Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) (48125 Views)

SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking / SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Unrated900(m): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bornbiafra:
Abba kyari student

Quick checks:

The student and the location of the tragedy is known for WAR

Happy new month fellas

This month is the month of celebrations because Abba kyari will be in FBI prison

This front page is dedicated to Abba kyari in prison

Baba and lifeless would not send kyari to the state
Mark my word
Police will change statement.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by tolguy(m): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Pierocash:
Check well,that student belongs to those urchins from the religion of piss. It is in them.

I knew he shouted "mumuallah akuba while stabbing him.
sorry oo the is a Christian practicing true teaching of Christianity
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Cossolini: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Amuluonyenaego:
Northerners can be too aggressive.
You need a hug.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Champagnegold: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
What is the name of the vagabond that did it simple forget 17years or 75years for long as he knows how to kill an armless person... Lets know his name coz I'm too sure there's no law in this land nothing function on justice. Otherwise killings and kidnapping would have long stop
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Karlovych: 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
Awoleesu:
In our days, there's a network of disciplinary mechanism in the education sector... A student that is bereft of character or has criminal tendencies is expelled from school and blacklisted in the state's MOE books. By implication, no school in that state would admit such student.
And if an expelled student seeks admission into a secondary school in another state, a letter of transfer or testimonial from the previous school is demanded from him/her before s/he is admissible.

Today, with the infestation of private schools, and the dearth of social discipline, ugly occasions like this will continue to be our hallmark in Nigerian schools! Now, that criminal will continue with his education and may even aspire to political roles in the future...
The unreasonable argument that education is very important (even at the expense of peace and order in the society) will grant this potential terrorist a life he doesn't deserve!

Sad!
Well put, the Nigerian society is decaying fast

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by jimmynauty: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
I had been completed in Yahshua.

Rest in His finished work.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Pravedk: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
NotKnown:

Looking at this current picture might not give you the picture of him you know of many years ago.

I only used the name to remember him.

Right from time students of GTC have always been hooligans and violent people.

True!
Those boys are local gunrunners for long

E go be ✌️
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Agboconsult1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
A friend of mine told me about this bad news in church this morning. That they were together with the teacher in a workshop just last week. RIP.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by membranus: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Amuluonyenaego:
Northerners can be too aggressive.

Because majority of them have not true Spirit of GOD living in them. Therefore they resort to violence at any little provocation.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by jesus247alive(m): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Shit that's my former school..... kai this is sad...
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Proffdada: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Chai cry so sad.

If you're a teacher, don't cane your student gone are those days. "E go shock u sey jss1 boy na cultiz em be"

If you're a teacher, don't ever friend your student, becoz, u may be friending capon girlfriend who is in ss3.

If a student comes to you and said pass me by force, plz for your life's sake, do it. Let my people go servez it.

RIP to the death. God grant his widow and his entire family solace to Bear the loss.
So you mean we should promote moral decadence and juvenile delinquency because we're afraid of death?
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Proffdada: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
tolguy:
sorry oo the is a Christian practicing true teaching of Christianity
If Christians do that no Muslims will be alive sad
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Proffdada: 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
Unrated900:

Baba and lifeless would not send kyari to the state
Mark my word
Police will change statement.
Exactly, just like Ganduje
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Gfskw: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Jesus
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Hezzyluv: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
Proffdada:
So you mean we should promote moral decadence and juvenile delinquency because we're afraid of death?

Yes when my life n dat of my family at risk. I no fit shout. I know for sure, u'll do same too
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by HADI854: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
benjackugo:
A 17-year old student of Government Technical College Bukuru, Plateau State has murdered his own teacher, Job Dashe.

IgbereTV gathered that Dashe was a Physics tutor. He was stabbed to death during the week, leaving behind a pregnant wife whom he married last year November.

The deceased was a graduate of the University of Jos.

Mourning his demise, Genshak Golak wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100001835128759/posts/5923034694434309/?app=fbl
I don talk am before say all these children from these particular regions no even like school cus if u like school, u no to dey do dis kind tin to teachers wey Dem dey risk their own lives just to impact knowledge for una lives
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by philemonemenike(m): 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bad son of a good mother.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by everythinggirly(f): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
Omg!
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by mainman7(m): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
OcCultism in Jos and Markudi is not the play paly one done is some University. The worshiped Demon regularly appeared to them and give Command of what it want them done. It physically 15 year old Member, Commanded him sleep with his mother if he doesn't want to die in 14 days time.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Pierocash:

This part really got me grin

Anyway,,,,

Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
May God console his loved ones.

Pierocash:

Anyway,,,,

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Tourshaw: 6:01am On Aug 02, 2021
Pierocash:
Check well,that student belongs to those urchins from the religion of piss. It is in them.

Those that brought you up did poor job. The boy is better than you this terrible and senseless bastards.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Tourshaw: 6:05am On Aug 02, 2021
SimplyFacts:
May God console his loved ones.

Anyway,,,,

Such a miserable life you live if this got. Orieburu
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Arakonedo(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2021
Very bad sad
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Arakonedo(m): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2021
Very bad kiss
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2021
Tourshaw:

Such a miserable life you live if this got. Orieburu

Àwon ará ilé e lò n bá wí.
Am I the reason for your allergy to cruise
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by investoped(m): 3:48am On Aug 07, 2021
They say kids say d darnest things.NA lie some kids get sense pass some rubbish seemingly adults writeup.if you don't have anything meaningful to write can't you buy sense & chain and tie your hands? No dem no go gree.rip peace danshe!
My church b4 d lockdown reach out to public schools and kids of slain military personnel so since I couldn't connect with them I set out to navy town public school. O boy no be small drama and threaten I see to imagine it coming from jss3 students telling they would block me & deal with me
See me volunteering and only getting was it 5k or 10k after 2 or 3months trying to help them in maths.
With the reaction I got from student and a few staff it would take an angel to revive my corporate social responsibility again
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) by Yenkwin: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
Student dey o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 / 2019 Best 50 Polytechnic In Nigeria / Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.