Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,924 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian (40627 Views)

Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? / Are Police Allowed To Recover Debt As DCP Kyari Did For Hushpuppi’s Friend? / Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Newboss(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
Jostoman:
This is a lesson for us in the south, South should also learned how to support their own people when they are in trouble.

As in eh. The thing dey annoying
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by malvisguy212: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
alcuin:

Was he paid in naira or USD?

What do you mean the owners are not Nigerians?

Hushpuppi bribed Kyari, cased closed. Its a purely local affair and should be addressed.

I don't understand the USA braggadocio in all these.
hushpuppi is an international fraudster connected to kyarri.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Limassol(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
prekumohtim:

This is serious . My parents didn't try at all , they yielded to that stupid emotion called s.ex and gave birth to me in Nigeria. They could not hustle to get Canada visa .Them for hustle hard , even if na keke them enter to Cananda it for make brain. My future kids I wil give you the best. Right now I dey for night bus to Canada. I may get there in the next 5 years . From PH we don reach Oshodi now
jokes aside, your efforts are commendable and you ain't alone.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by SONYCITY: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
yes am nt hapy wit him odoo i for hapy if i was dt police man dt collected my 30k bcs i buy pom fire kerosen

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by WayoProphet: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
It's already affecting me. Here at my place of work, my colleagues and supervisor look at me some kind of way. This is not the best time to be a Nigerian. The stigma stinks cry cry

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Gwan2(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Even before ABBA Kyari, introducing yourself as a Nigerian outside the shores of Nigeria has already put you on the negative spotlight……

Wetin Yoruba and Igbo people don do this country name outside naija ehn…..

Hausa get their own too…put those two tribes above are competing on who to first put Nigeria’s name as the first on transparency index
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by AngelicBeing: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Reno is right. Especially for travelers, it is More Embrassment and ridicule with the Green white Green Passport Except GOD gives you Uncommon Favour.

If you have a knowledge or Understanding of the Mess, ridicule and Embarrassment Nigerians go through in countries and airports , Just because of a Nigerian Passport, you will Personally Bundle Abba kyari to them.
Nigeria passport is already a tissue paper, like a plague and burden to holder's of the passport sad

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by dmbb: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Together with the father of tribalism?..

Have this country been this divided before.. ever?..
Your problem is that you are always transferring your aggression to all the Northerners and we must have to defend ourselves. Learn to play politics, politics needs compromise and you are not ready to do it
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Steinmann: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
Photoshop picture, not MNK
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by arixona: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
benjackugo:
Reno Omokri To Nigerians: You And Your Family Will Pay The Price For Abba Kyari’s Corruption

Reno Omokri has taken to his Instagram handle to state the problems Nigerians will have following DCP Abba Kyari's indictment in Hushpuppi's fraud case, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSBRsHFrIDb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by arixona: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
I knew it d moment the thing started trending.....it will affect most of us applying for visa
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Jostoman:
This is a lesson for us in the south, South should also learned how to support their own people when they are in trouble.

So that they can keep looting us dry...just as the Northern corrupt leaders them Northerners support repay such support by looting them Northerners dry too

Till you Nigerians learn that fighting corruption is about your RIGHT to good governance and good leadership and not about propping up your tribe, you will remain underdeveloped...whether as one nation or as separate nations.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by alcuin(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
malvisguy212:
hushpuppi is an international fraudster connected to kyarri.

Yes, agreed.

He bribed Kyari, agreed also.

But this bribery was done in Nigeria, not in the USA. No offense was committed by Kyari against the USA.

He abused his office in Nigeria. So, I don't understand why USA is issuing arrest warrant on him.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Zeejohnson: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
Shut up!
jumper524:
Honestly I've read the allegations made against kyari and it's not that I support his criminal acts but why on earth does the United States want kyari?

Kyari is being accused for abuse of office in Nigeria not albeiting international scam.
Honestly this is a pure local affair, Kyari should be arrested and sentenced by the Nigeria locals if found guilty of abuse of office. the USA can provide evidence to back up this claim, he kyari committed a local crime of bribery and abuse of office which is a local offense.
Honestly I don't understand why the USA needs him so badly when there's no allegation that he played a role in the international scam.
Except there's something I'm missing.
Please we learn everyday and I'm open to reasonable opinions.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
This kyari looks like a wicked somebody, av never heard of Abba kyari as a police officer b4
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Freebandz365: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Simba00007(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
alcuin:

Was he paid in naira or USD?

What do you mean the owners are not Nigerians?

Hushpuppi bribed Kyari, cased closed. Its a purely local affair and should be addressed.

I don't understand the USA braggadocio in all these.
you don't know how these things works,they will investigate the money to the last kobo,even hushpuppi would still have to pay almost $500,000 after serving time.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by naturefellow(m): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
This has shown us that this administration wasn't fighting any corruption but rather perceived enemies along religious and ethnic lines...

There's no supporter of Buhari that is not backing the corrupt Kyari right now.. it's really an eye opener..

God punish all Buhari supporters...
God punish all supporters of evil
God punish all Nepotistic dullards
God punish all tribalistic cows
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by ibtommy(m): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
You dey deceive yaself. Ride on.

gasparpisciotta:
Oga Reno despite the failings of this government and several before it, oyinbo no be mumu, individuals will still be judged on personal character and encounters.

There are still a lot of good Nigerians.

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Ten06(m): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
We are already being affected by things like this and other things that are more than this

As the country cannot fight its own corruption and criminality, other countries are now helping us to do it

Bandits, fulani herdsmen, kidnappers and leaders who look the other way when citizens are being killed will soon have their day in judgment
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by gozzy1988(m): 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
Oga Reno, even though I don't hold brief for this govt. But Reno, O wrong on this. What you said will only happen if the govt. Is shielding him through it's actions or body language. But so far, I think the govt. is doing what is expected of it. First through suspension of Kyari and opening up an enquiry.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by 24brains(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
PointZerom:
grin
trouble maker. Hahaha
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by MT: 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
jumper524:
umoru dikko that was kidnapped from London because of corruption by Buhari is a southerner? Or dasuki and zakzaki are now southerners.
But when madueke, uzor Kalu, Evans e. T. C southerners said they were guilty in your opinion.
Rubbish!!

Thank you. Some individuals are born stupid. Just ignore them, dude. Their hatred for the president is making them sink into new lows everyday.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by michoim(m): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nonsense.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Kayharry(m): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
BREAKING! Police Service Commission Grants IGP’s Request, Sacks Abba Kyari From Office
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by malvisguy212: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
alcuin:

Yes, agreed.

He bribed Kyari, agreed also.

But this bribery was done in Nigeria, not in the USA. No offense was committed by Kyari against the USA.

He abused his office in Nigeria. So, I don't understand why USA is issuing arrest warrant on him.
but because of the fraudster (hushpuppi) hundreds of small company in American run down , and the currency is dollars . let me ask you a question. is kyarri innocent of the allegation laid against him ?
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by emmy512: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
jumper524:
Honestly I've read the allegations made against kyari and it's not that I support his criminal acts but why on earth does the United States want kyari?

Kyari is being accused for abuse of office in Nigeria not albeiting international scam.
Honestly this is a pure local affair, Kyari should be arrested and sentenced by the Nigeria locals if found guilty of abuse of office. the USA can provide evidence to back up this claim, he kyari committed a local crime of bribery and abuse of office which is a local offense.
Honestly I don't understand why the USA needs him so badly when there's no allegation that he played a role in the international scam.
I too believe there's something else that they haven't told us yet that'll make them want him there.
He's is just a case of a bribed police officer which isn't an uncommon thing in this part of the world, I'm surprised they even bothered about him.
Maybe he's way into this than we know and they're waiting for him to deny this new allegations or the government to shield him before they release the next damning allegation
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by naturefellow(m): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
jumper524:

FG evidently has lost it's moral right or responsibility and integrity to handle such local affairs, so it behooves the US of A to impose its authority in this situation, let alone any legal implications that may exist.

This is the language the Bubu-led, clueless FG will clearly understand. Good karma!
We have more pressing issues like a fantastically corrupt police force and army, yet not an iota of will to purge it. But their problem is Twitter. Bunch of buffoons!
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
benjackugo:
Reno Omokri To Nigerians: You And Your Family Will Pay The Price For Abba Kyari’s Corruption

Reno Omokri has taken to his Instagram handle to state the problems Nigerians will have following DCP Abba Kyari's indictment in Hushpuppi's fraud case, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSBRsHFrIDb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

You are very right but you didnt know this when they said bring Onyema to answer Money laundering charges? You think they wont be looking at legitimate Nigerian businessmen with suspicion because we shielded Onyema?
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Saint99: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
jumper524:

Aiding and Abetting of Crime makes one an accomplice, it is considered as a Crime. When the so called Vincent tried to lift the lid open to the Victim and he got him arrested which made it easier for Hush to complete the Job he started.�‍♂️
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
felixawe:

Try pass your parents you hear so & don't yield to emotions.
Make sure your wife put to bed in Canada

grin grin why can't i see this comment?
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Raph82(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
prekumohtim:

This is serious . My parents didn't try at all , they yielded to that stupid emotion called s.ex and gave birth to me in Nigeria. They could not hustle to get Canada visa .Them for hustle hard , even if na keke them enter to Cananda it for make brain. My future kids I wil give you the best. Right now I dey for night bus to Canada. I may get there in the next 5 years . From PH we don reach Oshodi now
Ur parent try sef, my great grand father, I no know where e waka go with his coconut head, when those oyinbos dey pack others put for inside ship go do slave for abroad. His lineage for dey abroad now. Walahi d thing dey vex me like anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties / Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode / "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.