Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) (67449 Views)

Help! I Got Bitten By A Local Dog / Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) / Young Girl Lands In A Hospital After Being Bitten By A Venomous Snake. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by Atticusxsz(m): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
dontbothermuch:
smiley

� Die? No. I just dey examine it's teeth. Do u know not all snakes have fangs?

I'm definitely aware. I even killed something similar to yours on friday. Almost wanted to roast it beyond recognition but decided not to due to the respect i so bestowed on our honourable and revered Mr Lala. grin

Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by Egypt209: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
Why can't people see this guy moniker?
He said we shouldn't bother!
Take more bite bro
The economy is hard,
If this is your favourite past time, pls don't listen to anybody here
Invite more to your home for that study you talked about.
This might actually be the start of a breakthrough.
Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by Karleb(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
E fit be say money no Dey for anti-venom Naim make OP Dey form NatGeoWild for here. Poverty na bastard oh!

grin
Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by YouandiAllofus: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
dontbothermuch:

shocked nothing but little pains.
@op I don't know much about snakes but this guys story below is something you should take seriously and take care of yourself... Pls do not just assume that you've made enough findings to determine that it is actually non venomous. Pls seek qualified medical help ASAP.
Ofadaman:
My grand mother sister was killed by a snake bite, guess how long she stayed before dying?.

A week,the symptoms only kicked in on the fifth day, in which she began to haemorrhage from her ears and nose , she never visited a doctor or snake doctor, she was perfectly normal and the bite spot even dried up before it began to lacerate after three days , but she showed no single symptoms or weakness.

3 Likes

Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by adonis89(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
U mumu sha
Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by fotadmowmend(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
Pls go to the nearest hospital..... I do t want to see "Update the guy bitten by non venomous snake......." ooo

1 Like

Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by Atticusxsz(m): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
dontbothermuch:

Ok see

It seems yours is small compared to the one i posted above. wink
Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by Alexis247(m): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
The one I killed last week, nairalanders help me check the specie

1 Like

Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by Darreytinho10(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
Well done snake � man grin
Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by Patented: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
uzochinedu:

It doesn't apply to constrictor snakes bro

Meanwhile see a king cobra.
https://animalcorner.org/animals/king-cobra-snakes/

The shape of the pupil is more likely a reaction to the amount of light in the environment. Similar to cat eyes

Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by babtoundey(m): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
These illustrations are just ridiculous. So one will have to be looking out for the shape of of eyes and nostrils of snake before one can determine whether to move closer or not. If you think the nose is elliptical and it eventually turns out round after you had presented your soft skin for experimentation under the pang of its teeth... No be to surrender t Mr. death remain..

Whatever the colour of the eyes of the snake is, venomous or not venomous as long as it's that long sleeky creature, I man programmed to run 1000 meters away from its path.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
You said u waiting for anti venom shots at local hospital. Tell us about it
Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by Sunmolar(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Snake bite? NAY!

To observe you? YES!
Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by phemmyfour: 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mangekyo:
Meanwhile, the pupil of a black mamba is round and also, it doesn't have a pit. But it's extremely venomous. I don't know where you brought this fake news from grin

OP becareful because this your oversabi is getting too much. You're risking your life grin
And its on fp. Op and the mods will mislead so many people
Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by bizhop01: 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
Next time use forest cobra or black mamba for your specimen cool

1 Like

Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
fotadmowmend:
Pls go to the nearest hospital..... I do t want to see "Update the guy bitten by non venomous snake......." ooo

Lol
Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lanretoye:
So what should we do now,should we fry cake?
Lol, abeg, which one be fry cake cheesy
Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by about2wed(m): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
Abi ooooo Snake elite.
Kam2021:
stop forming Rambo and seek medical attention
Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
yanabasee1:
I can easily face a lion and have guts to fight it.... But no matter how mall a snake is... my guts are buried and being scared becomes a thing...
face what? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by jacobnel(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
Still take the injection to kill the poison in your body.Safety first.

dontbothermuch:
I intentionally picked up this snake after seeing it's belly pattern. It bit me, but it was just a bite. I mean with teeth not fang. I was initially scared, but I knew it wasn't venomous.
Typical example of a non venomous snake. Checkout it's eyes. Next pics
Zoom the first pic to checkout it's belly pattern

More details of non venomous snakes with pic below
Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by ALCIE: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
And you intentionally refuse to take Covax...Here you are testing yourself with Venomous/Non-venomous snake instead... hmmm Nawa for you ooo OP
Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by zinizta: 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
dontbothermuch:

No it isn't. Zoom & see

Just compare for yourself

This is misleading.... don't perpetuate miseducation especially on a topic you are not versed in
Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by Lukaku95: 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
How far ? OP don die ??
Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by Pelecius: 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
dontbothermuch:

Believe me. The bite no pain as I expect
I don't think snake bites are painful. It feels more like being pricked by thorns.
Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Congratulations
Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
dontbothermuch:
I would have taken a pic of the bite marks. Just 8 to 9 punctures. No much blood.
Go for check up to be on a safer side make you no go dey form professor of snakes o.....
Even Lalas.ticlala way like snakes in no fit use hand carry live snake...
Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lukaku95:
How far ? OP don die ??
See human being.

1 Like

Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by NotFarFrom: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
If you're still alive, you're very stupid. The below image is that of a Boomslang. Its eyes are round and its venom competes with that of a black mamba.

Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Alexis247:
The one I killed last week, nairalanders help me check the specie
Wait let me get my snake encyclopedia first grin
Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by akdjr(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Why did you kill the snake?
dontbothermuch:
I intentionally picked up this snake after seeing it's belly pattern. It bit me, but it was just a bite. I mean with teeth not fang. I was initially scared, but I knew it wasn't venomous.
Typical example of a non venomous snake. Checkout it's eyes. Next pics
Zoom the first pic to checkout it's belly pattern

More details of non venomous snakes with pic below
Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lukaku95:
How far ? OP don die ??
In dey under serious observation grin
Re: I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) by sisisioge: 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
dontbothermuch:

I still dey alive

Thank God! Please sleep around people tonight...May God be with you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! / Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) / How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.