Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,747 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian (40971 Views)

Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? / Are Police Allowed To Recover Debt As DCP Kyari Did For Hushpuppi’s Friend? / Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by sylve11: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Just because of a Nigerian Passport, you will Personally Bundle Abba kyari to them.

Lol grin cool

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
This has shown us that this administration wasn't fighting any corruption but rather perceived enemies along religious and ethnic lines...

There's no supporter of Buhari that is not backing the corrupt Kyari right now.. it's really an eye opener..

God punish all Buhari supporters...
God punish all supporters of evil
God punish all Nepotistic dullards
God punish all tribalistic cows
Monogamy
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Brushstrokes20: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Spot on!.. The doomed contraption is beyond redemption!

I rep odua Republic.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Monogamy: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Monogamy

See severe pain oo..

I have just bursted your lies

Embrace some shame nigga

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

See severe pain oo..

I have just bursted your lies

Embrace some shame nigga

grin
[/s]

I dey sell handkerchief ooo
keep crying
it's fun. Hahahahahaha.
Eish

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Omodua(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Blackfire:
Come Reno keep quiet...

We can bundle you to Nigeria so behave..

As for our son kyari, he will remain in Nigeria, and his name will be submitted for IGP post soon,

Now you iPad, igbohoe miscreants can cry more.

Pantani is in govt.
Gunmi waxing Strong
Kyari unstoppable.
Rubbish bragging! So,Nigeria is your heritage to the total exclusion of non Fulani's. The Truth shall come out soon. We can't continue to live in a county where others are consigned to hewers of wood.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Monogamy: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

I dey sell handkerchief ooo
keep crying
it's fun. Hahahahahaha.
Eish

Bursted ,now weeping profusely. Let me supply you storage tanks and forget about this your pride

Chai, it's good to sabi in life aswear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Perfectbeing(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
BruncleZuma:
So nah Corruption make dem clamp El Zakzaky?

[img]https://media1./images/d2257d7a3803a4aabcdddf3878149d01/tenor.gif?itemid=14279719[/img]
Is it only El Zazaky that was written there?
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by SLOVFO(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
Jostoman:
This is a lesson for us in the south, South should also learned how to support their own people when they are in trouble.
I don't think so. Southerners should expose and expel corrupt politicians among them to foster development in the region. Abia State in the SE, for instance, is in the state it is today because corrupt politicians squandered the people's common heritage.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
Without being mischievous, I feel most of these stuff we complain should be translated into Hausa, #Fulani and Fulfude languages so their people won't distort it and tell.them lies ...
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Commentor: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
knightphoenix:
if that Vincent guy wasn't arrested he would have spilled the beans and that transaction wouldn't have pulled through. He's involvement made the deal.

Lies.

Vincent was re-directing the victim to himself.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by einsteine(m): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Is Reno not a Nigerian again?

Wont what he state affect him also directly or indirectly?
He is only waiting for PDP to win election so he can change the narrative and come back to Nigeria.

Does it mean Nigeria Gov't is now stronger than the US that they cant have their way to arrest kyari if found guilty?

You can't just enter into another person's country and arrest him. Infact, if Kyari is extraordinarily rendered instead of being extradited, the FBI would lose the case. Nigeria has to agree to extradite him or he has to go to a country where he can be extradited or he can go voluntarily to the US to clear his name.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by grandlexuz(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
What about the corruption and embezzlement perpetrated by the government of GEJ you served under.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Oracleforce: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
jumper524:
Honestly I've read the allegations made against kyari and it's not that I support his criminal acts but why on earth does the United States want kyari?

Kyari is being accused for abuse of office in Nigeria not albeiting international scam.
Honestly this is a pure local affair, Kyari should be arrested and sentenced by the Nigeria locals if found guilty of abuse of office. the USA can provide evidence to back up this claim, he kyari committed a local crime of bribery and abuse of office which is a local offense.
Honestly, I don't understand why the USA needs him so badly when there's no allegation that he played a role in the international scam.
Except there's something I'm missing.
Please we learn every day and I'm open to reasonable opinions.

Why does US FBI need hushpuppy?

You can't be in a team of fraudsters and you wouldn't be needed by either DSS, police, or EFCC..be careful with the people you move with...
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by malvisguy212: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Blackfire:
Come Reno keep quiet...

We can bundle you to Nigeria so behave..

As for our son kyari, he will remain in Nigeria, and his name will be submitted for IGP post soon,

Now you iPad, igbohoe miscreants can cry more.

Pantani is in govt.
Gunmi waxing Strong
Kyari unstoppable.
lol. Abacha try same thing, woman killed him.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Splashme: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
One down ...
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

Bursted ,now weeping profusely. Let me supply you storage tanks and forget about this your pride

Chai, it's good to sabi in life aswear
[/s]
lol
I understand you perfectly
don't worry I sell buckets too

no breathing space for you
no soft landing
Hahahahahaha
e don choke
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
Monogamy
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Adakintroy: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sin is a reproach to any nation or for those with Religiouse phobia corruption is a decline to any nation.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
jumper524:
Honestly I've read the allegations made against kyari and it's not that I support his criminal acts but why on earth does the United States want kyari?

Kyari is being accused for abuse of office in Nigeria not albeiting international scam.
Honestly this is a pure local affair, Kyari should be arrested and sentenced by the Nigeria locals if found guilty of abuse of office. the USA can provide evidence to back up this claim, he kyari committed a local crime of bribery and abuse of office which is a local offense.
Honestly I don't understand why the USA needs him so badly when there's no allegation that he played a role in the international scam.
Please we learn everyday and I'm open to reasonable opinions.
I concur. Kyari should be tried and sentenced in Nigeria if found guilty. The downside is our judicial system is corrupt and unreliable as well.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by NohurryInLife: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
If wetin this man do na true, I swear en really bleep up cry
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by felixawe(m): 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
prekumohtim:

This is serious . [s]My parents didn't try at all , they yielded to that stupid emotion called s.ex[/s] and gave birth to me in Nigeria. They could not hustle to get Canada visa

Try pass your parents you hear so & don't yield to emotions.
Make sure your wife put to bed in Canada
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by 2rez: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
alcuin:

Was he paid in naira or USD?

What do you mean the owners are not Nigerians?

Hushpuppi bribed Kyari, cased closed. Its a purely local affair and should be addressed.

I don't understand the USA braggadocio in all these.

Just read what u vomitted again. Imagine! How can u understand when apparently what Reno said is way above your intelligence capacity. If u did, your brains would have splattered idiaaat.

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Mutemenot(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Oga Reno despite the failings of this government and several before it, oyinbo no be mumu, individuals will still be judged on personal character and encounters.

There are still a lot of good Nigerians.

You sound right but you have to travel to perceive how people react the moment you mention Nigeria ... not just the white, I was surprised other African countries 're also afraid of us.. We are like Mexicans in the eyes of Americans

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Adedotguy: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Can you keep quiet? angry
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by zombieHUNTER: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
dmbb:

You are getting it wrong, we are together with Buhari but we want this issue to be squarely investigated, it's not the issue of Religion or Nepotism as you mentioned, it's the matter of national interest
Together with the father of tribalism?..

Have this country been this divided before.. ever?..
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Dpeachi: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Reno dear, the Nigerians have been experiencing this things for a long time infact it got worse under this administration and the government didn't care before nor now.

Abba kyari should have thought about that before choosing to embarrass us internationally, he should go clear or face his punishment.

Las Las we go survive for 9ja
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by ZooOga: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
"It makes our government less trustworthy."

Speaking of trustworthy, the wife of our former government Special Assistant to GEJ must be saying wtf is this one saying?

NL has numerous threads on this treachery to his wife and children.

Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes New Baby With UK Based Lover

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/reno-omokri-abandons-wife-in-america-welcomes-new-baby-with-uk-based-lover/

Don't forget he named his new daughter after the Honourable GEJ.

Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/6416191/reno-omokri-names-newborn-baby <------- NL certified

Anyone wanna argue my viewpoint? I have time today. cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Emmyxclusive: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
jumper524:

Honestly I don't understand why the USA needs him so badly when there's no allegation that he played a role in the international scam.
Please we learn everyday and I'm open to reasonable opinions.
I said thesame thing, until the fbi tender an evidence of his direct involvement in the crime, his only crime is against the Nigerian govt and not the USA. FYI am not in his support. Just being rational
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by haslaw(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
But what Allen Onyema did will not affect Nigeria

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by lexy2014: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
Macsjebs:
Shocking allegations!

I don't believe d allegations are shocking. Like they say, na who dem catch na im be thief. It's his own we have heard. What of his ogas at d top? How did he survive, flourish and rise in such a corrupt and nepotistic organisation if he wasn't loyal to his corrupt ogas? For d police it is normal. Unfortunately for kyari, his own became public knowledge. If it didn't become public knowledge, it will be business as usual

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate / 2019: Ayodele Fayose Reaches Out To Labour Party For Presidential Ticket / Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.