrations because Abba kyari will be in FBI prison

The only reason you IPOD terrorists are happy about Abba Kyari's fall and want him hanged is because he is a northerner and was the one that arrested alleged billionaire kidnap kingpin, Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike, alias Evans

Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Bornbiafra: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2021
haslaw:

The only reason you IPOD terrorists are happy about Abba Kyari's fall and want him hanged is because he is a northerner and was the one that arrested alleged billionaire kidnap kingpin, Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike, alias Evans
if FBI invesgate this yr brother Abba kyari on this Evans case they will find out how much he made from that Evans of a guy
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Hezzyluv: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2021
matm:

So because a teacher was stabbed to death,others should now become cowards and timid.U should also advise drivers to stop driving b/c of accident.

If you're a teacher and in the north, you will know what I'm talking about.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Hezzyluv: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2021
Kriss216:

If u dey north, u go know wetin I dey yarn
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Kokaine(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2021
badaru911:

..... If you ain't gat nothing to say just tie up your hands to prevent it from typing rubbish.... And if you don't know anything about a religion, then keep your mouth shut....
.. Rip to the man... I can feel the pain of of his wife, may God help and bless her and her unborn baby...

Don't reply the likes of him who lack basic manners and was not brought up well by his mom. Its very obvious that learned Christians don't behave this way.

His aversion for Islam does not stop the Muslims salat, zakat, Ramadan, eeman, or taajuud. And remember the spread of Islam among Americans and Britons when they participate in phone in programs on Islam Channel on dstv to ask questions or gain clarity about one thing or the other. These are people from the countries where the rest of the world see as standards for atheist ideologies. Us Air force personnel turned became Muslim and today he is one of the best interpreters of Imam An-nawawis fourth hadith from zaytuna college. His name is Zaid shakir. He's a renowned scholar

Remember the verses of the Quran where Allah cautioned the Rosululah(saw)l not to worry about the kufr of the people.

"It may be that you grief (oh Muhammad) because they turn away in disbelief of this narration, verily, We created all of the worlds content as an adornment to test for the good doers,...". Surah kahf

" Oh Rosul, do not grief over those who hurry to disbelief..."

"And keep your self patiently with those who call upon their lord in the morning and evening seeking his countenance"

"And when the ignorant ones charges at them( the Muslim faithfuls), they reply with peace"

So leave him alone let him wallow in his arrogance and ignorance. Upon entry to the grave he will come to know what level of abandonment he wrecked on his own soul at a time he cannot make a reverse. Kulu nafsin bi ma kasabat rainah ( every soul is responsible for it self)

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by GreatLion(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2021
Hmmmmm

Awon omo Asetani
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Originalsly: 11:16am On Aug 01, 2021
Guy kinda resemble Emeka Ike. Sad.... but why all this about the friendship and absolutely nothing about possible motive? Somehow I have the feeling he knows the reason for the killing but doesn't want to say. I suspect it has something to do with a female.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by muller101(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2021
[s]
post=104302834:
Auzubillah shocked shocked shocked

Who says there is nothing new under the sun
This is what unguided anger can cause.

The below is for sensible and simple members of Nairaland.
Do this and live long.

Happy Sunday everyone.
Christians go to church,
Muslims, do good to a neighbour today.

Peace out from all of us @[color=#006600][/color] !! ✌
[/s]
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Hapinex01: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2021
I said to myself these incidents mostly happened in gov. Sch.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Sunday2021: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bornbiafra:
Abba kyari student

Quick checks:

Happy new month fellas

this foool is disturbing himself about Abba kyari while kanu is being fck by the DSS everyday.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Bornbiafra: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sunday2021:
this foool is disturbing himself about Abba kyari while kanu is being fck by the DSS everyday.
ur father is a fool and he begat an idiot as a son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) / University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) / Meet Joseph, Man Who Has Repeated Primary 1 For 15 Years (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.