Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? (1171 Views)

If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? / How many Jehovah's/Yahwe exist (Jews, Trinitarians, Jehovah witness) / If God Is Almighty And Powerful, Why Did He Send His Only Son? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by iamuye(m): 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
Myer:

This resonates to me on a different level.
For a long time I saw the bible as God's manual.
Just like a Muslim would see the Quran as God's manual.
And a Jew especially would see the Talmud as God's original manual and divine Oracle.

But I noticed that eventually, all 3 books contradict one another. Meaning what we called God's manuals are simply written my men with an ideology that eventually clashed with one another.

A Jew believes once you're a Chistian then you cease to worship the same one God who says there's no one else beside him. Which is why till date Israel has the least number of Christians compared to other religions.

A Christian believes if you still follow the laws of the Jews and do not accept Jesus as the Son of God then your not a Christian but living on self-righteousness like the Pharisees and Saduccess.

A Muslim believes if you accept Jesus as Son of God then you blaspheme. You must follow the teachings of Mohammed alone and the prophets who get recognised.

Love your insight .. now, could it be that there are actually different gods/deity with different religions?
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by Myer(m): 5:37am On Aug 05, 2021
iamuye:

Love your insight .. now, could it be that there are actually different gods/deity with different religions?

It simply means that man recognises an Superior power behind creation and is constantly seeking a way to connect with it.

Different religions are simply products of man's quest to do that.
God is God no matter the religion you choose to seek him.

Unfortunately most religions wish to monopolise God(s) as exclusive only to theirs which explains why there are many gods and religions.
My simple submission.
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by AntiChristian: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2021
haekymbahd:
You are spewing trash. Aramaic and Arabic are both semitic language.

In Hebrew God means Eloah, Elohim

In Arabic God means Ilah, Allah you can see the resemblance Al- The. illah- god.

There is no deity that has its name has God or Allah. The deity you said they worshipped in Muhammad household was Hubaal in name.

Eloah means god as in a deity worshipped by Hebrews long before Abraham was born. It was not the almighty God when Abraham progenitors worshipped it.

How come Yahwe revealed himself to Abraham as Eloah, Elohim?

Even the Arab christians and Jews today still call God Allah your Arabic Bible has God as Allah. Maybe you should carry your bag and go to the Arabs to teach them their language.

The fact that Muhammad father's name was Abdullah means nothing because no deity in mecca before Muhammad has its name has Allah. Allah is a title which only the Lord of heavens and the Earth attest to?

Don't contradict yourself you said earlier that no deity has its name has Allah because Allah was just a title get that now.
The Quran was written in Arabic so what is the equivalent of Eloah, Elohim, in Arabic is it Jesus or Yahwe

The Jews worship Yahwe and trinitarians worship Jesus, the Jehova witness worship Jehova now ask you are you all worshipping the same God na there your eyes go clear.

Gods are known by their personal names why did Abraham, Isaac, Jacob didn't know God by his personal name and he still responds to them.

what is the meaning of "I am what I am" or "I will be what I will be" is that a name kindly explain

Allah SWT said:

"And to Allah belong the best names, so invoke Him by them. And leave [the company of] those who practice deviation concerning His names. They will be recompensed for what they have been doing."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 180)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

I ask you what is the meaning of "I am what I am" or "I will be what I will be" Is that a name. And if God so much cared about his name why didn't he tell Moses he was Yahwe immediately not until after Moses pestered him for his name had Moses not pestered him he would still appear to Moses as Allah too judging from your Bible. Only Moses asked Abraham, Isaac,Jacob, Muhammad didn't ask what is now the big deal if Yahwe truly cared about his name he would have told Adam the first human not Moses get that.

This is the test does the Jews who worship Yahwe believed God has an only begotten son. Why will imposters who worship Jesus not even Yahwe claim Yahwe has a only begotten son. Yahwe is closer to Allah than Jesus in comparison.
Christians claims Isaiah 53 talks about Jesus and it shows he was just a servant
Isaiah 53

11 He shall see [the fruit] of the travail of His soul and be satisfied; by His knowledge of Himself [which He possesses and imparts to others] shall My [uncompromisingly] righteous One, My Servant, justify many and make many righteous (upright and in right standing with God), for He shall bear their iniquities and their guilt [with the consequences, says the Lord].

So when did Allah or Yahwe had an only begotten son my brother Your god is an imposter.

Explain why did not Yahwe not reveal his name right from the time of Adam till Moses if your claim is genuine. Say the truth and it will set you free.

Isaiah 49
5 And now, says the Lord--Who formed me from the womb to be His servant to bring Jacob back to Him and that Israel might be gathered to Him and not be swept away, for I am honorable in the eyes of the Lord and my God has become my strength--

6 He says, It is too light a thing that you should be My servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and to restore the survivors [of the judgments] of Israel; I will also give you for a light to the nations, that My salvation may extend to the end of the earth.

Either you like it or not your god {Jesus] is the imposter

so isreal is not servant to God

Isaiah 41
8 But you, Israel, My servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, the offspring of Abraham My friend,(B)

9 You whom I [the Lord] have taken from the ends of the earth and have called from the corners of it, and said to you, You are My servant--I have chosen you and not cast you off [even though you are exiled].

your god is an imposter

1 John 4
12 No man has at any time [yet] seen God. But if we love one another, God abides (lives and remains) in us and His love (that love which is essentially His) is brought to completion (to its full maturity, runs its full course, is perfected) in us!

I guess you are seeing a demon or an actor because your Bible says no man has seen God. No one has seen Yahwe not Allah ask there followers a proof that your Jesus is not Yahwe

Pele start grasping at straw In Hebrew there were so many Eloah before Almighty Eloah appeared to Abraham

what difference does this makes

Allah SWT said:

"Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, a Muslim [submitting to Allah]. And he was not of the polytheists."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 67)

"A faction of the people of the Scripture wish they could mislead you. But they do not mislead except themselves, and they perceive [it] not."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 69)

When it the same Almighty God (Almighty Allah) that called Abraham who knew Yah then

Do you mean they are christians, or nazarenes or ebionites, or Jehova witness e.t.c

Imagine comming from someone who says Law has been abolished.

Person wey never learn him own religion wan teach another person him religion

No deity has its name has illah before Muhammad it was a general title for all gods get that.

Ask your self if Yahwe had 3 daughters.

Muhammad was a man who was prone to error like anyone he never claimed to be God he was corrected and that was a lesson to Muslims as a whole so we don't fall into the trap the Christians fell into.

Allah SWT said:

"Say, O [Muhammad], I am only a man like you to whom it has been revealed that your god is but one God; so take a straight course to Him and seek His forgiveness. And woe to those who associate others with Allah -"
(QS. Fussilat 41: Verse 6)

Your god is "Jesus" stop associating your God with "Yahwe" of the Jews.

Now anytime Jesus mentions "God" what was he saying is it not "Allah" ,Eli, or "Eloah"

why didn't God tell Moses his name was Yahwe at first not until Moses pestered him "if they ask for your name what should I say" is "I am what I am" a name what is the meaning of it.

Your God is a man let me help you complete it your god (Jesus) eats, sleeps, dies, gets hungry, bow down to another God in prayer e.t.c

Jesus Christ was Yahwe before he became human your fire na double....

Isaiah 61

1 THE SPIRIT of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed and qualified me to preach the Gospel of good tidings to the meek, the poor, and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the [physical and spiritual] captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound,

Exodus 20
2 I am the Lord your God, Who has brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 You shall have no other gods before or besides Me.

4 You shall not make yourself any graven image [to worship it] or any likeness of anything that is in the heavens above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth;

5You shall not bow down yourself to them or serve them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate Me,(A)

6But showing mercy and steadfast love to a thousand generations of those who love Me and keep My commandments.

Yahwe/Jesus will be punished for the souls they caused the isrealite to kill. Repent now tomorrow might be too late

grin

1 Like

Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by AntiChristian: 10:43am On Aug 05, 2021
Anas09:

You said 'if Allah and Yahweh 'is' God".

Do you think Allah is Yahweh? Sorry, they are not the same, so be informed

You sabi tell lies ooo!

In the Arabic Bible why is Allah used as Yahweh?

Deuteronomy 4:35 English
You were shown these things so that you might know that the LORD is God; besides him there is no other.

35 «قَدْ أُظْهِرَتْ لَكُمْ هَذِهِ الأُمُورُ لِتَعْرِفُوا أنَّ يهوه هُوَ اللهُ الحَقِيقِيُّ، وَلَا أحَدَ سِوَاهُ.

اللهُ = Allah

The LORD = YAHWEH

GOD is ELOHIM

THE LORD IS GOD MEANS YAHWEH IS ELOHIM.

So why was Allah used?

Arabic Bible reference https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=%EF%BA%8D%EF%BB%9F%EF%BA%98%EF%BA%9C%EF%BB%A8%EF%BB%B4%EF%BA%94+4&version=ERV-AR

iamuye
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by Anas09: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
AntiChristian:

You sabi tell lies ooo!

In the Arabic Bible why is Allah used as Yahweh?

Deuteronomy 4:35 English
You were shown these things so that you might know that the LORD is God; besides him there is no other.

35 «قَدْ أُظْهِرَتْ لَكُمْ هَذِهِ الأُمُورُ لِتَعْرِفُوا أنَّ يهوه هُوَ اللهُ الحَقِيقِيُّ، وَلَا أحَدَ سِوَاهُ.

اللهُ = Allah

The LORD = YAHWEH

GOD is ELOHIM

THE LORD IS GOD MEANS YAHWEH IS ELOHIM.

So why was Allah used?

Arabic Bible reference https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=%EF%BA%8D%EF%BB%9F%EF%BA%98%EF%BA%9C%EF%BB%A8%EF%BB%B4%EF%BA%94+4&version=ERV-AR

iamuye
If the Arabic Bible Yahweh is called Allah, then allah must be the Father of Jesus Christ, because no Christian Bible dies Jesus as Yahweh's son.

So, answer me, is Allah the Father of Jesus Christ?
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by Anas09: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
iamuye:

From the beginning, Did he (Allah/Yahweh) know that his first/second creation would need a manual (Bible/Quran) to live right?

I have heard many religious people say He (Allah/Yahweh) knows the beginning and the end.
Pls stop putting Yahweh together with allah they are not the same
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by Anas09: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
Myer:

It simply means that man recognises an Superior power behind creation and is constantly seeking a way to connect with it.

Different religions are simply products of man's quest to do that.
God is God no matter the religion you choose to seek him.

Unfortunately most religions wish to monopolise God(s) as exclusive only to theirs which explains why there are many gods and religions.
My simple submission.
The bolded is why people worship Satan without knowing. Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the ONLY WAY TO GOD ALMIGHTY whose name is Yahweh. And that's not the same as Allah. Allah is a moon Arabian god
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by Myer(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
Anas09:

The bolded is why people worship Satan without knowing. Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the ONLY WAY TO GOD ALMIGHTY whose name is Yahweh. And that's not the same as Allah. Allah is a moon Arabian god

2 major fallacies in your argument.
1. Why did you conclude that anyone who is not worshipping Christ is worshipping Satan?
When Judaism which Jesus Christ practised did not and does not worship anyone else but Yahweh.

2. You concluded that Allah is a moon God when the Quran itself teaches not to worship the moon except God?

You're simply playing to the gallery.
Every religion paints other religions as the devil hence why a Christian's believes non-Christians are devil worshippers, likewise Muslims believe non-Muslims are devil worshippers.

1 Like

Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by Anas09: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Myer:

1. Why did you conclude that anyone who is not worshipping Christ is worshipping Satan?
Because Yah is the only God, Ns Jesus is the ONLY way to Him. Any other way is to Satan. I wont argue with you on this.

Myer:

When Judaism which Jesus Christ practised preaches against Jesus Christ.
Meaning what? Jesus Christ practiced Judaism which preaches against christ? Makes no sense
Myer:

2. You concluded that Allah is a moon God when when the Quran itself teaches not to worship the moon except God?
Oh yeah? Maybe you shd trace back to when Muhammad's father's worshipped allah as the moon god and the symbols of theiir God of you won't see the moon and stars there. Look up to the symbol of Islam And advise yourself.
Why are you guys watching to see the new moon before celebrating the Ramadan asAllah, a pre-islamic pagan festival?.
Who do you think you want to deceive?

Myer:

Every religion paints other religions as the devil hence why a Christian's believes non-Christians are devil worshippers, likewise Muslims believe non-Muslims are devil worshippers.
Well, they are wrong. As long as there's an element of Astrology inside Islam, it belongs to the Babylonian system.
No matter how hard they try to hide it, we know they are Babylonians and the end shall tell.
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by haekymbahd(m): 7:40am On Aug 06, 2021
Anas09:

Because Yah is the only God, Ns Jesus is the ONLY way to Him. Any other way is to Satan. I wont argue with you on this.
Yah is the only God are you insinuating that Jesus is not God?

Anas09:

Meaning what? Jesus Christ practiced Judaism which preaches against christ? Makes no sense
it really makes sense the real Yeshua practice Judaism and a worshipper of God. The Jesus of trinitarians is fake who claims he was Yahwe.

Anas09:

Oh yeah? Maybe you shd trace back to when Muhammad's father's worshipped allah as the moon god and the symbols of theiir God of you won't see the moon and stars there. Look up to the symbol of Islam And advise yourself.
Why are you guys watching to see the new moon before celebrating the Ramadan asAllah, a pre-islamic pagan festival?.
Who do you think you want to deceive?
open your eyes and ears

Allah SWT said:

"And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostate to Allah, who created them, if it should be Him that you worship."
(QS. Fussilat 41: Verse 37)

Can I ask you what is the name of the moon God because Allah is just a title only the Lord of heaven and earth bears it.

.Before the technology how do your forefather give dates, months, and years if not observing the moon.

Anas09:

Well, they are wrong. As long as there's an element of Astrology inside Islam, it belongs to the Babylonian system.
No matter how hard they try to hide it, we know they are Babylonians and the end shall tell.
instead of proving you wrong I think it is better I give you a taste of your medicine because that is the only thing you can understand then you will know there is element of Astrology in christianity. Do you know at this moment there are few christians in isreal do you know why Let me give you your history. After Jesus was raised up the desciples and follower of Jesus at the time were Jewish christians meaning they didn't beleive Jesus was God but messiah they were named Nazarenes then all of a sudden a man named Paul persecutor of Jewish christians claimed he saw a bright light and started teaching his doctrine which contradicted the Nazarenes hence they rejected Paul in isreal. Paul then went to a non isrealite a location (Antioch in Rome) to convert Gentiles who didn't know Jesus true teachings in mass. Then he (Paul) combined the isreal view of God with the Romans to form one God system that was why the Romans accepted him.
Zeus is the god of the sky in ancient Greek mythology. As the chief Greek deity, Zeus is considered the ruler, protector, and father of all gods and humans. Paul infuse the Greek doctrine with the isrealite to form one Religion . The name Jesus was derived from the word Iezeus. The letter "J" was a later addition in English language. that was were the name Christianity was formed.

So when christians call on Jesus they think they call on Yeshua but it is falls. You won't see christians pray in name of Yeshua but Jesus because they are involving in their evil act.

So Jesus Christ didn't practice Judaism only Yeshua (Prophet Isa) did.

Dont you wonder why Christians took "Sunday as holy instead of Saturday the Sabbath"

Jesus (Iezeus) sun (son) of God. Christians are actually calling on sun of God but they think they call on son of God.

You must have been hearing people saying the character "Jesus Christ does not exist but the man made up) Yeshua is the one that exist. That's why you worship on Sunday because you serve the sun God.

You see astrology in christianity.

Yeshua is prophet Isa which Allah is talking about.

Worshipping on Sunday, Easter (Ishtar), Christmas e.t.c did Yahwe or Yeshua tell you to observe all this rather you infuse the Greek view of God with isrealites to form one Religion.

Here are names of Gods throughout history that were said to have been born by a virgin on 25th December.

HORUS
An Ethiopian-Sudanese God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 3,000 YEARS before Jesus.

BUDDHA
A Nepal God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 563 YEARS before Jesus.

KRISHNA
An Indian God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 900 YEARS before Jesus.

ZARATHUSTRA
An Iranian God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 1,000 YEARS before Jesus.

HERCULES
A Greek God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 800 YEARS before Jesus.

MITHRA
A Persian God, born 25th December, by a Virgin- 600 YEARS before Jesus.

DIONYSUS
A Greek God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 500 YEARS before Jesus.

THAMMUZ
A Babylonian God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 400 YEARS before Jesus.

HERMES
A Greek God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 200 YEARS before Jesus.

ADONIS
A Phoenician God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 200 YEARS before Jesus.

JESUS CHRIST
A Roman God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 300 AD.

1 Like

Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by haekymbahd(m): 7:40am On Aug 06, 2021
"
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by haekymbahd(m): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2021
Anas09:

If the Arabic Bible Yahweh is called Allah, then allah must be the Father of Jesus Christ, because no Christian Bible dies Jesus as Yahweh's son.

Stop putting it as if Yahwe is only the Father of Jesus. Is Yahwe not also your Father are you God. Who is your God is what we ask and who is the God of Jesus?

John 20

17 Jesus said to her, Do not cling to Me [do not hold Me], for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to My brethren and tell them, I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.

What Allah is saying is he has no only begotten son. Jesus is son of God just as Adam, Angels, Believers are son of God and he was not a begotten God.

Or why don't you call Angels God when they are also son of God now you know what Allah means.

Allah SWT said:

Allah SWT said:
"He neither begets nor is born,"
(QS. Al-Ikhlaas 112: Verse 3)

"Nor is there to Him any equivalent."
(QS. Al-Ikhlaas 112: Verse 4)

"And they say, The Most Merciful has taken a son. Exalted is He! Rather, they are [but] honored servants."
(QS. Al-Anbiyaa 21: Verse 26)

Proof

Isaiah 49
5 And now, says the Lord--Who formed me from the womb to be His servant to bring Jacob back to Him and that Israel might be gathered to Him and not be swept away, for I am honorable in the eyes of the Lord and my God has become my strength--

6 He says, It is too light a thing that you should be My servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and to restore the survivors [of the judgments] of Israel; I will also give you for a light to the nations, that My salvation may extend to the end of the earth.

even in the Bible when Jesus spoke to Jesus from heaven he said " this is beloved son not only begotten son in whom I am well pleased" where did you get it from is it from The mouth of Jesus the God or Jesus the son.
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by AntiChristian: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2021
Anas09:

Allah has no son, wife, partner or any one He consults for help. He is able to do all things.

What does Yahweh need a son, partner, helper for? Isn't He capable of doing all things?

And i would like to know if the Arab Christians who translated the Bible are liars for them to equate Allah to Yahweh?
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by AntiChristian: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2021
Anas09:

Pls stop putting Yahweh together with allah they are not the same

1.Your Yahweh can have son which he can send to be killed.

1. Allah has no son.

2. For Yahweh to be saved blood must be shed.

2. Allah needs no blood to save others.

3. Allah has no partner as He is in need of no one.

3. Yahweh has three person in Himself. Father, son, Spirit. The father can send the son to be killed for him to save others.
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by AntiChristian: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2021
Myer:

When Judaism which Jesus Christ practised did not and does not worship anyone else but Yahweh.

2. You concluded that Allah is a moon God when the Quran itself teaches not to worship the moon except God?

Hmmm! But do "Muslims" really believe all non-Muslims are devil worshippers as you said?
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by Anas09: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
haekymbahd:
Yah is the only God are you insinuating that Jesus is not God?

it really makes sense the real Yeshua practice Judaism and a worshipper of God. The Jesus of trinitarians is fake who claims he was Yahwe.

open your eyes and ears

Allah SWT said:

"And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostate to Allah, who created them, if it should be Him that you worship."
(QS. Fussilat 41: Verse 37)

Can I ask you what is the name of the moon God because Allah is just a title only the Lord of heaven and earth bears it.

.Before the technology how do your forefather give dates, months, and years if not observing the moon.

instead of proving you wrong I think it is better I give you a taste of your medicine because that is the only thing you can understand then you will know there is element of Astrology in christianity. Do you know at this moment there are few christians in isreal do you know why Let me give you your history. After Jesus was raised up the desciples and follower of Jesus at the time were Jewish christians meaning they didn't beleive Jesus was God but messiah they were named Nazarenes then all of a sudden a man named Paul persecutor of Jewish christians claimed he saw a bright light and started teaching his doctrine which contradicted the Nazarenes hence they rejected Paul in isreal. Paul then went to a non isrealite a location (Antioch in Rome) to convert Gentiles who didn't know Jesus true teachings in mass. Then he (Paul) combined the isreal view of God with the Romans to form one God system that was why the Romans accepted him.
Zeus is the god of the sky in ancient Greek mythology. As the chief Greek deity, Zeus is considered the ruler, protector, and father of all gods and humans. Paul infuse the Greek doctrine with the isrealite to form one Religion . The name Jesus was derived from the word Iezeus. The letter "J" was a later addition in English language. that was were the name Christianity was formed.

So when christians call on Jesus they think they call on Yeshua but it is falls. You won't see christians pray in name of Yeshua but Jesus because they are involving in their evil act.

So Jesus Christ didn't practice Judaism only Yeshua (Prophet Isa) did.

Dont you wonder why Christians took "Sunday as holy instead of Saturday the Sabbath"

Jesus (Iezeus) sun (son) of God. Christians are actually calling on sun of God but they think they call on son of God.

You must have been hearing people saying the character "Jesus Christ does not exist but the man made up) Yeshua is the one that exist. That's why you worship on Sunday because you serve the sun God.

You see astrology in christianity.

Yeshua is prophet Isa which Allah is talking about.

Worshipping on Sunday, Easter (Ishtar), Christmas e.t.c did Yahwe or Yeshua tell you to observe all this rather you infuse the Greek view of God with isrealites to form one Religion.

Here are names of Gods throughout history that were said to have been born by a virgin on 25th December.

HORUS
An Ethiopian-Sudanese God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 3,000 YEARS before Jesus.

BUDDHA
A Nepal God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 563 YEARS before Jesus.

KRISHNA
An Indian God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 900 YEARS before Jesus.

ZARATHUSTRA
An Iranian God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 1,000 YEARS before Jesus.

HERCULES
A Greek God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 800 YEARS before Jesus.

MITHRA
A Persian God, born 25th December, by a Virgin- 600 YEARS before Jesus.

DIONYSUS
A Greek God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 500 YEARS before Jesus.

THAMMUZ
A Babylonian God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 400 YEARS before Jesus.

HERMES
A Greek God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 200 YEARS before Jesus.

ADONIS
A Phoenician God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 200 YEARS before Jesus.

JESUS CHRIST
A Roman God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 300 AD.
You know the truth. Its accepting it that's your problem, but you will eventually, by then it will be too late.
No need wasting time here.
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by haekymbahd(m): 5:11am On Aug 07, 2021
Anas09:

You know the truth. Its accepting it that's your problem, but you will eventually, by then it will be too late.
No need wasting time here.
Allah SWT said:

"O Mankind, the Messenger has come to you with the truth from your Lord, so believe; it is better for you. But if you disbelieve - then indeed, to Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and earth. And ever is Allah Knowing and Wise."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 170)

"O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, Three; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 171)

"Never would the Messiah disdain to be a servant of Allah, nor would the angels near [to Him]. And whoever disdains His worship and is arrogant - He will gather them to Himself all together."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 172)

"O mankind, there has come to you a conclusive proof from your Lord, and We have sent down to you a clear light."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 174)

Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by A001: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Church Theme For 2022 / The Church / Was Jesus Right To Curse The Fig Tree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.