Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today (3702 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Iretiduro(m): 10:21am On Aug 06, 2021
You know what they say, may our dreams not take too long to come to pass. My girlfriend of 3 years just broke up with me this morning. As much as I man up and act like nothing happened, I am pained.

I know this girl loves me but nobody is cut out for suffering. She has really tried for me but I believe everybody has a breaking limit. Coupled with what I am currently going through, I know it's going to be a tough couple of months ahead emotionally but I am prepared to weather it.

Brother man, I think it pays to hustle and have money first before woman o. May God help us. I don't think I am cut out for love anymore sha, if marriage happens fine and if it doesn't we go dey hookup

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by chatinent: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2021
Just hustle bro.

Forget the shes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Bola146(f): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2021
grin I laughed because she wasn't meant for you, it will be painful but some disappointments are always blessings, broken relationship is always far better than broken marriage.

13 Likes

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2021
Iretiduro:
You know what they say, may our dreams not take too long to come to pass. My girlfriend of 3 years just broke up with me this morning. As much as I man up and act like nothing happened, I am pained.

I know this girl loves me but nobody is cut out for suffering. She has really tried for me but I believe everybody has a breaking limit. Coupled with what I am currently going through, I know it's going to be a tough couple of months ahead emotionally but I am prepared to weather it.

Brother man, I think it pays to hustle and have money first before woman o. May God help us. I don't think I am cut out for love anymore sha, if marriage happens fine and if it doesn't we go dey hookup
Good you have realized the importance of money before women, go and prosper boyyyyy.

17 Likes

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by AmazingELixir: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2021
grin

Op so are we celebrating it?

1 Like

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2021
Take God you know whatsup

I for tell ya KYS

Money Stop Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2021
Lols...eyaaaa!
When we told you there's nothing like love without money u were doing loverboy. Now ur eye don clear.

Oya come mk we go hustle...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Wawelexy(m): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2021
Bro, just thank God for the breakthrough, now u can focus on your self.....

Hustle legitimately, and succeed bro..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Ahmed0336(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2021
grin

Hustle ooo.
Make dem no use your teeth do opener during family meeting.

14 Likes

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Bigredmachine: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2021
Why she no go leave.. After seeing what happened at Oba...

I pity guys wey still dey toast girls and they don't have money...

Na heart attract e dey find so

Any time I see fine girl, something go just tell me

guy, look her hair u get money to give her go do am...

Look her phone, you get money to buy her charger... If the answer na no... I come back to my senses and continue my hustle

11 Likes

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Nelson21(m): 10:38am On Aug 06, 2021
Iretiduro:

I know this girl loves me but nobody is cut out for suffering.

Lol, And later this same girl will say "yes" when the pastor at the wedding ceremony asks her "For better or worse till death do you part?"

A refugee living in a rehabilitation camp will live a much more happier life than the man that would end up marrying this girl.

2 Likes

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by tommy589(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Look her phone, you get money to buy her charger... If the answer na no... I come back to my senses and continue my hustle

With this discerning mind you will prosper

3 Likes

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by yanabasee1(m): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2021
Bola146:
grin

lol.... you're wicked....

Op... I experienced this same acts many years ago when I tried to carry both love and struggles with both hands....

It wasn't easy...

She left and I was broken.... Then I decided to keep hustling.... to win her back...

Yes I succeeded and started earning ... We got back and we couldn't fit in again... Her taste for a man changed and her demands too... She wanted a low life before and now she wanted a high life.... Since I was still picking up to build me and family... She left again and I met another girl who befitted my kind of life style... and we moveeeeeee

You don't have to kill yourself over a woman.... Go to your Facebook and make a post on one of those pages about a girl who's single and wants to get married... You'll see assorted of them to chose from.... They'll visit you and treat you better...

5 Likes

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Jman06(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2021
Sorry op. Just hustle and make your money, afterwards use your money to acquire a wife and keep her at home for domestic services and to cure conji when you're home.

Then you can keep as many side chicks as you want. If your wife complain about cheating, remind her that you acquired her like other properties and that she has no right to fidelity from you.

7 Likes

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by biddostandard: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2021
Bola146:
grin
serious matter you dey shine your brown teeth
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by biddostandard: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2021
Bro stay strong ,tried for you? Yet she left you,brother real relationship no be money if she truely loves you she won't leave you during the difficult time

1 Like

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2021
Some women no get money but wan date rich guys.
Na only God go save us from women way wan empty our pockets ooo. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Iyasaburi: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2021
Praise, praise, praise the Lord!
You can now have time for your next level

1 Like

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Extremefiles(m): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2021
Congrats
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Iretiduro(m): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2021
Thanks to all guys helping a brother stay strong. It's not like I am a pauper though. Just a tough time in business and life generally which I believe is a phase. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Bigredmachine: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2021
Iretiduro:
Thanks to all guys helping a brother stay strong. It's not like I am a pauper though. Just a tough time in business and life generally which I believe is a phase. Thanks once again.

Hustle o... Make dem no use tinted glass take carry that girl pass your area... grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by wilsonchilboy(m): 11:45am On Aug 06, 2021
No worry she go come back

The breakup never reach 24hrs sef

B4 2maro u guys will settle abi na 1st time una de breakup?
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Iretiduro(m): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2021
wilsonchilboy:
No worry she go come back

The breakup never reach 24hrs sef

B4 2maro u guys will settle abi na 1st time una de breakup?

That's one thing with me, as much as I am pained. I can't take her back.
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by 2rez: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
yanabasee1:

lol.... you're wicked....

Op... I experienced this same acts many years ago when I tried to carry both love and struggles with both hands....

It wasn't easy...

She left and I was broken.... Then I decided to keep hustling.... to win her back...

Yes I succeeded and started earning ... We got back and we couldn't fit in again... Her taste for a man changed and her demands too... She wanted a low life before and now she wanted a high life.... Since I was still picking up to build me and family... She left again and I met another girl who befitted my kind of life style... and we moveeeeeee

You don't have to kill yourself over a woman.... Go to your Facebook and make a post on one of those pages about a go who's single and wants to get married... You'll see assorted of them to chose from.... They'll visit you and treat you better...

@ the bolded, u mean that marriage wrenching book in most cases? Hell to the NO...

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by bigpicture001: 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
I DNT look at expensive looking ladies twice....even if them fine pass Godess, I no wan know
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Ayo2004: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Jman06:
Sorry op. Just hustle and make your money, afterwards use your money to acquire a wife and keep her at home for domestic services and to cure conji when you're home.

Then you can keep as many side chicks as you want. If your wife complain about cheating, remind her that you acquired her like other properties and that she has no right to fidelity from you.

U think well

A man who provides everything for his woman financially is allowed to cheat

4 Likes

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Ayo2004: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Iretiduro:

You are a mumu... imagine justifying a girl leaving you because u never pop yet,"I know she loves me", dude,she was chopping out of the little u have and have most likely found a guy less poorer than you or a rich guy,what kind of simp are you?Even if she stood by you when you are broke,it's because she hasn't seen a better option yet,if u become rich now,she will forever play the " I stood by you" card forever to simp you up even if she added no tangible thing in that relationship.If such ever happens,ask her if she doesn't have hands and legs to Hussle or if she was brought up to always depend on men

Anyways,I hope you have learnt your lesson with most women especially Nigerian women,when you make that money,never fall in love,keep as many women as you want,marry the best if you want,keep her at home and do what you want with other women no matter the love she shows u..women don't fall in love,they settle for what's available

10 Likes

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by fati2001(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
OK

1 Like

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Bola146(f): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
biddostandard:
serious matter you dey shine your brown teeth

Show us for black teeth and let us see

2 Likes

Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
Bigredmachine:

dts hw we roll
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Jman06:

u re making it sound like payback
Re: Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today by biddostandard: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Bola146:

Show us for black teeth and let us see
show us for black teeth? Are you drunk

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Find Most Attractive In A Man — Genevieve Nnaji / This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. / Have U Ever Bleep A Nigeria Female Cebrity Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.